Andrew Tate Arrested. Are the claims and charges true?

area51puy

He was arrested, but not Fauci who is responsible for the plandemic and the authoritarian lock downs. The thing I learned the past few years is 90 percent of the population is for authoritarian society if it is against the side they disagree with or for what they fear. I was shocked about the amount of authoritarians here when it was against their side.

Andrew tate used a lot of hyperbole to express a point and for entertainment and essentially click bait in a short attention society. He basically used trumps playbook.

I think what he said was so shocking to so many people is because of the years a bpa in plastic bottles.

Basically his thoughts and words were the standard feelings of men before 1980 when men’s testosterone levels started declining.

aniciete

D0D3A2F7-BAAB-44C6-BF68-5D3F2CCD56A9.jpeg

orangebear

Hi,

no one on the thread wrote than he admire Tate,or anything synonymous to that,

i suggest people do not care about your consideration/look down,and the only potential effect your statement can have is to make you being perceive as a person in a state in wich you manifest an illegitimate propency to hate,and other people potentially considering less the other things you have to say about other topics in the future

i wish you fun
I decided to take a break from this thread for some time and think about your comment. I think Tate puts himself out there and welcomes the judgment because it gets him attention one way or another. However, it’s not fair for me to judge those who listen to him with so little context.

Nomane Euger

I decided to take a break from this thread for some time and think about your comment. I think Tate puts himself out there and welcomes the judgment because it gets him attention one way or another. However, it’s not fair for me to judge those who listen to him with so little context.
hi, i suggest it was a wise action, and it was fruitful,glad for you.

and i suggest tate mentionning some of his cam"whore"business does not have a negative effect on most people perception,it participate to some extend to his "street cred"

i wish you fun

Explorer

He's mainly a businessman type - he knows what types of ideas the contrarian types like to hear and then says them

Behind the fascade tho something feels off like externally he flashes all those achievements of his but it feels as if he is making up or compensating for some insecurity or lack of something, he gives that plastic overtly-materialistic chauvinist overtly loud explosive estrogen type of vibe

The hair status and chin also indicates some possible metabolic hormonal issues growing up

area51puy

The most googled man on earth last year exposing the globalist vaccine and Covid fraud to millions of people. I don’t see why they would want to shut him up.

bornamachine

Organic figures never se up to such fame, this is a controlled operation. You give them lies and you also give them truth through your own agent, then you "punish/imprison/kill" said agent to drive a message or you let him "win/be free/move on" depending what the end goal is. I believe that real, organic people, that gain grass root traction are butted out very quickly, they will NOT let you flourish and gain traction, and if you happen to get that traction before they can stop you then you will be forcebally removed, ie Kevin Samuel, I believe he was a an organic figure that happened to blow up, pushing essentially anti feminist ideas, like Tate, in a much more acceptible format to actually sway normies and cause a wave, instantly had a heart attack, ofcourse that can all be a coincidence but the point remains, organic people will be removed by any means necessary (slander/court/threat/prison and finally death)

Imo Tates is controlled op. No way would he become a household name if not placed there.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals