Alcohol Virgin Advice

Ali

Mate of mine, late twenties, pretty much an alcohol virgin (has recently drunk lightly several times before, in his entire life!) - no family history of drinking whatsoever either.

About 2 weeks ago gets completely drunk on 2 separate occasions @ work parties. When I say drunk I mean, vomiting and carried out of the establishment blacked out drunk.

Anyways he now has some gut aches/pains/stings since then and feels as though his gut is inflamed.

His diets a bit random but I've told him to include coconut oil, broth and veggie soup and to limit PUFA'S.
Anything else I should focus on? Not a drinker myself so I'm not sure what to advise..

Thanks in advance!

Electric Slim

Eating a shredded carrot salad for a few days should kill off a lot of the bad bacteria in the gut which the alcohol has fed. Alka-Seltzer or aspirin with baking soda can also help settle an irritated stomach.

Salt, sugar, eggs and orange juice often help with a hangover, though if it has been a few days these might not have much noticeable effect.

OP
A

Ali

Eating a shredded carrot salad for a few days should kill off a lot of the bad bacteria in the gut which the alcohol has fed. Alka-Seltzer or aspirin with baking soda can also help settle an irritated stomach.

Salt, sugar, eggs and orange juice often help with a hangover, though if it has been a few days these might not have much noticeable effect.
Appreciate the response!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom