Application Of Ideas In “The Body Electric”

I have been reading the body electric and he talks a lot about renegeration using electricity in cases of non union fractures and other cases. It seems like electricity could be safer than growth hormones for regeneration and also that regeneration. Has to involve some regression or de differentiation of cells before the re differentiation /regeneration. The problem seems to be that there are few electric devices for healing that really use Becker’s principles of silver electrodes and very small continuous dc currents , a lot of the electric stimulation devices on the market are scammy and use currents that are too big. In that case I wonder what the chemical analogues of the currents he talks about for healing are, what hormones or chemicals facilitate de differentiation. I wonder if lidocaine or procaine around the ligaments could help, if the dna demethylation tbey produce has something to do w regressing the cells to a primitive non differentiated state

LUH 3417

From what I understand his work has validated the acupuncture meridians and energy channels

I don’t know about practical application beyond that tho

LUH 3417

I have been reading the body electric and he talks a lot about renegeration using electricity in cases of non union fractures and other cases. It seems like electricity could be safer than growth hormones for regeneration and also that regeneration. Has to involve some regression or de differentiation of cells before the re differentiation /regeneration. The problem seems to be that there are few electric devices for healing that really use Becker’s principles of silver electrodes and very small continuous dc currents , a lot of the electric stimulation devices on the market are scammy and use currents that are too big. In that case I wonder what the chemical analogues of the currents he talks about for healing are, what hormones or chemicals facilitate de differentiation. I wonder if lidocaine or procaine around the ligaments could help, if the dna demethylation tbey produce has something to do w regressing the cells to a primitive non differentiated state
Interesting about regression made me think of Taoism and reversal processes

Returning is the motion of the Tao.
Yielding is the way of the Tao.
The ten thousand things are born of being.
Being is born of not being.

Returning to the root is the movement of Tao.
Quietness is how it functions.
Being is born of nothing.

Reversion is the action of the Dao.
Softness is the function of the Dao.
The myriad things under Heaven achieve life in existence.
Existence arises from nothingness.

Returning is the movement of the Tao.
By yielding we realize the Tao.
All things are born of Existence.
Existence is born of Emptiness.

Maybe peat loves progesterone because it’s like giving birth to yourself again

OP
energyandstruct
Interesting about regression made me think of Taoism and reversal processes

Returning is the motion of the Tao.
Yielding is the way of the Tao.
Being is born of not being.

Returning to the root is the movement of Tao.
Quietness is how it functions.
Being is born of nothing.

Reversion is the action of the Dao.
Softness is the function of the Dao.
The myriad things under Heaven achieve life in existence.
Existence arises from nothingness.

Returning is the movement of the Tao.
By yielding we realize the Tao.
All things are born of Existence.
Existence is born of Emptiness.

Maybe peat loves progesterone because it’s like giving birth to yourself again
cool ideas. Another thought I had is dna demethylation and how lidocaine accomplishes this and is antiinflammatory , “cooling” substance

burtlancast

Becker regenerated hyaline cartilage with a piece of silver wire and a small current.

How many hip and knee replacements are we doing yearly ?

Must be in the millions.

OP
energyandstruct
Becker regenerated hyaline cartilage with a piece of silver wire and a small current.

How many hip and knee replacements are we doing yearly ?

Must be in the millions.
I’m very interested in this specifically because of a cranial/cervical instability issue. Yet it doesn’t seem like there are devices or doctors out there using his specific ideas of very small dc currents. I guess one could just try to put electrodes in oneself and set up a current

GAF

It seems the fascia is a piezoelectric device able to generate its own electricity by pressure. google piezoelectric fascia. So, external application of electricity may not be needed. Surely, nature gave us a way to electrify ourselves.

So, then, I began to think about animals. Why are dogs and cats always wallowing around in the dirt, licking themselves all day long, loving to be petted and so on? Could it be that animals do all this rubbing up against everything because it activates their piezoelectric fascia and that energizes all aspects of their body.

So, then, I began to think about humans and what a natural way would be to electrify our fascia as animals do. So, I decided that body brushing many many times a day would be an activity similar to the activities of animals.

In my experience massage and even myofascial release just do not work. They are way too harsh and way too expensive and cannot be done often enough to be effective. They help in the short run, but they are not an activity of nature. So, I theorize that animals are doing it the natural way and that is what I need to do.

So, I purchased a variety of body brushes and cloths and have been dry brushing this and dry brushing that many many times a day here and there, just like a dog or a cat. I am not trying to rub my skin off. I am just rubbing myself nice and easy - never taking more than 30 seconds. I have only been doing this for about 10 days.

It is enjoyable in itself, and even very painful areas deep in my shoulder blades left over from open heart surgery almost 12 years ago are finally letting go. It provides immediate relief from leg and tendon stiffness and tightness after dancing. Anyway, I am going to keep doing it as long as it seems natural.

I theorize that "The Body Electric" is a piezoelectric device and gentle pressure is what nature uses to keep the electricity flowing.

(Also, read up on the history of Rochelle Salt)

(Also, debored13 - instability issue may be a sign of ehlers-danlos syndrome - immature collagen development. Daily 400mg doses of B2 for well over a year have improved my EDS instability issues to an incredible extent)

LUH 3417

It seems the fascia is a piezoelectric device able to generate its own electricity by pressure. google piezoelectric fascia. So, external application of electricity may not be needed. Surely, nature gave us a way to electrify ourselves.

So, then, I began to think about animals. Why are dogs and cats always wallowing around in the dirt, licking themselves all day long, loving to be petted and so on? Could it be that animals do all this rubbing up against everything because it activates their piezoelectric fascia and that energizes all aspects of their body.

So, then, I began to think about humans and what a natural way would be to electrify our fascia as animals do. So, I decided that body brushing many many times a day would be an activity similar to the activities of animals.

In my experience massage and even myofascial release just do not work. They are way too harsh and way too expensive and cannot be done often enough to be effective. They help in the short run, but they are not an activity of nature. So, I theorize that animals are doing it the natural way and that is what I need to do.

So, I purchased a variety of body brushes and cloths and have been dry brushing this and dry brushing that many many times a day here and there, just like a dog or a cat. I am not trying to rub my skin off. I am just rubbing myself nice and easy - never taking more than 30 seconds. I have only been doing this for about 10 days.

It is enjoyable in itself, and even very painful areas deep in my shoulder blades left over from open heart surgery almost 12 years ago are finally letting go. It provides immediate relief from leg and tendon stiffness and tightness after dancing. Anyway, I am going to keep doing it as long as it seems natural.

I theorize that "The Body Electric" is a piezoelectric device and gentle pressure is what nature uses to keep the electricity flowing.

(Also, debored13 - instability issue may be a sign of ehlers-danlos syndrome - immature collagen development. Daily 400mg doses of B2 for well over a year have improved my EDS instability issues to an incredible extent)
So interesting. And all this time I thought my cat rubbed her head against me because she loved me!

GAF

If you will notice, when you are not available, the cat will rub against the sofa, the chair, and the wall and those objects don't even feed it. It saves its special attention for its feeder slave.

OP
energyandstruct
I know there are all these low-key ways that touch can apply these ideas but I still find it disappointing that clinicians aren’t using dc microcurrents based on Becker’s work. His colleague Marino is still alive and I contacted him.

michael94

Rochelle salt and acupuncture are extremely cooling and can really strain liver chi in the wrong people

If you ever try eating something with a strong exothermic reaction like sodium sulfate ( loud wolf is a source ) it’s interesting to compare to cream of tartar/ Rochelle salt etc.

GAF

I know there are all these low-key ways that touch can apply these ideas but I still find it disappointing that clinicians aren’t using dc microcurrents based on Becker’s work. His colleague Marino is still alive and I contacted him.

My kindergarten level knowledge of piezoelectricity tells me that one must have piezo materials and tension or pressure to create electricity. Occasional external insertion of electricity seems like it might do something good, but, if the body is a piezoelectric device head to toe, then 24/7 generation is required and that is what I want to enhance

LUH 3417

Rochelle salt and acupuncture are extremely cooling and can really strain liver chi in the wrong people

If you ever try eating something with a strong exothermic reaction like sodium sulfate ( loud wolf is a source ) it’s interesting to compare to cream of tartar/ Rochelle salt etc.
Why do you think acupuncture is extremely cooliny

LUH 3417

If you will notice, when you are not available, the cat will rub against the sofa, the chair, and the wall and those objects don't even feed it. It saves its special attention for its feeder slave.
Sometimes she will even honor me with a forehead to forehead rub if I’ve been an extra obedient serf.

Beastmode

Ray's thoughts in regards to "The Body Electric" book regarding regeneration:

"The body’s natural polarity guides tissue repair; every cell knows where it is in the body, and which direction it should face. Most cells have a primary cilium, and in the cells lining blood vessels, the cilium always points toward the heart, regardless of whether they are in the arteries or veins. Oxidative metabolism is most intense in nerves and especially in the brain, giving the head a positive electrical potential relative to the extremities."

somuch4food

I will be trying this very soon. I think it can help with pregnancy discomfort. I had trouble with pelvic fascias and the sacrum with my last pregnancy and did some physical therapy to help. However, I was thinking recently that the beneficial effects of physical therapy for those cases are probably just because the muscle gets fired and so, can actually heal itself whereas an unused muscle usually go stiff since it doesn't get any stimulation. The same thing would apply to yoga, stretching and other similar activities that stimulate the body as a whole.

Luann

This is so interesting, do the brushes & cloths have to be of a certain material??

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals