Aspirin at bedtime reduces cortisol better than in the morning

Nicholas

i'm not a professional study-reviewer but i thought this one was interesting:

http://hyper.ahajournals.org/content/54/5/1136.full

"aspirin taken at bedtime compared with on awakening significantly diminished 24-hour plasma renin activity and excretion of cortisol, dopamine, and norepinephrine in 24-hour urine."

on a side note, BC powdered aspirin with caffeine seems to also be very synergistic.....i noticed even in the past that whenever i took it, i didn't get jittery....whereas if i drank a cup of coffee i would have a strong euphoria.

It does make sense if nighttime is when we need to keep free fatty acids at bay the hardest. But I wonder what the body would use instead...

paymanz

Such_Saturation said:
post 107858 It does make sense if nighttime is when we need to keep free fatty acids at bay the hardest. But I wonder what the body would use instead...

using coconut oil before sleep as ray peat say...?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Nicholas

Nicholas

Such_Saturation said:
post 107858 It does make sense if nighttime is when we need to keep free fatty acids at bay the hardest. But I wonder what the body would use instead...

i would imagine (if diet is off) the body uses some hormone in the circadian cycle...

Last edited by a moderator:

PeatThemAll

I could start a separate thread if the feedback volume warrants it, but do other supplements come to mind as better used at the end of the day or taken just before bedtime. Benadryl, for example, would fit in the latter.

Tommix

i always drink all my stuff before bad time. people drinks with food or in morning -it's stupid IMO. body works the most at night while we sleep. Yes maybe some vitamins better absorbed with food..but this should be proven.

B

Braveheart

Would like this discussion to continue...some important points made here....

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom