Antibiotics in Canada or Reasonable Doctors in Montreal/Ottawa (Canada)

D

des yeux

Hi everyone,

I have a friend with an autoimmune condition (ankylosing spondylitis and some sort of arthritis). He has been to doctors before and their suggested treatment was hydrocortisone and TNF inhibitors. That was two years ago, and he rejected those treatments in favour of self managing his symptoms, but has since deteriorated, with serious loss of lean and fat tissue.

My reading suggests that like most autoimmune diseases, it originated in the gut, and that antibiotics would be very useful. A low starch diet seems to help as well. My question is: Where can I find a doctor willing to prescribe antibiotics for this condition? Or a place to buy them online that ships to Canada?

J.R.K

Hello @pied! I to am relatively new here, but Dr Peat has said that things like the raw carrot salad, bamboo shoots, well cooked mushrooms and charcoal all have, an antibiotic effect although I believe it is mild, but I think it does have an effect. You might want to try to ask your friends Dr for a prescription for Tetracycline. But I would try something that is a little more on the lower end of the scale first and see what kind of effects that they might have first and then work your way up.
I hope this helps somewhat.
Also @haidut has a very good blog on many topics I believe there are some topics covering autoimmune disease. This may be of use. As well Dr Peats articles may also be a good resource.
Bon chance mon ami!

jnklheimer

Pganabolics is in Canada. They sell pharmaceutical drugs to bodybuilders but might as well try.

OP
D

des yeux

Thanks @J.R.K for the advice, I have been reading his work for around a year now, many things can be implemented without the use of drugs, but I think for my friend a little extra help is necessary.

@jnklheimer Did you try them before? I see they have a tetracycline, so I might give them a go.

jnklheimer

Thanks @J.R.K for the advice, I have been reading his work for around a year now, many things can be implemented without the use of drugs, but I think for my friend a little extra help is necessary.

@jnklheimer Did you try them before? I see they have a tetracycline, so I might give them a go.
no
i hope you didnt order and im sorry for reccomending them
i just heard they were busted by the police recently. i would look into it or get them elsewhere
you can order dhea from USA, its otc there

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals