Australia? Why so Psycho?

rr1

Is it possible that they inject serotonin into these cops and riot police? I’ve never seen people so aggressive, they are walking around the street bashing anyone they see.

Sefton10

Is it possible that they inject serotonin into these cops and riot police? I’ve never seen people so aggressive, they are walking around the street bashing anyone they see.
Mercenaries. I know someone who was a policeman during the 1980s miner’s strikes in the UK. He was at Orgreave where a big confrontation took place between miners and police. He reckons they were on such big overtime pay during that time he pretty much paid most of his mortgage off. Likely the same now, money always talks.

Pina

Pandrama

I made up a word for what the Australian police/millitay are up to. They are dramatising terror for the world’s media to observe. It’s performative, and a rehearsal for something bigger. I suspect that there's a manual somewhere being updated using data from this charade

Peater

Pandrama

I made up a word for what the Australian police/millitay are up to. They are dramatising terror for the world’s media to observe. It’s performative, and a rehearsal for something bigger. I suspect that there's a manual somewhere being updated using data from this charade

Very good thought.

David PS

Ray had a few words in a video posted last night.
25:16 - Ray's take on Australia (CIA), why do the power elites want to turn the U.S.A into a third world country?

Pina

Ray had a few words in a video posted last night.
25:16 - Ray's take on Australia (CIA), why do the power elites want to turn the U.S.A into a third world country?
Thanks for this, sadly, it chimes with my thoughts too.

jnklheimer

A comment on The Treehouse :

QCM
September 23, 2021 2:56 pm

Reply to kinthenorthwest
The Nazis were able to get away with it all in WWII…
Not because one man was evil…
But because of ALL the evil men and women who said “I’m just doing my job, I don’t have any other skills, mate.”
oh nooooo not the heckin nazis noooooooo nooo

supercoolguy

Thought the tough guys from Down Under would not even care, about a virus.
Have you seen the poisonous creatures they have roaming around? Id be Infinitely more concerned about those little bastards.

Doc Sandoz

jamies33

Pina

Pina

Pandrama

AUSTRALIA Is TESTING GROUND For UK Hugo Talks #lockdown​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/o1VMyxWaQ1p2/