MRNA Vaccine Compendium

OP
LucyL

LucyL

Yep, I was aware of that too. I have spoken casually about mRNA-based vaccine technology with some Biology-PhD and apothecary friends ... they don't seem to see any health risks with it. 1, not as long out of university as myself, even had that tech discussed during his postdoc-tenure. It is as it always is, they get some technical lectures from some gatekeepers where risks and hazards (or those risks Peat sees) aren't discussed and thus there are no such risks.
Have your tech friends read anything about the read-write genome? Are they familiar with James Shapiro's work? Wondering what the conventional perspective on it is.

Max23

Elon Musk is currently in Germany visiting Curevac, one of the frontrunners in mRNA-vaccine development.

Virtually in every major country there is st least a Pharma-Corp or university researching rna or dna based vaccines or viral vector vaccines.

India, Japan, South Korea, USA, Germany, UK, Australia, Russia, China
It seems it’s just state of the Art, maybe not as devious as many here think.

I dont think Elon Musk is part of any NWO-scheme, so he getting involved in Curevac is interesting, especially since Trumps administration also has keen interest with them too

At this point I don´t have much doubt who Musk is. Why Musk is a NWO executive:

· Bilderbergerer
· Grandfather was a head of Canada´s technocracy movement
· Transhumanist - thinks humans are inferior beings
· Neuralink is insanity, a weapon for the slavemasters
· Electric cars are a huge part of smart cities
· Curevac – vaccines are essential part of NWO
· Where did he get the money? NWO other members supported him
· Is building 5G - one of the cornerstones of the NWO
· Climate warming propagandist
· Has government ties, NASA and DARPA
· Talk about going to Mars, people needing to join AI and other crazy things - this shows lunacy what the NWO is
· He is engineering a new society, like other technocrats, social engineers are doing
· Sells flamethrowers – shows psychopathy

James Corbett´s article about him Elon’s Martian Technocracy. There is a lot of material about Musk on Patrick Wood´s website Technocracy News.

achillea

Listen to this and read the lyrics. It is a song that has haunted me my whole life.

OP
LucyL

LucyL

COVID 19 is the new Global Warming. Faster and More Effective.
https://intelligence.weforum.org/topics/a1G0X000006O6EHUA0?tab=publications

What is this? Possibly just an artifact of database/fiscal accouting?
EhU-gSmXgAQMQNi

h/t https://twitter.com/LynnFynn3/status/1303016397031833601

Regina

boris

· Bilderbergerer
· Talk about going to Mars, people needing to join AI and other crazy things - this shows lunacy what the NWO is
· He is engineering a new society, like other technocrats, social engineers are doing

James Corbett´s article about him Elon’s Martian Technocracy. There is a lot of material about Musk on Patrick Wood´s website Technocracy News.

And he gets literally billions of dollars from the government to make all his endeavours even possible.

OP
LucyL

LucyL

AstraZeneca halts COVID-19 vaccine trial at UW Hospital

“We don’t know much more at this point. All these groups, AstraZeneca, Pfizer and Moderna, they have incredible attention to safety so if there is any whisper or wisp of something that would’ve gone wrong, or sometimes it’s just related to regulatory issues. There’s so much paperwork, and the i’s dotted and t’s crossed that they would stop the trial temporarily while they figure something out,” said Pothoff.

Pothof said it is common for trials to be temporarily interrupted. As of now, AstraZeneca has not said when the trial will continue.

News 3 Now asked UW Health how many people have gotten the vaccine in Madison so far, but they were unable to provide an exact number.

Last edited:

Regina

AstraZeneca halts COVID-19 vaccine trial at UW Hospital

“We don’t know much more at this point. All these groups, AstraZeneca, Pfizer and Moderna, they have incredible attention to safety so if there is any whisper or wisp of something that would’ve gone wrong, or sometimes it’s just related to regulatory issues. There’s so much paperwork, and the i’s dotted and t’s crossed that they would stop the trial temporarily while they figure something out,” said Pothoff.

Pothof said it is common for trials to be temporarily interrupted. As of now, AstraZeneca has not said when the trial will continue.

News 3 Now asked UW Health how many people have gotten the vaccine in Madison so far, but they were unable to provide an exact number.
AZN is a crown. 'See how careful we are?'

OP
LucyL

LucyL

Not sure what to make of these tweets - from https://twitter.com/flavinkins/status/1306261014669791233
upload_2020-9-16_14-26-1.png

1) https://ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7086629/… Solid evidence that ZLS were busy making up chimeric and non-existent ACE2 molecules since 2010–yeast display of ACE2 against a false RBD, or passage of a virus on a fictional ACE2(not found in the wild) gives RaTG13–a broken RBM. Fictional ACE2 will 2)Likely cause attenuation—what they want since there are no real ACE2 that match. And it therefore makes a good attenuated live vaccine.
Abstract from the study linked -
Angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) proteins of different bat species confer variable susceptibility to SARS-CoV entry

The discovery of SARS-like coronavirus in bats suggests that bats could be the natural reservoir of SARS-CoV. However, previous studies indicated the angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) protein, a known SARS-CoV receptor, from a horseshoe bat was unable to act as a functional receptor for SARS-CoV. Here, we extended our previous study to ACE2 molecules from seven additional bat species and tested their interactions with human SARS-CoV spike protein using both HIV-based pseudotype and live SARS-CoV infection assays. The results show that ACE2s of Myotis daubentoni and Rhinolophus sinicus support viral entry mediated by the SARS-CoV S protein, albeit with different efficiency in comparison to that of the human ACE2. Further, the alteration of several key residues either decreased or enhanced bat ACE2 receptor efficiency, as predicted from a structural modeling study of the different bat ACE2 molecules. These data suggest that M. daubentoni and R. sinicus are likely to be susceptible to SARS-CoV and may be candidates as the natural host of the SARS-CoV progenitor viruses. Furthermore, our current study also demonstrates that the genetic diversity of ACE2 among bats is greater than that observed among known SARS-CoV susceptible mammals, highlighting the possibility that there are many more uncharacterized bat species that can act as a reservoir of SARS-CoV or its progenitor viruses. This calls for continuation and expansion of field surveillance studies among different bat populations to eventually identify the true natural reservoir of SARS-CoV.

------
What are the implications if the vaccines (particularly mRNA) are instructing our body to develop artificial proteins?

Max23

· Bilderbergerer

Bill Gates says: "“Elon’s positioning is to maintain a high level of outrageous comments..." It´s like teamwork, how the NWO works. Musk seemingly went after Gates tweeting: "“The rumor that Bill Gates & I are lovers is completely untrue.” It seems like opposition, but is meant to keep people away form the truth. Musk isn´t exposing Gates or he would expose himself. At least it was somewhat cool that somebody famous called Gates a knucklehead. It would have been better if "knuckle" was replaced with a certain four letter word.

haidut

Forum Supporter
He responded! and he said "Very small chance but not impossible."

How did he arrive at that quantification of a "very small chance"? Where are the studies that looked at administering an RNA/DNA vaccine to a group and then having a control group with no vaccine and then examining genome changes? What about risk/chance for epigenetic (methylation) changes induced by the vaccine? Those can be just as dangerous and can also be passed on to future generations. What is his formula for calculating the risk/chance or RNA incorporation into our DNA? Most vaccine trials do not even have a control/placebo group, and quantifying risk is perhaps the most controversial/disputed operation in statistics (and life in general).
It is a bit of a tangent, but we have had at least 2 worldwide economic crashes based on similar lecturing about "very low risk" of some event X happening.

Kvothe

How did he arrive at that quantification of a "very small chance"? Where are the studies that looked at administering an RNA/DNA vaccine to a group and then having a control group with no vaccine and then examining genome changes? What about risk/chance for epigenetic (methylation) changes induced by the vaccine? Those can be just as dangerous and can also be passed on to future generations. What is his formula for calculating the risk/chance or RNA incorporation into our DNA? Most vaccine trials do not even have a control/placebo group, and quantifying risk is perhaps the most controversial/disputed operation in statistics (and life in general).
It is a bit of a tangent, but we have had at least 2 worldwide economic crashes based on similar lecturing about "very low risk" of some event X happening.

Since Sars-Cov-2 is an RNA virus, and not a retrovirus, it supposedly doesn't use reverse transkriptase. Theoretically, there might be a chance of this happening when you already have an active infection with a retrovirus, but I think the RNA of coronaviruses and the RNA used in the vaccine is to long to be transcripted by reverse transcriptase.

boris

Seems to be banned in Germany specifically. I thought bitchute doesn't delete videos, I guess I was wrong.

Regina

Seems to be banned in Germany specifically. I thought bitchute doesn't delete videos, I guess I was wrong.
How weird.
The video is nothing ground-breaking. RFKjr talking to David Martin (I think he 's a lawyer). I think RFKjr is really trying to understand. And there are many sincere people around him but they are basic pop figures. While that helps with broader reach, the scientific rigour is not there. It would be great to get good information to RFK.

Max23

How weird.
The video is nothing ground-breaking. RFKjr talking to David Martin (I think he 's a lawyer). I think RFKjr is really trying to understand. And there are many sincere people around him but they are basic pop figures. While that helps with broader reach, the scientific rigour is not there. It would be great to get good information to RFK.

David Martin is not a lawyer. He is more of a business guy: About - David Martin | The Wobble Effect

LeeLemonoil

Moderna announced that its nRNA-based vaccine is ~95% effective, more so than the one from BionTech/Pfizer and needs no unusual refrigeration like that one.

I never doubted that Faucis Lovechild Moderna would come out with the „most effective“ one, they likely know all about that stuff and the virus too.

German MSM today even shilled that mRNA-based therapeutics are the future of cancer treatment.

It’s really going on

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals