Andrew Tate Arrested. Are the claims and charges true?

orangebear

Namely ?

I've probably listened to a cumulated 50 hours of interviews and podcasts from him, never heard him say anything more than him helping webcam girls make more than they would without him as a boss.
Sorry. I misspoke. I meant to say "He publicly said a lot of sketchy things about his actions and that's what he will be charged with." I watched too few things by him to remember the context but I've seen clips of him saying he bribed law enforcement in Romania and other clips of him bragging about illegal activity that I don't remember as well nor do I really care to. When I heard him admitting to illegal behavior I immediately thought he was stupid and not worth listening to any further. If you brag about breaking the law and record that, don't be surprised when the officials whom you've portrayed as lawless enforce the law on your dumb ***.

If you deem him worth listening to for 50 hours I can't help but severely lower my opinion of you. The comment about him helping cam girls make more money just reinforces my perception of him as a pimp; not someone worth looking up to.

orangebear

Jonk

You also need to watch and listen to the chick response to the video
No I don't haha. What does she say? I've heard something that it's a "kink" or something. But even if there is a super duper good explanation for it, doesn't change the fact that he's a pimp. "But but but the girls make a lot of money" 😂

Jonk

I know. It's embarrassing how people talk about him. I guess this thread just lets you know who the low-lifes are on this forum.
I get why people like him though. He's like a tough guy Jordan Peterson and I think you need a good amount of truth to make a good persona. Jordan Peterson took the whole concept of Christianity and subverted it to his own gain, instead of leading people to truth and God. Same thing with Andrew Tate, he counters the left wing equality bull**** with masculinity, but instead of leading people to start a family and kids, you should be a hustler yo.

orangebear

I get why people like him though. He's like a tough guy Jordan Peterson and I think you need a good amount of truth to make a good persona. Jordan Peterson took the whole concept of Christianity and subverted it to his own gain, instead of leading people to truth and God. Same thing with Andrew Tate, he counters the left wing equality bull**** with masculinity, but instead of leading people to start a family and kids, you should be a hustler yo.
I mean yeah, masculinity is good and we need good masculine roll models for boys. I just don't think Andrew Tate is a good example of masculinity besides his physical training. His boasting personality and pimp lifestyle seems more like he's compensating for something and seeking attention, which are not classically considered good masculine traits. Then when it comes to his admitting to crimes on camera, it really makes me question his intelligence. Masculinity used to include intelligence as a defining feature. I mean if we look back at the 50s and 60s in the US or ancient Greece, their ideas of masculinity are different from Andrew Tate.

Hugh Johnson

While Peterson has issues, that is unfair. He seems to try his best.

Tate is a conman, and apparently also a rapist and a human trafficker

Just another frankly bizarre role model for the disenfranchised males to simp to. I think he's a complete and utter joke as i grew up around people like him and in my teens looked up to em of em to my knowledge are now all class A drug dealers or pulling some kind of scam"that may be to you, but he's a lot more successful than you"it's not difficult to be successful when you are a sociopath with no morality though and see everybody as a stepping stone for your own achievements, no matter the cost which Andrew Tate clearly is. 90% if not more of what he says is common sense for anybody who has even the tiniest amount of self awareness(strangely absent in todays world), the rest is nonsense bull**** to rope in the "alternative" male cultures. Tony Robbins for Gen Z's

Nomane Euger

I know. It's embarrassing how people talk about him. I guess this thread just lets you know who the low-lifes are on this forum.
Hi,

i suggest this thread let people know more about you and your own potential propency to negative emotions and agressivity,as you called certains people"low-lifes"because they do not share your perspective on Andrew tate

i wish you fun

@Hugh Johnson

While Peterson has issues, that is unfair. He seems to try his best.

Tate is a conman, and apparently also a rapist and a human trafficker
Hi,

i suggest that independently of his potential good intentions,jordan peterson speech influence is suboptimal ,potentially worst than andrew tate influence(wich i do also consider suboptimal),there is similar aspects in their speech,

yet jordan peterson's speech and behavior promotes(more than andrew tate,and to and to a too high degree overall) fear/respect of authorities and hierarchies, a life with a low degree of joy and physical and mental well-being, rather to pursue ""achievements"", he promotes ""discipline"" as a virtue and as the main factor that should make men not use their ""beast/monster/dragon power and violence""against children/women, his perception of masculinity is distorted,

it's not his fault he has a low degree of it,he seems to manifest a very low degree of authenticity is his speech

i wish you fun

Last edited:

orangebear

Looks like you are not fit to make a judgement on the person with so little information at hand.
In a way you are right but my judgment of Tate is just as limited as my knowledge of him. Perhaps if I knew him better I could make a more informed and nuanced judgment, but I lost interest in learning more once I learned the little I did. To summarize, here are the few things I learned and my reaction to them.

1. He has motivational material that is legitimate, but so do countless other people, so there wasn’t anything impressive in the material I heard so far.
2. He’s a pimp and he’s open about it. I’m not one to look up to pimps. They’re a part of our society, but so are drug dealers. Neither are held in high esteem by me or society at large.
3. He bragged about his crimes on camera. This is where I judged him to be stupid and lost all interest in learning more about him.

I’ve heard little bits about him here and there but only actively looked into him after the Greta Thunberg thing. I’m not a huge Greta fan but I found it bizarre that a successful grown man would go after her like that unprovoked. His initial tweet and later response both sounded more immature than anything Greta said to him. I then looked into him a bit before making judgment but it didn’t take long for me to find enough dumb material to make a judgment. It’s possible there’s more to him that I’m missing but the chances are rather slim. He doesn’t put his best foot forward and it’s fair to judge him on that.

orangebear

Hi,

i suggest this thread let people know more about you and your own potential propency to negative emotions and agressivity,as you called certains people"low-lifes"because they do not share your perspective on Andrew tate

i wish you fun
Fair enough. This thread will let people know that I look down on those who admire Tate and people like him. I don’t look down on them because they disagree with me but because I don’t regard those who are enamored by conmen very highly. That said, it’s possible for someone to learn they were conned and be disillusioned by their former roll models. In such a case my opinion of them would improve.

Cheers

Nomane Euger

Fair enough. This thread will let people know that I look down on those who admire Tate and people like him. I don’t look down on them because they disagree with me but because I don’t regard those who are enamored by conmen very highly. That said, it’s possible for someone to learn they were conned and be disillusioned by their former roll models. In such a case my opinion of them would improve.

Cheers
Hi,

no one on the thread wrote than he admire Tate,or anything synonymous to that,

i suggest people do not care about your consideration/look down,and the only potential effect your statement can have is to make you being perceive as a person in a state in wich you manifest an illegitimate propency to hate,and other people potentially considering less the other things you have to say about other topics in the future

i wish you fun

Santosh

it's not difficult to be successful when you are a sociopath with no morality though and see everybody as a stepping stone for your own achievements

Most sociopaths end up doing nothing or in jail, not sitting on half a billion dollars.

Building so much from the ground up is ridiculously hard, just look at how few people on Earth have achieved it compared to the global population.

Hugh Johnson

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BijOF8I2t_4

Most sociopaths end up doing nothing or in jail, not sitting on half a billion dollars.

Building so much from the ground up is ridiculously hard, just look at how few people on Earth have achieved it compared to the global population.
He is not rich, just a conman who had a good run and is now going to prison for a long time.

Xin

Namely ?

I've probably listened to a cumulated 50 hours of interviews and podcasts from him, never heard him say anything more than him helping webcam girls make more than they would without him as a boss.
Most people take small clips of him + his persona (big guy, sunglasses, polarizing). There's one poster above who thinks he's part of the NWO because or his hand sign which is something that his father used to do and he plays chest.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals