Aspirin and Cancer

ChrisRay

I was just diagnosed with Cancerous nodule on thyroid (papillary carcinoma) Any here have "personal" experience with taking Aspirin and seeing the positive effects on cancer?

tara

Not me, and I don't recall any specific stories that match your situation.
But if you want to read about studies with aspirin and cancer, I think Haidut has posted some.
You might find some of Peatarian's posts interesting, too, if you haven't seen them yet.

apr

I was just diagnosed with Cancerous nodule on thyroid (papillary carcinoma) Any here have "personal" experience with taking Aspirin and seeing the positive effects on cancer?
I was curious as to what course of action you took?

I have two nodules and have an appt today and want to be prepared for options.

thnx

apr

I also am curious.

I have two large nodules but have never had a biopsy. Dr. would like to do biopsy by next visit.

What is Peat's take on this....I have searched and don't find anything definitive.

Thanks.

I'm.No.One

The Cowseatgrass blog has a whole lot of info on aspirin for cancer & just about everything else.

He's also super good about getting back to people so you could reach out to him & he'd likely direct you to the specific articles/studies about aspirin & treating cancer.

apr

Am curious as to how you decided to handle your situation?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals