Do lentils make people shorter? Conversely, do antibiotics make animals taller?

lvysaur

I know that Peat has talked about antibiotics making animals "grow bigger". But I'm curious if that also includes the bone height of the animal, or just muscle/fat.

IF so, would lentils/beans make somebody shorter? Since they're essentially the opposite of antibiotics (foster more bacteria, instead of eliminating them)

sun-maid

I know that Peat has talked about antibiotics making animals "grow bigger". But I'm curious if that also includes the bone height of the animal, or just muscle/fat.

IF so, would lentils/beans make somebody shorter? Since they're essentially the opposite of antibiotics (foster more bacteria, instead of eliminating them)

Where did he said that antibiotics makes animals "grow bigger" ?

OP
lvysaur

lvysaur

Where did he said that antibiotics makes animals "grow bigger" ?
Can't remember where exactly. But it's common knowledge among people who raise animals for meat. I'm just confused on whether it refers to only the muscle/fat content of the animal, or also the size of the skeleton (height).

Perry Staltic

Not all bacteria are bad. Anyone who says otherwise is just ignorant.

FWIW, I'm pretty tall and my mother fed us kids beans and lentils.

JamesGatz

I would be open to believe that antibiotics make people taller - however - I would take it a step further and say low-serotonin makes people grow taller

When my serotonin is low - all my body parts feel bigger and I feel taller - my hands, feet, and you-know-what especially - even if I shoot up my DHT but am not in a low-serotonin state - this does not occur

Noticing that animals tend to be bigger in high CO2 environments (Deep Sea for example) and the skull growth for people that live in the mountains - all low-serotonin environments - I would take it further and say being in this state 24/7 encourages larger growth - I certainly feel like I have done a bit of growing in the past year being in this state and this should not be so at my age

I would be open to believe that antibiotics make people taller - however - I would take it a step further and say low-serotonin makes people grow taller

When my serotonin is low - all my body parts feel bigger and I feel taller - my hands, feet, and you-know-what especially - even if I shoot up my DHT but am not in a low-serotonin state - this does not occur

Noticing that animals tend to be bigger in high CO2 environments (Deep Sea for example) and the skull growth for people that live in the mountains - all low-serotonin environments - I would take it further and say being in this state 24/7 encourages larger growth - I certainly feel like I have done a bit of growing in the past year being in this state and this should not be so at my age
How do you achieve this state? Have you seen the picture of this man from Cusco his name is Basilio Huaylas. Allegedly he was 7’2 and 362 pounds. His skull, hands and feet are pretty large but he’s also tall. There’s pictures of other giant humans as well. I have noticed a trend of them being barefoot, sandals or flat loose shoes. Most of them wearing loose clothing, with natural fibers or animal fur.

JamesGatz

How do you achieve this state? Have you seen the picture of this man from Cusco his name is Basilio Huaylas. Allegedly he was 7’2 and 362 pounds. His skull, hands and feet are pretty large but he’s also tall. There’s pictures of other giant humans as well. I have noticed a trend of them being barefoot, sandals or flat loose shoes. Most of them wearing loose clothing, with natural fibers or animal fur.
Its hard to do in modern society, thats why all these giants are found in these villages in the middle of nowhere or in the mountains

Growth of bones/organs occur in a state of no stress (estrogen, serotonin, and cortisol should be zero for growth to be induced)

Growth stops when under stress, I do actually think people can actually get shorter from stress too or organs can get smaller too

All stressors are extremely difficult to evade in modern society though so in my opinion it makes sense why growth after 18 is not that common but definitely achievable for those whom are dedicated

Its hard to do in modern society, thats why all these giants are found in these villages in the middle of nowhere or in the mountains

Growth of bones/organs occur in a state of no stress (estrogen, serotonin, and cortisol should be zero for growth to be induced)

Growth stops when under stress, I do actually think people can actually get shorter from stress too or organs can get smaller too

All stressors are extremely difficult to evade in modern society though so in my opinion it makes sense why growth after 18 is not that common but definitely achievable for those whom are dedicated
I agree man, I think the key is for us to break the cycle to make it easier for our children to have a good life.

I think so look at the tallest countries. Netherlands, Montenegro, Denmark, Norway etc. I don’t think they eat much beans/lentils and probably have decent protein intake along with dairy consumption.

Panopticon

a girl I know is very slim and tall because of constant spacing out... she was constantly at play with her fingers like Peat in OTBOAT

just ignore "the normals" they are actually evil and stupid and will lie to you (telling a lie is actually stealing... your whole life in most cases)

the girl loves being alone and is extremely smart... and better than 99.999 % others

walking and thinking is her hobby

SonOfEurope

Only if you combine them with meat or putrifiable animal protein....

They may not be the best umm beans are better but where is amazibuac when you need him?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals