I'm A Guy And I LOVE Progesterone

Same here. Basketball was basically my life from 15-20 hahaha. I just loved playing it all the time, and was bouncing around and highly energetic despite some very real stressors, I was a really happy teenager, with amazing hair and a calm demeanour. Looking back I've probably been hypothyroid all my life, but basketball was a great coping mechanism for the stress. I didn't have as much energy as most people my age, but was happy nearly all the time.

All that changed in my 20s. Stopped playing sports, and eventually the stresses of life got to be too much (deaths of people close to me, mold exposure, low vitamin D, no exercise, no purpose, lack of sleep, drinking, PUFAs etc.). I got really sick and now at 28 I feel really old. It's normal after years of chronic stress though. It's getting better.

2 years ago when I was really sick, and discovering Peat I remember trying pregnenolone and thinking, hmm I probably don't need this, I'm just 26, I'm probably not very stressed. (Ray had mentioned how useful it was for sick and stressed individuals).

Oh boy was I wrong, it had an immense calming effect. I was immensely stressed and sick. Progesterone too was like a powerful sedative. I think we don't really know what stress means until we start learning about Ray's ideas, and then it becomes obvious. Vitamin A, Cholesterol, Thyroid, Pregnenolone, DHEA, Progesterone should all be supplemented in situations where health is failing, it's absolutely necessary to start the process of recover.
I've spent the whole day today with my friend playing ball on the riverside in my city. Feel like a kid again - the euforia is amazing! Sun has an amazing effect. on our body - it's underrated imo.

mrchibbs

I've spent the whole day today with my friend playing ball on the riverside in my city. Feel like a kid again - the euforia is amazing! Sun has an amazing effect. on our body - it's underrated imo.

Living life like a child, with lots of sunshine and fun activities, seems so simple but can really be so powerful. I was always euphoric when I played basketball in my younger days.

GorillaHead

Last night I took progesterone again. I ended up staying up until 5am wtf... I a, really confused why it’s stimulating me.

I am about to dose 20mg right now and see what happens.

Ableton

I remember when i was 18 i could play basketball and move around the court so fast my shoes would start to break in and my feet would slide cause massive friction. I remember i could bounce around. I legit feel like half the time my body is old regardless of good diet and sleep.

Bro I don't intend to be mean, just trying to help. Ever considered this could be the low dose fin you are on? Just speaking of my own experience here. It made me feel old at the age of 20

Just read you are off it. Happy for you. It def. takes a while for the sides to vanish though

Last edited:

Ableton

I agree.
After sunset, if you are still up, or in dark rooms, red light seems to have a similar, although not as strong of an effect for me

GorillaHead

Bro I don't intend to be mean, just trying to help. Ever considered this could be the low dose fin you are on? Just speaking of my own experience here. It made me feel old at the age of 20

Just read you are off it. Happy for you. It def. takes a while for the sides to vanish though

No offense taken. Ya that ***t is absolutely awful. Literally awful. It did nothing but weaken me. Probably accelerated my hair. I wouldn't be surprised if finasteride caused an increase in cortisol. 5-beta reductase is needed to metabolize cortisol and it partially inhibits this.

I agree.
After sunset, if you are still up, or in dark rooms, red light seems to have a similar, although not as strong of an effect for me
I use an led red device from redlight man pretty much every day before sleep - helps to calm my racing mind and helps to sleep. Good stuff.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals