Anyone interested in building a site to organize groups?

I'm currently in the process of teaching myself basic programming as I had an idea for a site that I think wouls actually be useful, and I'm wondering if anyone else thinks so too. Cuttingchains.com

Essentially I want to make a website that matches people together into communal groups or "Tribes" based on beliefs, prefences, and personality, as as location. Size of the tribe, politics, and even diet would be factors you could match based on.

This would be for real life. The goal is to create heavily encrypted communities that slowly organize, vet each other, and pool their money together to create new cities and entirely new cultures. These communities could also then communicate with each other across the world, matter the distance using encrypted channels. This would create a decentralized, autonomous network of people and communities all around the world that separate themselves from the Matrix entirely and which are nearly completely self sufficient. The goal would be to create entirely new cultures and peoples that are diverse yet in constant contact with each other, protecting Good people while bleeding the system dry of it's workers. Hopefully children and generations could be born in these and they could remain intact, evem after a potential societal collapse.

A couple of special things have to be done; it has to be public that you're in a group, but the groups name or allegiance must be private (no double joing more than one group). Lots of encryption. Shared crypto wallets with 80% voter control, or whatever. Public meet up functions that average the groups distance to eachother to choose a meet up location, yet keeps that location hidden.

I'm probably going to delete this, but I got the urge to ask. Ideas are worthless and this is the easy way out, but having someone to talk to about it would be cool at the very least. Peace.

Last edited:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
It sounds interesting and like a good idea to me.

Lollipop2

How do you plan to protect all that data and not have it co-opted?

The idea is interesting but goes in this order:

centralized—> sorted—> smaller centralization

How about a site that is:

decentralized—> stays decentralized

OP
BigYellowLemon
How do you plan to protect all that data and not have it co-opted?

The idea is interesting but goes in this order:

centralized—> sorted—> smaller centralization

How about a site that is:

decentralized—> stays decentralized
The forum data would be public, but the groups themselves would be encrypted, possibly off site.

If on-site then it could be a simple group key that the users themselves plug in every time they enter the group chat.

It might also work to use plug ins for already encrypted talk apps, but I'm not sure how well the app could be connected to the websites users.

I'm sure there's ways to encrypt the matching data and have it be decrypted every time the user needs it themselves and have it not stored by the site at all.

Like I said though I'm gonna have to learn more.

As far as I see it this is the only real way to preserve humanity in the face of the elites. I think it could be cool, and the forum itseld could be super interesting (people from every walk of life and viewpoint interacting).

@Blossom Thanks, I will update it

OP
BigYellowLemon
It would be cool to have 200 person villages form, or 10,000 person cities, based on a website alone. Certain features would have to be present and good people would have to be attracted in the beginning.

OP
BigYellowLemon
Well I guess I get it started but I'm coming from literally zero experience but there's no other alternative but to get my hands dirty.

Lollipop2

The forum data would be public, but the groups themselves would be encrypted, possibly off site.

If on-site then it could be a simple group key that the users themselves plug in every time they enter the group chat.

It might also work to use plug ins for already encrypted talk apps, but I'm not sure how well the app could be connected to the websites users.

I'm sure there's ways to encrypt the matching data and have it be decrypted every time the user needs it themselves and have it not stored by the site at all.

Like I said though I'm gonna have to learn more.

As far as I see it this is the only real way to preserve humanity in the face of the elites. I think it could be cool, and the forum itseld could be super interesting (people from every walk of life and viewpoint interacting).

@Blossom Thanks, I will update it
Thanks for the detail and reflecting on it :): I will see if I have any more questions that can serve you as you build it ❤️

OP
BigYellowLemon
I'm gonna hire someone to build it. Would probably be pretty cheap, super high quality custom forums are $45, I imagine this is going to be like $200 at most for what I want, but we'll see their price ends up being (I found someone who seems legit)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals