Bald Guy Regrows Hair With Birth Control Pills

mrchibbs

No doubt.

Today's underarm temp upon rising was 95.3 and under the tongue was 94.7. Mind you my room was not cold - the AC was off and the house was at 81 degrees.

My feet right now are freezing and came out to 81 degrees. I haven't eaten yet and I've read that blood sugar issues can also impact temperatures in the hands/feet.

I'm not saying this to scare you, but you have a lot of work to do. You seem severely hypothyroid.

JDreamer

I'm not saying this to scare you, but you have a lot of work to do. You seem severely hypothyroid.

I've assumed it for a very long time. I got such so much push back from GP's over the years about it that I got frustrated and stopped seeing them altogether - they really hate when you are your own health advocate and do the research. They would always look at me physically (because I'm athletic / work out) and think I was crazy, but I know how I've felt all the time i.e. being stuck in 2nd gear.

The only question to me is - what is causing it? The #1 suspect is the EBV. I had a really bad bout of mono in college and then TSH's of 2+ started showing up in labs only a couple years after that.

mrchibbs

I've assumed it for a very long time. I got such so much push back from GP's over the years about it that I got frustrated and stopped seeing them altogether - they really hate when you are your own health advocate and do the research. They would always look at me physically (because I'm athletic / work out) and think I was crazy, but I know how I've felt all the time i.e. being stuck in 2nd gear.

The only question to me is - what is causing it? The #1 suspect is the EBV. I had a really bad bout of mono in college and then TSH's of 2+ started showing up in labs only a couple years after that.

I don't think there is any one cause that can cause such severe hypothyroidism, but an accumulation of many different things. You're gonna need to make as many drastic changes to your life as possible to compensate for it.

JDreamer

I don't think there is any one cause that can cause such severe hypothyroidism, but an accumulation of many different things. You're gonna need to make as many drastic changes to your life as possible to compensate for it.

Got it. I just meant it was the first domino. Then came the intense stress - then the big infection on a work trip, complete burnout, change of industry, and then another burnout. I'm sure working out a lot and not always getting the right caloric demands hasn't helped either.

Btw, I've read quite a bit that EBV isn't just a one time flare up event like many idiot GP's say it is.

Last edited:

mrchibbs

Got it. I just meant it was the first domino. Then came the intense stress - then the big infection on a work trip, complete burnout, change of industry, and then another burnout. I'm sure working out a lot and not always getting the right caloric demands hasn't helped either.

Btw, I've read quite a bit that EBV isn't just a one time flare up event like many idiot GP's say it is.

For sure, having a virus can be an important factor, but I would encourage you to not focus on one culprit, but instead radically change your life. At some point you got to be mad enough about your situation to make drastic changes. That's the only way to shift the balance towards better metabolic health.

Spondive

The male range for progesterone across various labs was lowered back in late 2018 to absurdly low levels. Every man I have seen get tested since this change have tested high, but most are still on the low side. I usually test 4x above the top of the range when I have my labs ran, yet I'm still on the lower side of normal.

What are your usual prog values?
What was the old range? My level taking 12 mg topical daily was 1.5 ng/ml

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom