An Aspirin A Day Keeps the Candida Biofilm at Bay - Studies

Atman

Seems like it would depend where exactly the biofilm is. I doubt there's any in the stomach, it's probably a lot further down in the GI tract. Aspirin is probably going to be totally absorbed long before it gets there.

So, where exactly is the biofilm, and how do you get something that breaks it up to where it needs to be?
The Aspirin might already be absorbed, but why do you think it has to work necessarily directly through the intestinal fluids?
It might as well work through systemic circulation, which also affects the mucous membranes of the small intestine and colon.
Ray mentioned that even small, regular doses of Aspirin can make the intestines very resistant to irritants.

David PS

An old thread from 2014

frannybananny

Seems like it would depend where exactly the biofilm is. I doubt there's any in the stomach, it's probably a lot further down in the GI tract. Aspirin is probably going to be totally absorbed long before it gets there.

So, where exactly is the biofilm, and how do you get something that breaks it up to where it needs to be?
Thanks for that question, I was thinking the same thing! Like, for women undergoing yeast infection, how does it get "down there" to erradicate the cadida? (I apologize if I offend the men in this forum).

Andy316

Problem with ibuprofen is that it is not safe to take it daily. Aspirin is much safer.
@Makrosky Read from your earlier posts you had good results from Ibuprofen. I am going to trial it (Thinking 2*200mg dose per week for 4-5 weeks) to see if it helps with my Glutamate sensitivity. Do you think this dosage is ok?

Kyle970

Has anyone used Willow bark (tea) instead of aspirin with all its additives ?
I wonder if it could be a safer alternative .

What do you think of occasional whisky ? I drank very little whisky (spoon) for several days and got same bruises as from aspirin... My blood is probably too thin despite all the greens.
In the Peat interviews I've listened to, he usually responds that willow could be allergic. I'm guessing this is his opinion for most herbs except cascara.
Willow doesn't seem to do much for me. I would like to source some in the wild to try. I think alot of commercial powder herbs are weak, have fillers, or just processing in general could give weird reactions. Just suspecting, have not tested this yet.

zorba990

I've always used Mineral complexed aspirin(s) as they never irritate my stomach. Schweitzer formula is my current favorite. Would love to find some copper salicylate but its a tough find maybe someone will make it and offer it for 'topical' use hint hint. Magnesium Salicylate is available in DOANs OTC back pain pills.

Makrosky

@Makrosky Read from your earlier posts you had good results from Ibuprofen. I am going to trial it (Thinking 2*200mg dose per week for 4-5 weeks) to see if it helps with my Glutamate sensitivity. Do you think this dosage is ok?
Do you mean 400mg per week? That should be very safe I think. It is nothing.

But ultimately I am not sure, I am not an expert. I think ibuprofen cannot be taken daily for more than 1 week or 2, without risk of side effects, including problems in the stomach, lowering of testosterone, etc.

Other than that, it is a shame because it has fabulous effects on me. Much better than aspirin.

Makrosky

@Makrosky Which effects do you notice?
It is subtle. I basically get kind of a better general sense of well being, more clear headed and sleep much better. I probably have some degree of systemic inflamation or hidden/localized somewhere that I am not aware of.

Too bad it is not a drug that can be taken regularly and safely.

Aspirin doesn't help the same.

DonLore

@Makrosky
It is subtle. I basically get kind of a better general sense of well being, more clear headed and sleep much better. I probably have some degree of systemic inflamation or hidden/localized somewhere that I am not aware of.

Too bad it is not a drug that can be taken regularly and safely.

Aspirin doesn't help the same.
Try loading up on bunch of natural antimicrobials, biofilm disruptors and systemic enzymes. Maybe you have some bacterial infection or fungal infection is mouth, throat, joints, gut or somewhere else

Makrosky

@Makrosky

Try loading up on bunch of natural antimicrobials, biofilm disruptors and systemic enzymes. Maybe you have some bacterial infection or fungal infection is mouth, throat, joints, gut or somewhere else
Yes. Spot on. I highly suspect this since many years ago and I think it is in the gut/colon/etc.
I tried many times using antimicrobials and it didn't work. Or it works but it comes back very quickly. Never used biofilm disruptors nor systemic enzymes (what is that?).
Any recommendations for a SIMPLE protocol?

DonLore

Yes. Spot on. I highly suspect this since many years ago and I think it is in the gut/colon/etc.
I tried many times using antimicrobials and it didn't work. Or it works but it comes back very quickly. Never used biofilm disruptors nor systemic enzymes (what is that?).
Any recommendations for a SIMPLE protocol?
Pineapple has bromelain, natto has nattokinase, then there are lumbrokinase etc. These are good and anti-inflammatory enzymes, they essentially burn through biofilm and plague and seem to have good results in people with inflammation.
Then herbs like oregano, garlic, cinnamon, licorice, aloe vera, pau darco, thyme, clove, etc have strong anti-bacterial and some dissolve biofilm also.
The third category would be things like cryptolepsis, wormwood, andrographis, cats claw, skullcap, quinine, these are effective for a lot of systemic bacteria and parasites.

So maybe try picking up one or two enzymes, from food or a supplement, then a few antimicrobial herbs, and then one or two from the third category. Should give a nice boost for immune system, along with sun exposure, and less white sugar and more berries and fruit and spices.
I have had huge bacterial growth and many gum infections, it is now getting much better with sticking to everyday use of a lot of these herbs.
Oh I forgot coconut oil and caprylic acid, also boron and iodine.

Makrosky

Pineapple has bromelain, natto has nattokinase, then there are lumbrokinase etc. These are good and anti-inflammatory enzymes, they essentially burn through biofilm and plague and seem to have good results in people with inflammation.
Then herbs like oregano, garlic, cinnamon, licorice, aloe vera, pau darco, thyme, clove, etc have strong anti-bacterial and some dissolve biofilm also.
The third category would be things like cryptolepsis, wormwood, andrographis, cats claw, skullcap, quinine, these are effective for a lot of systemic bacteria and parasites.

So maybe try picking up one or two enzymes, from food or a supplement, then a few antimicrobial herbs, and then one or two from the third category. Should give a nice boost for immune system, along with sun exposure, and less white sugar and more berries and fruit and spices.
I have had huge bacterial growth and many gum infections, it is now getting much better with sticking to everyday use of a lot of these herbs.
Oh I forgot coconut oil and caprylic acid, also boron and iodine.
The thing is that I have tried many of these herbs and they kind of work... but only as long as I take them. Whatever I have there, it seems to come back quickly. Enzymes I never tried besides the typical digestive enzyme capsules, but I always took them with food for their digestive benefits not for fighting critters. I might look for a product that has many of those enzymes you mentioned and that is specifical for fighting critters. Have you tried serrapeptase and similars?

Also I think later this year I will try one of those microbiota tests that Tarmader used and do a more personalized treatment.

DonLore

The thing is that I have tried many of these herbs and they kind of work... but only as long as I take them. Whatever I have there, it seems to come back quickly. Enzymes I never tried besides the typical digestive enzyme capsules, but I always took them with food for their digestive benefits not for fighting critters. I might look for a product that has many of those enzymes you mentioned and that is specifical for fighting critters. Have you tried serrapeptase and similars?

Also I think later this year I will try one of those microbiota tests that Tarmader used and do a more personalized treatment.
Maybe your problem is that there is always some bacteria left, maybe inside biofilm hiding. I would think that hitting the biofilms and bacteria hard, for a long time should eradicate them, if in good health otherwise. But it is weird how some people just cant get rid of infection without serious time and commitment

Makrosky

Maybe your problem is that there is always some bacteria left, maybe inside biofilm hiding. I would think that hitting the biofilms and bacteria hard, for a long time should eradicate them, if in good health otherwise. But it is weird how some people just cant get rid of infection without serious time and commitment
I don't have SiBO for sure because I tested. But antibacterials work so maybe I have them in the colon.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom