YOU GLOBE EARTHERS think you KNOW IT ALL Huh - WAKE UP

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Full Moon tonight - Go outside and tell me with a STRAIGHT FACE why you never see the moon rotate -

ALSO RAW EGG IS RIGHT because THERES NO WAY THIS IS HOW A FULL MOON WORKS
ADF0BD81-7D90-40B4-91DD-DF1DFB046A21.jpeg

ABSOLUTELY NO WAY IN A MILLION YEARS ITS REFLECTING SUNLIGHT THIS BRIGHT if the EARTH IS BLOCKING IT

ALSO - People feel more ENERGIZED during a Full Moon - so CLEARLY the Moon does SOMETHING differently - it DEFINITELY has its own energy/light that its GIVING YOU but they convinced you its just a ROCK that feeds off the sun

C0DF717F-DB1B-4F51-B5D5-8AB26F01BAFD.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

MORE PROOF:

Moonlight is COLDER than Moonshade

That means theres NO WAY light from the moon is infrared - which MEANS THERES NO WAY its reflecting light from the SUN

142E98B2-678E-4D2E-9A73-AFE2D3B10AA7.jpeg

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

CAPTAIN COOK took 3 YEARS AND SAILED 60,000 MILES to go AROUND ANTARCTICA - TELL ME WITH A STRAIGHT FACE HOW THATS POSSIBLE

2929D719-4602-4AC8-99E1-38B413F95CA9.jpeg

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

The Michelson - Morley experiment PROVED the Earth is STATIONARY - IT IS NOT MOVING - WHATSOEVER

"

The goal of the Michelson–Morley experiment was to compare the speed of light in perpendicular horizontal directions at various times of the day, in an attempt to detect the relative motion of matter through the stationary luminiferous aether by using the earth's motion around the sun to create interference bands of light for the study. Morley wrote to his father that the purpose of the experiment was “to see if light travels with the same velocity in all directions.”1

The shocking result of this experiment is that light did travel with the same velocity in the various horizontal directions tested. The earth did not measurably move around the sun at all, in contradiction to all expectations and the accepted astronomical model. Michelson and Morley found that a light beam discharged horizontally in the direction of the Earth’s assumed motion showed virtually no difference in speed from a light beam discharged north to south or south to north. In other words, the experiment failed to detect the Earth moving in or against space, of whatever space was understood to consist."

0907B47B-352F-4B6B-A356-6587E9EE149A.jpeg

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

ALL SIGNS POINT TO INTELLIGENT DESIGN

IF THEY CONVINCE YOU THE WORLD IS CHAOTIC WITH NO LOGIC AND 0 PURPOSE - THEY CAN CONTROL YOU SINCE YOU BECOME NIHILISTIC WITH NO SENSE OF DIRECTION

FRACTALS, THE TAURUS, THE FIBONACCI SEQUENCE - EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

1A0D5EC1-F464-4C87-A88F-0C8E7F8A6E1B.jpeg

225498C5-34A7-404E-BAF3-1814B6E90031.jpeg

7733C2D4-5A86-4296-B7C4-6C17FBF9F9E9.png

0CD6A01E-B86A-4364-AB27-FABAA68B6289.jpeg

EFD497D1-734B-4596-992F-3484C17BF439.jpeg

Jerkboy

ANOTHER THING JERKBOY - If you want to TALK HOT in my thread then ADD ME ON DISCORD so I can speak my mind to you UNFILTERED - If you don't add me and try to continue TALKING HOT in my thread then YOURE NOT ABOUT THAT LIFE - PERIOD
I don't want to hear you talking some BS to me on Discord lol. Why would I? Fix your health first then come talk.

agriff

James, while I admire your passion and conviction, the stress involved in trying to convince nonbelievers is not good for your physical or mental health, something I’ve learned over the past couple of years. Write a book and reach thousands perhaps. This discussion has been very thought provoking for me but the disregard of others beliefs, on both sides, is off putting.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

James, while I admire your passion and conviction, the stress involved in trying to convince nonbelievers is not good for your physical or mental health, something I’ve learned over the past couple of years. Write a book and reach thousands perhaps. This discussion has been very thought provoking for me but the disregard of others beliefs, on both sides, is off putting.
You're right - I will ground myself and relax myself when speaking some sense

I will check myself from now on

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I apologize to the Forum for my All Caps Rants and I will check myself on that from now on

However,

I would very much like to give you guys this photo - I just want you to keep in mind this - this theory of gravity, big bang, relativity, sphere earth - its all Disprovable and they are all created by the people that lie to you about everything else

2-300 years of school indoctrination blinds people from using their observations and sensing that somethings funny going on

D4C1BD63-2E9E-439F-A55C-3641839DE061.jpeg

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I took the liberty of proofreading your post since you're obviously running wild on stimulants at the moment. when you come down, please follow my example and use a normal font size and a less flagrant use of caps lock.
You're right - I will better myself and stop the All caps rants

HeyThere

In typical online form, lots of questions are asked and yet none are answered.

How about we take just one question and go from there.

"Why does a light helium balloon escape 'gravity' "

Answer ____ ?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Just explain to me this one scenario Globe Earthers - just this one and I promise I will be quiet

0FFD2214-E92A-4AF3-9EF9-228A471DDABF.jpeg

We can use our own observation to see that they are lying about the Earth rotating

If the Earth isn't rotating then its not performing revolutions around the sun

If its not rotating and performing revolutions, then its not a sphere

miquelangeles

Just explain to me this one scenario Globe Earthers - just this one and I promise I will be quiet

View attachment 41950

We can use our own observation to see that they are lying about the Earth rotating

If the Earth isn't rotating then its not performing revolutions around the sun

If its not rotating and performing revolutions, then its not a sphere
A sidereal day is 23 hours and 56 minutes.
4 minutes x 180 days = 720 minutes
720 / 60 = 12 hours
Your 12PM in the image is actually 12AM.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

That's fair - now I have a few more questions :

1) Why doesn't the Moon rotate? We see the same side every night with no Differentation

After that - how is it possible that the Full Moon is Shining this bright in its full surface area when the Earth is blocking the Sun from it? You would think the moon would have less light in the middle if this was true

After that - Why is water colder in Moonshine than Moonshade? If the Moon was reflecting sunlight - it should be reflecting infrared radiation right? Why is it then that the Moonlight is actually colder than without?

69E51AC1-8129-4662-87E7-103A9E0FF29D.jpeg

F08ED2B2-2504-4FE3-90FC-42DBFC33EC61.jpeg

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Another question:

2) If the Earth is really a sphere - why would NASA fake all their photos and footage of it? Theres no sattelites visible on any photo nor are there many stars visiblr and every picture of Earth changes wildly year to year

HeyThere

I'm asking the "easy" question LOL. Anybody got an answer cuz now I'm curious.

"Why does a light helium balloon escape 'gravity' "

Answer ____ ?

Jerkboy

CAN'T GRASP ANY OF IT HUH JERKBOY? THATS COOL MAN - YOU HAVE NO REFUTATIONS JUST AD-HOMINEMS 🤣🤣🤣 ITS JUST TOO GOOD KID

People use this stuff to keep them from focusing on their real life problems. It is masturbatory. That is what I mean. A lot of people with health issues get into this as well since they cannot live life properly. It's kind of like a coping mechanism.

I don't care for the theory since it changes nothing in my life. I understand for some people it is a shock. For me I couldn't care less if it is round or flat. It changes nothing as I believe my own eyes. And as of yet I have not had a chance to see the Earth from far way.

I don't believe some hypothesis by a guy on the Internet. It's the same when you believe a pharmacy who pushes vaccines on to people for money. Best bet is to trust your own observation if you are not completely dumbed down.

Learn to use your own senses and let people discover for themselves.

Trying to persuade people in all caps on your (in your mind) groundbreaking observations is a waste of time.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom