Is There Anything That Can Be Done For Pancreatic Cancer?

This is unpopular here on this forum but avoid Vitamin A completely. Here's a free ebook (although it talks about breast cancer, not pancreatic cancer) https://ggenereux.blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/BreastCancer.pdf Steve Jobs consumed copious amounts of carrots, in fact he turned orange from it. Hmmm could this be the cause of his cancer? Also, have your friend avoid caffeine. You can read the book Caffeine Blues as it talks about how caffeine negatively effects the pancreas. I also believe Steve Jobs consumed lots of coffee as well. Finally, research Pancreatic Enzymes as treatment for pancreatic cancer. The doctor who had much success with pancreatic enzymes and was well known, died of mysterious circumstances. Please keep up posted and good luck!

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Here are some testimonials regarding cancer recovery, including pancreatic cancer, using 'MMS', which is chlorine dioxide. we are taking it daily at our home as a preventative to COVID-19, there are also testimonials about complete recovery from COVID-19 within 4 days on this website. I have looked at the material safety data sheet and even at the highest recommended dosage, 3 drops activated every hour for 8 hours, it is only 0.83% of the LD50. The dosage is even below that where effects could be recorded from long-time exposures to lab animals.

Cancer - MMS Testimonials - Master Mineral Solution, Miracle Mineral Solution

I buy mine from KV Lab in Florida:

KVLab

I also read Kelley's book, quite remarkable, how he cured himself with animal pancreas and later cured many with pancreatin. The key enzyme seems to be chymotrypsin, and you can look for supplements that contain that. Very, very interesting theory, the Throphoblastic Theory of Cancer!

Giraffe

This is unpopular here on this forum but avoid Vitamin A completely. Here's a free ebook (although it talks about breast cancer, not pancreatic cancer) https://ggenereux.blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/BreastCancer.pdf Steve Jobs consumed copious amounts of carrots, in fact he turned orange from it. Hmmm could this be the cause of his cancer?
This guy thinks that cancer and autoimmune diseases are caused by vitamin A poisoning? How about glyphosate? Oral contraceptives? Neurotoxic substances used as adjuvants in vaccines?

>> Steve Jobs consumed copious amounts of carrots, in fact he turned orange from it. <<

It's called carotenemia. It's caused by carotenes that accumulate in the body. This can happen when you overconsume beta carotenes. It is also a feature in hypothyroidism, liver disease and kidney dysfunction.

Last edited:
J

jb116

This is unpopular here on this forum but avoid Vitamin A completely. Here's a free ebook (although it talks about breast cancer, not pancreatic cancer) https://ggenereux.blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/BreastCancer.pdf Steve Jobs consumed copious amounts of carrots, in fact he turned orange from it. Hmmm could this be the cause of his cancer? Also, have your friend avoid caffeine. You can read the book Caffeine Blues as it talks about how caffeine negatively effects the pancreas. I also believe Steve Jobs consumed lots of coffee as well. Finally, research Pancreatic Enzymes as treatment for pancreatic cancer. The doctor who had much success with pancreatic enzymes and was well known, died of mysterious circumstances. Please keep up posted and good luck!
No

Regina

“So, I started just drinking carrot juice nonstop all day long,” Kutcher told . And then he got into the hospital ...
Yeah, probably too much beta-carotene. Carrot juice is no substitute for the carrot salad. You get all the beta-carotene and no fiber.

hi my schoolmate's wife has stage 4 pancreatic cancer. What food to avoid and food / supplements to take?
@yerrag @Rinse & rePeat @haidut @Blossom
Here is are a couple of my threads on cancer, linked below. My best friend was diagnosed with stage 4 bone and breast cancer and given 3 to 5 months to live and she is still doing well 30+ months later. I have learned a lot from watching her. Her positive attitude has been a huge help to her heath and she refuses to let it get to her so she has been crocheting everyone blankets, she makes lots of phone calls everyday to stay connected more than ever to those she loves and those in need. A big help to keeping her moving, with pain, has been to push through some of her pain and take less than her recommended dosage of Norco. She was prescribed morphine for her pain cause the Norco wasn’t working, but she has managed to not touch it since getting it 6 months ago, and on some days, more recently she has gotten away with taking only two a day! She started drinking fruit and wheat grass smoothies a month or so ago and looks and feels even better! She can’t get over the noticeable difference on the days she has one. I call her Miss Amazing. She has cancer all through her body and the she has trouble walking, but she still drives herself hours to her City of Hope appointments, cooks and bathes her two dogs. I think attitude makes a huge difference, your body will follow your head.

Attachments

• A72066AE-8720-48E2-83B5-C28685250A37.jpeg
    A72066AE-8720-48E2-83B5-C28685250A37.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 9

yerrag

This is by no means a complete protocol, but what I can think of that would help wholistically would be to start with taking baking soda to improve the terrain, from being what is likely an acidic ecf to a more alkaline one. Monitoring with urine/saliva pH strips to get proper dosing levels is necessary.

In my opinion, the body is need of a lot of detox from years of the establishment suppressing the body's natural ability to detox thru use of voodoo pharma drugs. Detox pathways are blocked by a combo of voodoo and poor nutrition. The liver detox pathways are not working well, and this has also affected the pancreas, but the pancreas is the organ that is first to manifest cancer because it is the most stressed from it having to produce a lot of enzymes to compensate as the need for the body to adapt from lack of hormones. But the pancreas are at a stage where it is exhausted of the ability to produce enzymes.

I would use Dr. Danoupolos' urea and creatine monohydrate therapy which would improve the liver and internal organs including the pancreas. Search the forum for his therapy.

Improve elimination and detox pathways. There is truth to the observation that people who do not have a sick day from colds, coughs, and fevers, and flu for his entire life would be prone to one day be diagnosed with cancer. It is because the toxins and pathogenic microbes are not being eliminated and have accumulated to a point of high pathogenicity. The lungs are a detox pathway people don't appreciate. It is not just the external environment that causes mucus to form, it is also the internal, where toxins and microbes are present all the times, that are being neutralizes by our immune system, which once neutralized, need to be eliminated. When there is a huge amount of debris, and the lungs are overwhelmed by it, we can have respiratory ailments as a result. Often, it is temporary. It gets to be chronic when the lungs are not in good health itself.

There are 4 elimination routes - fecal, urine, skin, and the lungs. Keep them always doing their job.

Monitor the markers for inflammation, or rsther, tissue destruction, as well. LDH, ESR, hsCRP, AST, ALT, GGT, etc. I forget what's specific to the pancreas. And look for improvements in these markers as therapy progresses.

Perhaps it would help to supplement with enzymes, as the body would be needing those given the pancreas are not likely to be producing them.

There would be other complementary therapies needed that are more specific to the context. It may involve taking hormones, antimicrobials, and last but not the least, better nutrition.

It is likely that reductive stress is a main culprit. This results in the slow wearing down, a rotting, if you will, like rust that destroys the roofing of a house. Modern medicine promotes reductive stress, and preachers of ketogenic and lo carb as well. Modern lifestyle is dying by these thousand cuts.