Low Toxin Supplements PSA: DO NOT START ON NIACIN IF YOU ARE STILL LIVING A TOXIC LIFESTYLE

mosaic01

Also, I think it was Grant that says pasteurization causes a more toxic form of "vitamin A" to be made.

I think he found some good studies showing that around 20-40% of the retinol disappears after pasteurization, suggesting it is turned into retinoic acid or other metabolites.

And imagine what all the other stuff does - UHT, homogenization, then added retinol and cholecalciferol. That's not a food anymore. Its a light form of chemotherapy.

It all goes back to the question Ray also asked - who defines what constitutes as food.

Our ancestors said that "the gods" brought us the grains as food. So whoever these "gods" were, it seems the grains were actually created for humans to live from. Grains and starches are the foundation.

Hidden49

I have experiemented with flush niacin, and in the end after a few days of taking low dose it kills methylation and shuts off my detox for me. I know this because my pee turns pale which has always been a bad sign for me rather than it being yellow which is a good sign hat my methylation and detox systems are running well. Niacin strips methyl groups and depletes copper. It doesn't make sense to take huge doses of flush niacin a day on it's own unless you want to completely kill your methylation. I've noticed Garret looks worse now since taking b3 compared to 6 months ago where he wasn't taking it.

Hidden49

Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 01.14.14.png
Before he started taking the flush Niacin he looked good and had better colour in his face
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tphu__0y6RQ&t=16s&ab_channel=NutritionDetective
If you check both vids the difference is pretty clear

Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 01.12.05.png
Now since taking flush niacin he's looking much more pale than before and worse
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ASd_J85iQ0&t=402s&ab_channel=NutritionDetective

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
View attachment 61644 Before he started taking the flush Niacin he looked good and had better colour in his face
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tphu__0y6RQ&t=16s&ab_channel=NutritionDetective
If you check both vids the difference is pretty clear

View attachment 61645 Now since taking flush niacin he's looking much more pale than before and worse
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ASd_J85iQ0&t=402s&ab_channel=NutritionDetective

That is because the new live stream software he is using is pretty horrible with the upstream pipe he has available to him. You literally caught him on one of the very last live streams he did on the old software. The new software makes him look much worse and the quality is just not good. Basically he does not have enough bandwidth for the new live stream software to work correctly because he is multi-casting to youtube, twitter, etc. He is working on getting better internet.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Dr. Smith is saying people around him are saying he is looking younger and younger, I am getting the same comments towards me. So much so people are wanting to do what I am doing now.

Hidden49

That is because the new live stream software he is using is pretty horrible with the upstream pipe he has available to him. You literally caught him on one of the very last live streams he did on the old software. The new software makes him look much worse and the quality is just not good. Basically he does not have enough bandwidth for the new live stream software to work correctly because he is multi-casting to youtube, twitter, etc. He is working on getting better internet.
Ok I see I'll keep an eye out then

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Ok I see I'll keep an eye out then
Yeh I cringe when I see the quality and think to myself man you gotta do better then that. But Dr. Smith admits he is not the most technically gifted so he probably does not look at things like someone who is gifted in that department does. Hopefully he gets it sorted out soon.

TripleOG

Hmm idk.

Poor quality may make him look more pale than he really is, sure, but a grainy stream usually HIDES defects. His facial grooves are more pronounced in his recent streams, giving him more of a sunken look. Yes the latest stream was awful quality, but the #125 Magnesium stream was fine and you can still see the difference.

While there are many reason for this type of change, his coincides with the adoption of niacin. It gives cause for pause and something to keep an eye on if you’re experimenting in the same fashion.

mosaic01

I never judged Peat or anyone by looks. Instead, I focus on the arguments.

If you don't know someone personally, there's no way to judge beyond very obvious things, like raw vegans deteriorating quickly. There's this obsession in diet circles to find the truth by looking for the healthiest authority figure. It's a dead end.

I did not even care about Peat losing his teeth because people said it happened after him eating wheat bran or something exclusively. But when I came across the quote that he began losing teeth when stopping milk for a couple days, then my alarm bells rang. That's not normal.

I have experiemented with flush niacin, and in the end after a few days of taking low dose it kills methylation and shuts off my detox for me. I know this because my pee turns pale which has always been a bad sign for me rather than it being yellow which is a good sign hat my methylation and detox systems are running well. Niacin strips methyl groups and depletes copper. It doesn't make sense to take huge doses of flush niacin a day on it's own unless you want to completely kill your methylation. I've noticed Garret looks worse now since taking b3 compared to 6 months ago where he wasn't taking it.

Personally I would always combine it with some TMG and a glycine-rich diet. TMG is difficult to get from foods in doses of 1-2g, so a supplement is needed.

"This study suggested that excessive nicotinic acid, like nicotinamide, might induce methyl consumption"

Alpha

Still unclear on why Niacinamide cannot open the same pathways
Niacinamide does the opposite of what you want from NA or NMN.

Niacinamide is a waste metabolite of Niacin that the body sometimes recycles back to NAD+. It's garbage and destorys metabolism.

Hidden49

Hmm idk.

Poor quality may make him look more pale than he really is, sure, but a grainy stream usually HIDES defects. His facial grooves are more pronounced in his recent streams, giving him more of a sunken look. Yes the latest stream was awful quality, but the #125 Magnesium stream was fine and you can still see the difference.

While there are many reason for this type of change, his coincides with the adoption of niacin. It gives cause for pause and something to keep an eye on if you’re experimenting in the same fashion.
Yeah I agree. I don't think it's only the stream quality to blame for his appearance change since he started the flush niacin, now he's looking much paler and more sunken like you said, if you look at streams 6-12 months ago he is looking much better. I really don't see how taking huge amounts of b3 everyday is going to lead to a balanced state, this is probably a duration paradox (as he likes to say) that he's yet to find out. Anyway I will keep an eye out for when he streams on better quality and not when he is having a niacin flush.

For example methylation is a key part of liver detoxification, if you're taking huge amounts of b3 without any methyl donors to balance things then you are completely killing off your methylation. And b3 being a copper chelator thats why I think he looks more pale now.

Peater

Has he mentioned methylation/methyl donors? I have a vague memory he said he doesn't think much of the idea.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Has he mentioned methylation/methyl donors? I have a vague memory he said he doesn't think much of the idea.
Its complete poo poo to keep the people confused and make them think they have some awesome knowledge as to which they do not and is basically keeping them confused and in the dark. When I pinged Kelsey on this her response was the test for hypomethylation is if someone flushes at 50mg. So why does the flush go away for the next doses if it makes methylation worse? And that it also depletes copper which is good.

Basically she says its all hogwash to keep people away from this incredible substance.

Last edited:

Peater

Its complete poo poo to keep the people confused and make them think they have some awesome knowledge as to which they do not as is basically keeping them confused and in the dark. When I pinged Kelsey on this, this was her response to me.

Basically she says its all hogwash to keep people away from this incredible substance.

Awesome thanks for sharing that charlie.

mosaic01

"Literally the test for hypomethalation is if you flush on 50mg...so then why does the flush go away the next dose or two if it makes methylation worse?

What does she mean?

I don't think the test for hypomethylation is if you flush on 50mg. The flush also does not go away if you space the intake apart enough.

If you take for example 50mg every second day, you will always flush. The flush involves depleting histamine stores of the mast cells, and they take some time to get repleted. The flush can be prevented by taking aspirin with the niacin, it has nothing to do with methylation.

The metabolism of niacin and niacinamide requires methyl groups, that's an established fact. Niacinamide probably wastes more methyl groups than niacin, but some niacin is converted to niacinamide, which requires methyl groups to get converted to methylniacinamide.

When I took TMG my increased liver enzymes (from niacinamide) went down to healthy levels within weeks.

I can get behind niacin not wasting as much methyl groups as niacinamide, because most of the niacin gets excreted via glycine. But if the diet does not provide ample amounts of betaine (like 500mg), niacin in doses above a couple hundred mg will likely deplete the methyl pool over time.

She also doesn't seem to know that the body has a methyl pool. It can take weeks on high dose niacin to deplete the methyl pool.

Last edited:
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
What does she mean?
I will ping her and see if I can get a response. I have invited her here to help us sort through the Niacin info.

InChristAlone

I will ping her and see if I can get a response. I have invited her here to help us sort through the Niacin info.
That would be awesome. I don't like telegram. You have to scroll so much just to find information.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
That would be awesome. I don't like telegram. You have to scroll so much just to find information.
Yeh I do not much like it either but for some sources it's all their is.

InChristAlone

What does she mean?

I don't think the test for hypomethylation is if you flush on 50mg. The flush also does not go away if you space the intake apart enough.

If you take for example 50mg every second day, you will always flush. The flush involves depleting histamine stores of the mast cells, and they take some time to get repleted. The flush can be prevented by taking aspirin with the niacin, it has nothing to do with methylation.

The metabolism of niacin and niacinamide requires methyl groups, that's an established fact. Niacinamide probably wastes more methyl groups than niacin, but some niacin is converted to niacinamide, which requires methyl groups to get converted to methylniacinamide.

When I took TMG my increased liver enzymes (from niacinamide) went down to healthy levels within weeks.

I can get behind niacin not wasting as much methyl groups as niacinamide. But if the diet does not provide ample amounts of betaine (like 500mg), niacin in doses above a couple hundred mg will likely deplete the methyl pool over time.

She also doesn't seem to know that the body has a methyl pool. It can take weeks on high dose niacin to deplete the methyl pools.
Yeah this is exactly what I thought. Betaine was really helpful for me, and is an antidote to retinoic acid poisoning so I'm not sure why Garrett Smith isn't looking into it more. We don't have to eat eggs because betaine spares choline. Let's just get past the egg thing. Because I DO think eggs are terrible. And so does Grant. Eggs caused a massive breakdown for me after a few months (I can tolerate small amounts just never 3 a day). Betaine didn't. It only seemed to help with allergies and energy. I think someone should start off low though. I will go find some warnings about pushing too hard.

mosaic01

Niacin is metabolized in the liver predominantly along two major pathways. Pathway 1 (low affinity, high capacity) involves conjugation of niacin with glycine to form nicotinuric acid and is associated with flushing. Pathway 2 (high affinity, low capacity) leads to formation of nicotinamide, NAD, and other metabolites.

A part of what is going down the nicotinamide route will be a burden on the methyl pool.

3-s2.0-B9780128243152001135-f00113-02-9780128243152.jpg

"Niacin is extensively metabolized in the liver via two major pathways: conjugation and amidation. The conjugative system is a low-affinity, high-capacity route that metabolizes niacin to nicotinuric acid upon glycine conjugation. Nicotinuric acid is thought to be involved in releasing prostaglandins and consequent cutaneous vasodilation. Amidation is a high-affinity, low-capacity metabolic mechanism that transforms niacin to various oxidative-reductive intermediates linked with elevated liver biomarkers. Niacin is converted into nicotinamide through amidation. Further conversion of nicotinamide to nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide culminates creating hepatotoxic pyrimidine intermediates (Fig. 2) (Cooper et al., 2015)."

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals