Australia? Why so Psycho?

OP
P

Peatness

90% of New South Welshman have had the first Jab. I’m unsure why they need to be so hard with the laws with such great compliance.
Because the jabs are just the beginning

Herbie

Because the jabs are just the beginning
This reminds me how much I loathe how the media and medical establishment use war language.

A jab, a shot, tackle the virus, lock down, always using violent words and violent means.

OP
P

Peatness

it's incomprehensible to me that the people let it get so bad.
From day one.
It takes time for some people to wake up,for instance, there are beings on this forum still debating if the covid injections are safe or not. As I have said before ‘denial is creative’ but there comes a time when it will be too late. Sadly, for some, sufficient damage has already been done.

Sefton10

I posted a document on this thread yesterday. These evil people are exempt from any liability for their actions - see section 2 of the document
This would be a good read for a lot of people.

1632824500481.png

hei

Ray had a few words in a video posted last night.
25:16 - Ray's take on Australia (CIA), why do the power elites want to turn the U.S.A into a third world country?
Yes, many people believe that the CIA was heavily involved in the 1975 dismissal of the Whitlam government.

jnklheimer

Maybe australia deserves this. Hear me out. Their troops, outside of USA, did some of the most heinous documented war crimes in Afghanistan. The image I get of the average Australian is a slightly racist bogan bro, like “they’re just ragheads so who cares if we kill them”. Australians have a super annoying accent. One time I asked some visiting Australians to help me with my keys locked in car and they said they couldn’t. They had a giant 4x4 truck on raised springs and were skateboarding around casually the parking lot I was in. When some ppl I know visited Australia their tent was ransacked and rude messages left. An Australian is ceo of a crypto scam that scammed me.

I always thought If given the ability I’d ban Australians from entering the province. I just find them detestable, as a people. I’m starting to think that they deserve everything they’re getting. They’re like a worse Canada , with sharks and big spiders.

And I’m living as a Canadian, so it’s not like this place is much better. I’m starting to divest myself of a national identity though. In the mornings before I’ve had coffee, I kind of think NWO won’t be so bad for me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals