Breast Milk May Cure Cancer

Elysium

Interesting. The credited alpha-lactalbumin protein is in most mammals' milk, so theoretically the benefits should not be limited to human milk.

>>Insert Peat is Possibly Right Again emoji

lvysaur

Interesting. The credited alpha-lactalbumin protein is in most mammals' milk, so theoretically the benefits should not be limited to human milk.

I've noticed that I feel much better drinking unhomogenized milk. It's pasteurized, and still from holstein-frisian cattle, but it tastes and makes me feel much better.

I've briefly glanced at sources about protein degradation from milk homogenization, but I haven't done any real research into how it would actually affect the person consuming it. My gut instinct is that it's more important than pasteurization or even inflammatory caseins.

Effect of homogenization and pasteurization on the structure and stability of whey protein in milk. - PubMed - NCBI

Last edited:

Elysium

That study says it is the UHT, and not the homogenization, that affects milk's proteins.

Which makes sense considering homogenization is a purely mechanical process.

Ultimately milk is a living thing and any processing or alteration takes away from its nutritional value. But since most people dont have access to unhomogenized milk, you take what you can get. I'm fortunate enough to have daily access to Austrian organic grass fed milk. It is homogenized, and HTST treated, but that is probably as good as one can hope for, short of getting his milk from a farm. And even then, there are a lot of ***t farms even in Europe, so it would litteraly have to be a grass fed organic farm to top that.

Then again, even the worst European grain-fed ***t farm is probably gonna be a much better option than any US farm, including their pseudo organic farms.

Last edited:

Vivin3BC

Of course it does. Human breast milk, meat and blood is the healthiest foods there is for us. No wonder the elite regularly farms and consumes those.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals