Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) Enhances Wound Healing Of Major Burn Injury

Hans

Forum Supporter
Anavar, a DHT derivative, has long been used to treat people with severe burn wounds and it's been shown to be safe. Even studies lasting up to 5 years show great efficacy and safety.
The study you linked talks about the "hepatotoxicity" of anavar, however, this study (R) found: "In another clinical study, children with severe burns (>40% total body surface area) received oxandrolone daily for almost 1 year, leading to a reduction of acute-phase inflammatory proteins without hepatotoxicity."

shine

"Signs/symptoms of low oxandrolone and the top 1 supplement to increase it"

Hans

Forum Supporter
Someone needs to do an amazing write up for this compound!!

(You Hans!)

;)
Not sure if I would write an article on a specific steroid as I don't promote the use of AAS. It is however shown to have interesting benefits, but I wouldn't promote using AAS, unless someone suffers from severe burn wounds, muscle wasting, etc.

johnwester130

Anavar, a DHT derivative, has long been used to treat people with severe burn wounds and it's been shown to be safe. Even studies lasting up to 5 years show great efficacy and safety.
The study you linked talks about the "hepatotoxicity" of anavar, however, this study (R) found: "In another clinical study, children with severe burns (>40% total body surface area) received oxandrolone daily for almost 1 year, leading to a reduction of acute-phase inflammatory proteins without hepatotoxicity."

i am interested in this substance in low doses

is something like 5mg safe, and would it do anything in the low doses?

Hans

Forum Supporter
i am interested in this substance in low doses

is something like 5mg safe, and would it do anything in the low doses?
Doses of up to 20mg daily have been shown to be safe (slightly elevate liver enzymes, but not over the limit), so 5mg should definitely be safe.

Hans

Forum Supporter
I would expect dry joints as all DHTs?
I haven't seen that any of the studies that I've read about anavar mentioned such a side effect. Actually, almost no side effects occured even after long term use.
Not sure about higher doses though, such as 40-80mg+ daily.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals