YOU GLOBE EARTHERS think you KNOW IT ALL Huh - WAKE UP

miquelangeles

That's fair - now I have a few more questions :

1) Why doesn't the Moon rotate? We see the same side every night with no Differentation

After that - how is it possible that the Full Moon is Shining this bright in its full surface area when the Earth is blocking the Sun from it? You would think the moon would have less light in the middle if this was true

After that - Why is water colder in Moonshine than Moonshade? If the Moon was reflecting sunlight - it should be reflecting infrared radiation right? Why is it then that the Moonlight is actually colder than without?

View attachment 41952

View attachment 41953
The moon does rotate around its axis but it does so in 27 days as it orbits the earth for roughly the same length of time.
If it didn’t rotate then we would actually see its hidden side. You can find animations on YouTube.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Another question:

E5DA0346-A3CE-4A99-997F-64A7A70D28AE.jpeg

If the Earth is a sphere and rotating - then its rotating fastest at its equator and a lot more slowly the further North and South you go - right? how is it possible that no one feels this drastic change in rotational speed when they take a flight from the equator to the far end of the North/South Hemispheres?

miquelangeles

That's fair - now I have a few more questions :

1) Why doesn't the Moon rotate? We see the same side every night with no Differentation

After that - how is it possible that the Full Moon is Shining this bright in its full surface area when the Earth is blocking the Sun from it? You would think the moon would have less light in the middle if this was true

After that - Why is water colder in Moonshine than Moonshade? If the Moon was reflecting sunlight - it should be reflecting infrared radiation right? Why is it then that the Moonlight is actually colder than without?

View attachment 41952

View attachment 41953

View: https://youtu.be/MrzWzMUhQfw

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

The moon does rotate around its axis but it does so in 27 days as it orbits the earth for roughly the same length of time.
If it didn’t rotate then we would actually see its hidden side. You can find animations on YouTube.
Right but theres no proof its even performing a revolution around Earth - I observed the Full Moon Last Night for at least 20 minutes - all I see is it rising from one side and setting in the other - theres no proof its doing a revolution

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Another question - if the Earth is moving - rotationally and performing revolutions - then Light should travel in different Speeds from East to West correct?

The Michelson - Morley experiment proved that Light travels North, South, East, and West always at the same speed - indicating the Earth is actually not moving

mayku-T-meelo

Because the Earth is not blocking Sun from it, this is your assumption. Moon is not orbiting in the same plane as the Earth around the Sun.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Another question :

If Gravity is real then why are all the following immune to gravity:

Water Vapor

Helium

Sattelites (the size of School buses)

Rain Clouds (they are filled with water aren't they?)

How is it possible that Gravity is bringing us all to ground level at earth

Yet Gravity behaves differently for planets doesn't it? Gravity doesnt make planets collide like it does for us right? They somehow just Revolve

So whats up with Gravity? How is it real? Its not consistent - its not logical - theres holes all over the place - it treats gases differently from solids

How is it real?

miquelangeles

Right but theres no proof its even performing a revolution around Earth - I observed the Full Moon Last Night for at least 20 minutes - all I see is it rising from one side and setting in the other - theres no proof its doing a revolution
You need to observe it on multiple days not 20 minutes, since a revolution takes 27 days. And check its position in relation to other stars.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Because the Earth is not blocking Sun from it, this is your assumption. Moon is not orbiting in the same ecliptic as the Earth around the Sun.
Really? Ok then answer me this: Why doesn't the moon reflect infrared radiation if its reflecting radiation from the sun? Its a simple question

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Another Question:

How are Sattelites real on a Globe Earth Model?

It is immune to:

Gravity

4000 degrees Farenheit without melting

-186 degrees Farenheit without Freezing

Runs 17,000 Miles per hour without being ripped apart which is 17 times faster than Earths orbit

Its immune to cameras clearly - because NASA cant catch them on their photos or livestreams

Oh yea - Unlimited supply of Gas/Electricity they're running on for 15+ Years - How is this possible?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Because it's not a mirror.
How is that possible? It reflects Light so its reflecting radiation

Ok then answer me this : How is it possible that the Moon's light makes things colder ? Not hotter, not the same temperature, but colder - if that radiation is reflected from the sun?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Another question:

Why can't I see the curvature? Its supposed to be 8 inches of curvature every mile? That should be noticeable right?

Even if you think it wont curve looking vertically - then I must be able to see curvature horizontally if I'm looking at 2 cities 100 miles apart - Why can't I see it? At all?

What's the formula for water curving? Cause I don't see it

CB6E61C7-A524-485A-A936-EB215B393763.jpeg

Attachments

• 81529A4B-F60F-4D3A-A14A-9543432635D0.jpeg
    81529A4B-F60F-4D3A-A14A-9543432635D0.jpeg
    20.5 KB · Views: 11

mayku-T-meelo

How is that possible? It reflects Light so its reflecting radiation

Ok then answer me this : How is it possible that the Moon's light makes things colder ? Not hotter, not the same temperature, but colder - if that radiation is reflected from the sun?

It's not emitting any heat by itself, absorbs it from the sun and the amount of infrared that it reflects is very miniscule. Again, it's your assumption that it doesn't reflect infrared light. The measurement of the moonlight and moonshade are prone to error, especially if there are other stronger infrared sources in the area you are measuring, for example plants, wildlife, rocks and such.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

It's not emitting any heat by itself, absorbs it from the sun and the amount of infrared that it reflects is very miniscule. Again, it's your assumption that it doesn't reflect infrared light. The measurement of the moonlight and moonshade are prone to error, especially if there are other stronger infrared sources in the area you are measuring, for example plants, wildlife, rocks and such.
The experiment has been performed 100+ times - I could perform it in my backyard tonight and get the same result - its the same result each time - if the moon is reflecting radiation then moonlight should be hotter than moonshade - its the complete opposite - each and every time - its colder - that its own radiation, its simply not possible thats being reflected from the sun

mayku-T-meelo

The experiment has been performed 100+ times - I could perform it in my backyard tonight and get the same result - its the same result each time - if the moon is reflecting radiation then moonlight should be hotter than moonshade - its the complete opposite - each and every time - its colder - that its own radiation, its simply not possible thats being reflected from the sun

I imagine it doesn't have to do with the moonlight. Any reflection from the Moon is so small it's totally negligible and during the night in the absence of strong Sun rays everything is cooling down - radiating - at it's own pace. The difference most probably occurs because the shaded spot is guarded and thus cools down (radiates) more slowly than the unshaded spot. Try to think of your head when you wear a hat. It's somewhat insulates the radiation that is emanating from your head and that's why it's warmer there. Naturally, during the day there is an inverse phenomenon, because of the Sun's mass and strong thermal activity. Look up it's approximated size and compare it to both the Moon and the Earth.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I imagine it doesn't have to do with the moonlight. Any reflection from the Moon is so small it's totally negligible and during the night in the absence of strong Sun rays everything is cooling down - radiating - at it's own pace. The difference most probably occurs because the shaded spot is guarded and thus cools down (radiates) more slowly than the unshaded spot. Try to think of your head when you wear a hat. It's somewhat insulates the radiation that is emanating from your head and that's why it's warmer there. Naturally, during the day there is an inverse phenomenon, because of the Sun's mass and strong thermal activity. Look up it's approximated size and compare it to both the Moon and the Earth.
Come on now - theres no proof the Sun is the size and location they say it is - I already posted some observations that imply the Sun is thousands of miles away - not millions - you can use Geometry to calculate this - if the sun was millions of miles away, its rays would appear parallel (which it doesn't)

This is what I mean - In every argument I'm receiving is implying that "x is true because y is true" meanwhile Y has never been proven true either so x is baseless - its a house of cards with unproven claims stacked on top of many other unproven claims

Buoyancy

I had that in my snobbish European school
Seriously ? Buoyancy? Its just so funny because they make up new words and definitions to support a weak argument - its not proven - its complete bro-science - why are Sattelites immune to Gravity? Buoyancy too? Give me a break - theres so many holes/inconsistencies and baseless claims that gravity is a real thing - its a joke

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom