COVID-19 Nearly Matches High Altitude Pulmonary Edema (HAPE) In Symptomology

puckett33

COVID-19 possible breakthrough drug: Diamox (Acetazolamide)

Acetazolamide, Nifedipine and Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors: Rationale for Their Utilization as Adjunctive Countermeasures in the Treatment of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Acetazolamide, Nifedipine and Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors: Rationale for Their Utilization as Adjunctive Countermeasures in the Treatment of Coron... - PubMed - NCBI

Similarities between COVID-19 and High Altitude Pulmonary Edema patterns:
Pao2:FiO2 ratio : Decreased in both conditions
Hypoxia: Present in both
Tachypnea: Increased in both
PaCO2 level: Decreased in both
Ground Glass Opacities on Chest CT: Present in both
Patchy Infiltrates on Chest X-Ray: Present in both
Fibinogen levels / Fibrin formation: Increased in both
Alveolor compromise: Present in both
Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome Development in Severe Disease: Present in both

I wonder about some simple supplements which may be helpful as well. As Haidut has well covered, Thiamine is a Carbonic Anhydrase Inhibitor as Effective as Acetazolamide, as well as helpful for normalizing the raised Lactate levels. Carbonic Anhydrase Is A Key Driver Of Aging; Inhibiting It Is Beneficial

Attachments

• Acetazolamide and other - Rationale for Their Utilization.pdf
    101.8 KB · Views: 6
Any with ideas what Covid victims get as Fodder when interned in the Hospital?Victims get Fake Food mainlined when victim loses consciousness during the Ritual.Maybe we die like flies if we cant have acess to Coffee?There is Coffeinol,ethanol-caffeine mixture for reduction of Damage after stroke,i thought it normalises intake of these drugs,so they truly avert damage via reduction of withdrawal of these agents.Cold turkey quitting of Caffeine always felt serious to me,withdrawal of an Phosphodiesterase inhibitor.

GAF

Lots of Salt.

In last week or so I've become a salt maniac after reading the 50gram thread. Amazing results. Losing weight. Everything better. Pain way down.

I have taken lots of acetazolamide and hi salt without increasing fluid consumption is even more powerful.

I haven't tried combining salt and acetazolamide yet but plan to once I get my tissues salt saturated.

RealNeat

Lots of Salt.

In last week or so I've become a salt maniac after reading the 50gram thread. Amazing results. Losing weight. Everything better. Pain way down.

I have taken lots of acetazolamide and hi salt without increasing fluid consumption is even more powerful.

I haven't tried combining salt and acetazolamide yet but plan to once I get my tissues salt saturated.
Do you forcefully consume that much salt? Don't your tastebuds revolt?

papaya

Lots of Salt.

hi, can you link the salt thread please. i went searching but couldn't find it.

Lots of Salt.

What is the mechanism behind it in your opinion?What could be side effects?

Regina

Lots of Salt.

Cool!

GAF

Still having tremendous results pounding salt on my food.

Losing weight. I keep forgetting to take aspirin. Warmth. No cramping. Breathing good. Mucus way down to almost gone. Energy. Body shrinking and feeling more connected. Brain on a rampage. Sleeping deeper. Still waking up to pee 2, 3 times.

I wonder if the hair on my noggin is going to sprout. Maybe hair loss is simply dehydration.

Question to men who eat tons of salt daily: You guys have hair on top?

dfspcc20

Losing weight. I keep forgetting to take aspirin. Warmth. No cramping. Breathing good. Mucus way down to almost gone. Energy. Body shrinking and feeling more connected. Brain on a rampage. Sleeping deeper. Still waking up to pee 2, 3 times.

I wonder if the hair on my noggin is going to sprout. Maybe hair loss is simply dehydration.

Are you still doing high dose B2 as well?

Saw 1 study from the 1940-50ies which claimed n1 that the balding of the Patient stopped after putting patient on low salt diet,counted the hairs of the afflicted.Balding returned by subsequent increase of salt dosage.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals