Peatness

Africa seems to be lagging behind with Covid 19 cases

Clinical trials of Covid vaccines took part in South Africa in 2020

Enter propaganda

Enter health organisations creating a problem where there isn't one

Enter the pimps pushing drugs

Last edited by a moderator:

Palerider

Africa needs a pandemic. One which will rid it of all politicians and their parasitic panderers.

OP
P

Peatness

Africa needs a pandemic. One which will rid it of all politicians and their parasitic panderers.
Yes, the absence of politicians like Tony Blair will be welcome in Africa.

OP
P

Peatness

There are people in remote villages in African who seem to be more aware of the dangers of Covid ‘vaccines’ than most people in the UK. Meanwhile western politicians are scheming on getting vaccines to the ‘poorer countries.’ They don’t want the vaccines because they know it's not safe.

Makrosky

Africa seems to be lagging behind with Covid 19 cases

Clinical trials of Covid vaccines took part in South Africa in 2020

Enter propaganda

Enter health organisations creating a problem where there isn't one

Enter the pimps pushing drugs

hahaha very well put.

I think (I am not sure) most of Africa's political leaders are puppets placed there by the old colonial powers (France, Belgium, UK, etc.) + USA.

OP
P

Peatness

hahaha very well put.

I think (I am not sure) most of Africa's political leaders are puppets placed there by the old colonial powers (France, Belgium, UK, etc.) + USA.
Yes you are right. For instance, when Britain ‘left’ Nigerian in 1960 they rigged the election before they went, hence the Biafra war. Most people know how that ended.

I pray the Ghana speech is not fake news

OP
P

Peatness

To stay silent is to be complicit, to accuse someone of being a conspiracy theorist just because they won’t comply is part of the silencing. I refuse to be implicated in crimes not of my making.

OP
P

Peatness

Somewhere this is a meme of my face whilst reading these

African Union Makes Vaccine Deal for the Continent

lvysaur

I'm an Ivermectin believer.

After my brother (vaccinated) came to visit, I developed a cough 1 week after, out of nowhere.
Hadn't been outside in that week, and I also had covid back in 2020.

I took ivermectin and the cough immediately went away and never came back.

OP
P

Peatness

I'm an Ivermectin believer.

After my brother (vaccinated) came to visit, I developed a cough 1 week after, out of nowhere.
Hadn't been outside in that week, and I also had covid back in 2020.

I took ivermectin and the cough immediately went away and never came back.
Africans know this but UN insists on forcing nano particle viral vector gene therapy on them in the name of vaccination

lvysaur

Africans know this but UN insists on forcing nano particle viral vector gene therapy on them in the name of vaccination
The poke seems weird to me. My brother got the poke, and made me sick by being around me.
I know a family friend whose aunt got sick after their poked relatives came to visit.

I honestly feel like the poke either makes you produce the virus, or maybe makes you produces large amounts of spike protein. Or something else that I don't understand--basically making the person produce illness-causing particles

Perry Staltic

African countries that use ivermectin have much lower incidence of death than countries that don't

image.png

OP
P

Peatness

No surprise here

Without access to the minerals in African the new world order cannot get very far. I propose that the halting of vaccine passport in the England and other countries is simply to redirect the vaccines to Africa. We in the ‘West’ are safe until Africa falls. Don’t avert your eyes from what’s happening in this continent.