Australia? Why so Psycho?

OP
P

Peatness

Regina

I ran into an old neighbor in Chicago who asked me about moving to Florida. "The weather is nice, but how on Earth can you stomach the Governor? That guy's a maniac. He's so dangerous."
I have to remember that there are many people who think like my old neighbor--who happens to be decent man and good neighbor. :facepalm:

Birdie

I ran into an old neighbor in Chicago who asked me about moving to Florida. "The weather is nice, but how on Earth can you stomach the Governor? That guy's a maniac. He's so dangerous."
I have to remember that there are many people who think like my old neighbor--who happens to be decent man and good neighbor. :facepalm:
Yes, same. And there are people in Florida who think he's awful. Good people also. I'm always stunned. My sister in law was one.

rr1

Everyone in Australia has 2 weeks to get jabbed or lose job from today

Herbie

is he thinking of repeating what he been told 24/7?

Regina

is he thinking of repeating what he been told 24/7
This was just a couple of days ago. His wife is a Dentist. Also nice. Beautiful, put-together, pleasant neighbors.

He was wearing a mask outside a couple of blocks from his house. I recognized his gait. As we neared, he kept the 6 feet social distance.

I just can't imagine how his brain takes him to this place this far into it all.

Seven

A Nurse has called up in stating that a minimum of 20 cases per hour are presenting to Emergency Departments With chest pains after being WAXXED

View: https://twitter.com/risemelbourne/status/1443842932910350340

I don't believe the radio host got the full gist of the nurse's call. Among other things, I saw his point as being that they need to slow down the damned vaxxes as the hospital doesn't have the ability to cope with the side effects.

The reality is that they need to halt everything and competently investigate what is going on (but that isn't going to happen).

OP
P

Peatness

I don't believe the radio host got the full gist of the nurse's call. Among other things, I saw his point as being that they need to slow down the damned vaxxes as the hospital doesn't have the ability to cope with the side effects.

The reality is that they need to halt everything and competently investigate what is going on (but that isn't going to happen).
Sadly, the radio host knows exactly what she was doing. She understood and her response is designed to deflect from what was being said

Seven

Sadly, the radio host knows exactly what she was doing. She understood and her response is designed to deflect from what was being said

I think you are correct, @Pina (she was likely being deliberately obtuse / dense). By the way, thanks for finding and sharing all of these insights into what is going on.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals