Low Toxin Supplements PSA: DO NOT START ON NIACIN IF YOU ARE STILL LIVING A TOXIC LIFESTYLE

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
This is a public service announcement. If you plan on starting Niacin and are still eating a toxic Ray Peat diet and living a toxic lifestyle, you are going to have a bad time. You have to stop the "in-toxing" before you start on Niacin. Niacin is such a powerful detox tool as it opens up over 500 detox pathways. If you are still poisoning yourself with the Ray Peat toxic diet and his pharmaceutical suggestions, that's a bad idea. Do not start taking Niacin and get into a crazy heavy detox because you did not heed this warning and blame the Niacin.

InChristAlone

Wise words! I sometimes forget I'm much farther along in this than a lot of people who have been following Peat. Stuff is finally working for me without causing crazy anxiety. Definitely have to stop intoxing first!

tallglass13

Why is this still called the Ray Peat forum when all the owner of the forum does is repeatedly bash Ray? It seems quite disrespectful to me.
Try to think of this as an Extension of Ray Peat. None of use would be here," Metaphor", if it was not for Ray. Ray warned us about VA if we did not get lots. lots of sunlight and thyroid. Now we Know even more. We are doing what Ray would have wanted for everyone.

This is a public service announcement. If you plan on starting Niacin and are still eating a toxic Ray Peat diet and living a toxic lifestyle, you are going to have a bad time. You have to stop the "in-toxing" before you start on Niacin. Niacin is such a powerful detox tool as it opens up over 500 detox pathways. If you are still poisoning yourself with the Ray Peat toxic diet and his pharmaceutical suggestions, that's a bad idea. Do not start taking Niacin and get into a crazy heavy detox because you did not heed this warning and blame the Niacin.
what 500 detox pathways does niacin open?

Nimo

Wise words! I sometimes forget I'm much farther along in this than a lot of people who have been following Peat. Stuff is finally working for me without causing crazy anxiety. Definitely have to stop intoxing first!
I have seen people doing low VitA and low toxin diet on meat and beans and psyllium but meat was fatty. Does that mean fat is not toxin.? I know smith is against high fat but it can work if combined with alot fiber

purple pill

Could you explain why niacin does this better than Niacinamide
Can't explain why but personally i had been taking niacin for years before I found this forum, when I found it I was like "these smart mofos must be all over niacin!!" lol. was quite dissapointed to find that Peat was against niacin and recommended niacinamide ..... I tried it thinking it must be even better and maybe I was missing out on something but honestly found it to be trash, I took it a few times and then threw it out. Plain ole niacin has brought me tonnes of relief over the years, couldnt be without it.... Anyway im glad its getting alot more attention, its pulled me back from the brink many times, sure it could do the same for many others on here.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
what 500 detox pathways does niacin open?
Niacin is life, so it supports every single detox pathway in the body. It is estimated that there are over 500 detox pathways in the body although an exact number is not known. From my personal experience when taking Niacin the toxins are literally oozing out of every pore and bodily fluid I have.

If you are in-toxing while taking Niacin it can make things really uncomfortable for a person due to heavy detoxing that can happen and akin to trying to swim upstream. This person will then say, "oh boy, that Niacin is some bad stuff". When in fact, it was the constant bombardment of toxins that the Niacin was trying to remove that was the issue.

Niacin is life, plain and simple. It is truly a remarkable substance that needs to be respected.

I have a family member who is super toxic, she wont change her diet and wont clean up her life. However, she wants to take a pill. We all have those family members. Well, here she goes, on the Niacin, and low and behold she is just having an awful time with it. Well DUH!!!! Stop poisoning yourself sis so the Niacin can do its job easier.

Last edited:

Soren

Forum Supporter
I have taken niacin many times over the years and still do on occasion and I am still eating very much in line with what I guess would be called a Ray peat diet yet niacin has often been very helpful for me.

I think it is a bit hyperbolic and extreme to call eating according to ray peats recommendations 'poisoning' and 'toxic'. Perhaps he is wrong on some of his recommendations but it's far off from poisoning.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I think it is a bit hyperbolic and extreme to call eating according to ray peats recommendations 'poisoning' and 'toxic'. Perhaps he is wrong on some of his recommendations but it's far off from poisoning.
A lot of the food recommendations are toxic no matter how you cut it. Dairy is an absolute liver destroyer. And liver is probably one of the most toxic foods on the planet. We need to stop the poisoning of our people so we can all get better as a society. This is exactly what Ray Peat had hoped for.

Soren

Forum Supporter
A lot of the food recommendations are toxic no matter how you cut it. Dairy is an absolute liver destroyer. And liver is probably one of the most toxic foods on the planet. We need to stop the poisoning of our people so we can all get better as a society. This is exactly what Ray Peat had hoped for.
When I eat liver I have increased energy and much better skin.

With dairy there are numerous studies that show higher dairy consumption is associated with lower obesity, longer life spans and increased height. I find if hard to believe that it is a liver destroyer if we see these positive outcomes with increased dairy consumption.

Do you think it is the calcium that is destroying the liver?

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Do you think it is the calcium that is destroying the liver?
I think that is part of it. The "vitamin A" content is a huge contributor, and when milk is pasteurized it turns the "vitamin A" into a more destructive form of "vitamin A". There is a reason why so many people have problems with dairy. Have you read Grant Genereux's free books on this subject?
When I eat liver I have increased energy and much better skin.
Duration paradox is quite the devil in the details.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Anyone can get Grant Genereux's books for free at this link:
]My eBooks

I have also attached them to this post. "Extinguishing the fires of hell" is his first book and I think it should be a must read for anyone who thinks they know anything about "vitamin A". It is very eye opening. How can someone confidently say they understand that "vitamin A" is not a toxin without fully considering the opposing evidence and also the incredible reports of healing coming out of the groups?

Attachments

• BreastCancer.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 70
  • extinguishing-the-fires-of-hell2.pdf
    6.8 MB · Views: 115
  • PoisoningForProfits.pdf
    5.1 MB · Views: 61

Soren

Forum Supporter
I think that is part of it. The "vitamin A" content is a huge contributor, and when milk is pasteurized it turns the "vitamin A" into a more destructive form of "vitamin A".
Would raw milk be ok then?

I have not read his books I saw a long video explaining his theories I can't recall if it was from him though. It is an interesting concept although I must say I am far from being convinced. But I'm open to the idea I once believed that sugar was the devil and clung to it like a religion.

However it is hard to abandon the ray peat way when it has given me personally many improvements in health. Perhaps they are illusory and will not last in the long term but I know I feel better than I did years ago and to abandon all that and try something that is basically entirely counter to what greatly improved my life previously...its a hard one

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Its better then pasteurized but definitely still not optimal in any way shape or form.
However it is hard to abandon the ray peat way when it has given me personally many improvements in health. Perhaps they are illusory and will not last in the long term but I know I feel better than I did years ago and to abandon all that and try something that is basically entirely counter to what greatly improved my life previously...its a hard one
I felt good for a few years too. Then boom. I am not saying abandon Ray Peat, his work is still really good. However, he missed a very important pieces so the dietary suggestions are harmful over the long run and some of the practical applications did not pan out. What we are doing is carrying on his work and making it better.

Just because Ray Peat passed away, the advancement is supposed to stop and we are not supposed to look for better ways? That is a sad state of existence if that is the way it is supposed to be. Instead, we have found new information, "Perceive", me personally I have thought this over with every fiber of my being and saw it working for myself and many others "Think", and I am 100% convinced this is the way, so I am sharing this information and showing there is a better way to Regeneration "Act".

Ray Peat would be proud of this moment, he would see that we were not cultists, that we did not hang onto his every word and got out of our box and considered new information and applied it to our lives. This is how we honor Peat, this is how we carry on his name. By being free thinkers, willing to question even his beliefs and challenge them to see if they hold up. This is how we win, this is the spirit of Peat.

Soren

Forum Supporter
If cows milk, even in its unpasteurised form is bad, would that also not be true for breast milk?

After all it has a large amount of calcium, surely dairy from breast milk is not damaging to children?

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
After all it has a large amount of calcium, surely dairy from breast milk is not damaging to children?
It's for a growing baby that is growing at an incredible rate, are you still growing at an incredible rate?

Alpha

I have not read his books I saw a long video explaining his theories I can't recall if it was from him though. It is an interesting concept although I must say I am far from being convinced. But I'm open to the idea I once believed that sugar was the devil and clung to it like a religion.

Studies have shown that all diets improve health. Carnivore diet, high fat low carb, high carb low fat, high protein, paleo diet, Mediterranean diet, intermittent fasting, caveman diet, atkins diet, vegan diet, they all work and they all work in similar ways.

So then you have to ask yourself, why do all these seemingly different diets work in improving health status? Surely there is one or two things that is ideal for anyone?

The real answer is, there is not, we are adapted to eat and survive with almost anything. The only benefits you are getting from following any diet is restrictive feeding and discipline, because you are moving away from the average western hypercaloric hyperpalatable diet, and that is why they work. Saying Ray Peats diet have worked wonders for me is an overstatement.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals