Ageing In Women

scarlettsmum

I was thinking about women's health especially those 35 years and more over and I was wondering what your view is on dealing with hormonal changes and fluctuations? E.g. would you consider progesterone if you didn't have any diagnosed health problems, sort of like a maintenance program? I sometimes envy those teenage and 20 something girls and their shiny long hair and perfect skin :), then I am also recently noticing having significantly shorter two day periods myself and wonder if this is the start of some major upcoming hormonal changes? And I wonder whether we should just eat well and hope for the best and accept that we are not getting any younger or whether there are some women that actively take supplements, hormones and plan to do so long term? I had my blood tests done and nothing major was found except for slightly elevated t4, mildly elevated liver enzyme, low vitamin D and TSH was 2.1 (which is not great since rp recommends below 1, I think) but at least it's not a desperate case, only pondering about what next...And if I were to consider any supplements/hormones, is there someone who can advise, who is not focused purely on treating illness or food alone to tackle ageing?

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals