YOU GLOBE EARTHERS think you KNOW IT ALL Huh - WAKE UP

LeeLemonoil

LEE YOU TALK A LOT BUT YOU SAY NOTHING

Im not doing this "MUH INTELLECTUAL SUPERIORITY" European mindset anymore

THE ONLY REASON AETHISTIC COMMUNISM IS WELL ESTABLISHED IN EUROPE IS BECAUSE ALBERT PIKE USHERED IN WW1 TO MAKE IT THAT WAY

View attachment 41880

YOU CANT TALK HOT ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE BELIEVE IN WHEN WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN IS RIDDLED WITH HOLES, CONTRADICTIONS, AND INCENTIVES TO LIE AT EVERY TURN LEE

I'm NOT talking HOT about Europeans but GET OFF your HIGH HORSE BECAUSE the only thing Europeans are more advanced than Americans at is the INDOCTRINATION in your Schooling

" MUH UNIVERSE IS JUST SO COMPLEX MAN YOU JUST DONT UNDERSTAND"

"MUH UNIVERSE IS JUST SO CHAOTIC WITH NO LOGIC ANYWHERE ITS JUST TOO DIFFICULT TO GRASP"

"MUH YOU JUST NEED TO READ MORE OF FREEMASON INDOCTRINATION STUFF THEN YOULL START TO GET IT MAN"

YEA OK MAN - DONT YOU TRY TO TALK DOWN TO AMERICANS
I‘m not talking down to Americans. Just to the tiny fraction thinking that the Earth is flat.
You’re so insecure about your stance that you try to bring tribalism into this now?

Next time there is a lunar eclipsed where you are you might want to watch it closely. Aristotle did it, you can too.

Also: you Are using the Internet. How?

DonLore

WHAT ABOUT WHEN WE SEE THE SUN GOING DOWN AND PEOPLE IN OTHER COUNTRIES SEE IT IN ZENITH ? SHOULDNT IT STILL BE OVER OUR HEADS ?

edit: lol furthermore if the sun turns over our head like on these pictures, it should get bigger closer to us and smaller farther away. Yea that's what we see everyday
This whole thread is a ******* joke. I would rather see intelligent discussion about diet and lifestyle, not these hilarious topics that can be debunked with common sense. Flat earth can be debunked so easy

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I‘m not talking down to Americans. Just to the tiny fraction thinking that the Earth is flat.
You’re so insecure about your stance that you try to bring tribalism into this now?

Next time there is a lunar eclipsed where you are you might want to watch it closely. Aristotle did it, you can too.

Also: you Are using the Internet. How?
I'm GLAD you asked that LEE - let's look at the HISTORY of Satellites shall we -

"
The idea of a satellite was first proposed by Sir Arthur Charles Clarke, CBE, FRAS (1917 – 2008) who was a British science fiction writer, science writer and futurist, inventor, undersea explorer, and television series host (and freemason).

He is perhaps most famous for being co-writer of the screenplay for the movie 2001: A Space Odyssey, widely considered to be one of the most influential films of all time. (I WONDER WHY)

As you may have figured out, there’s an undeniable link here between this author, Stanley Kubrik (the director of the 2001: A Space Odyssey movie released a year before the moon landing - Kubrick directed the moon landings) and the freemasons at NASA

Do you think that that “Sir” Clarke got his CBE (Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire) and FRAS (Fellow of the Royal Astronomical Society) just for writing a few science fiction books? OBVIOUSLY NOT -

Satellites do not exist - IT IS NOT PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE FOR A SATELLITE TO EXIST in the atmosphere/behavior as we are told - GPS (“Global Positioning System”) uses ground-based technology, so no satellites are needed for that purpose."

SO BASICALLY SATTELITES WERE INVENTED by a Dude who LITERALLY wrote Science fiction for a living, and who was CLOSE to the Dude who directed the Moon Landings and was ALSO A FREEMASON - Right OK

4ED2942D-F36F-4C69-9540-FA4FA94165A1.jpeg

BEFORE ANYONE STARTS SHRIEKING -
ANSWER ME THESE QUESTIONS ABOUT SATTELITES:

1) How do Sattelites handle 4,000 degrees Fahrenheit (thats about MULTIPLE thousands of degrees past their melting point) without melting and -186 degrees Fahrenheit without freezing?

2) How do Sattelites have UNLIMITED GAS/ELECTRICITY to orbit the Earth at 17,000 MILES PER HOUR (17 TIMES faster than the Earths SUPPOSED rotation for 15+ years?)

3) How are Sattelites immune to Gravity? They are the size of SCHOOL BUSES yes?

4) How do SATTELITES MANAGE to stay around the same regions of Earth while TRAVELING 17 TIMES FASTER than it rotates?

5) WHY ARE THERE NO PICTURES OF SATELLITES on NASA's Earth photos and no Satellites on the ISS live stream? Theres 13,000+ of them ORBITING right?

Its an ELABORATE SCHEME/SCAM

ANYTHING A SATTELITE DOES CAN BE ACHIEVED VIA RADIO/CELL TOWERS AND FIBER OPTICS

BF552F5E-8F35-438B-8F48-49727CA2EF20.jpeg
3AA3E1C3-F83F-479E-829A-76A0B21239D7.jpeg
CBEF39D6-4A3E-4B93-8409-7311C26A1681.jpeg
6E327230-033A-4F36-8371-ACC09DEB33F3.jpeg

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

This whole thread is a ******* joke. I would rather see intelligent discussion about diet and lifestyle, not these hilarious topics that can be debunked with common sense. Flat earth can be debunked so easy
SO PROVE IT then Don

All I need is a SIMPLE experiment to prove the Earth is a sphere with 8 inches of Curvature every mile and I WILL BEQUIET

ALL other Experiments Ive seen do this FAIL

RealNeat

I see belittling and ad hominems more than I see counter arguments, by a long shot, reminds me of my anti germ theory threads, sad.

5LGreenback

I'm GLAD you asked that LEE - let's look at the HISTORY of Satellites shall we -

"
The idea of a satellite was first proposed by Sir Arthur Charles Clarke, CBE, FRAS (1917 – 2008) who was a British science fiction writer, science writer and futurist, inventor, undersea explorer, and television series host (and freemason).

He is perhaps most famous for being co-writer of the screenplay for the movie 2001: A Space Odyssey, widely considered to be one of the most influential films of all time. (I WONDER WHY)

As you may have figured out, there’s an undeniable link here between this author, Stanley Kubrik (the director of the 2001: A Space Odyssey movie released a year before the moon landing - Kubrick directed the moon landings) and the freemasons at NASA
The same Stanley Kubrick who did Eyes Wide Shut I'll add. I wonder whose eyes he was referring to....

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

It is SIMPLY NOT POSSIBLE for the Earth to be a Rotating SPHERE performing Revolutions around the Sun - WHAT WE SEE EVERY DAY DISPROVES THIS

78788C86-99C0-49D2-BEBE-78EF98244A75.jpeg

8C24AE9E-0114-470E-8845-1E91D6E149D1.jpeg

Jing

It's pointless no one is going to change their minds on this until they just one day actually look into flat earth. People don't want to even look into flat earth because they are too scared to go against the herd.. their minds have been so brainwashed they just can't think for themselves properly, you can see this by the simple questions that get asked by people who believe we live on a spinning ball they can't figure out these simple observations it's funny.

Quelsatron

I'm glad you asked that Lee - let's look at the history of satellites shall we -

"

He is perhaps most famous for being co-writer of the screenplay for the movie 2001: A Space Odyssey, widely considered to be one of the most influential films of all time. (I wonder why)

Do you think that that “Sir” Clarke got his CBE (Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire) and FRAS (Fellow of the Royal Astronomical Society) just for writing a few science fiction books? Obviously not -

Satellites do not exist - it is not physically possible for a satellite to exist in the atmosphere/behavior as we are told - GPS (“Global Positioning System”) uses ground-based technology, so no satellites are needed for that purpose."

So basically satellites were invented by a dude who literally wrote Science fiction for a living, and who was close to the dude who directed the Moon Landings and was also a freemason - Right OK

View attachment 41883

Before anyone starts shrieking -
Answer me these questions about satellites:

1) How do satellites handle 4,000 degrees Fahrenheit (thats about multiple thousands of degrees past their melting point) without melting and -186 degrees Fahrenheit without freezing?

2) How do satellites have unlimited gas/electricity to orbit the Earth at 17,000 miles per hour (17 times faster than the Earths supposed rotation for 15+ years?)

3) How are satellites immune to gravity? They are the size of school buses, yes?

4) How do satellites manage to stay around the same regions of Earth while traveling 17 times faster than it rotates?

5) Why are there no pictures of satellites on NASA's Earth photos and no satellites on the ISS live stream? There are 13,000+ of them orbiting right?

Its an elaborate scheme/scam!

Anything a satellite does can be achieved via radio/cell towers and fiber optics!

View attachment 41884View attachment 41885View attachment 41886View attachment 41887
I took the liberty of proofreading your post since you're obviously running wild on stimulants at the moment. when you come down, please follow my example and use a normal font size and a less flagrant use of caps lock.

It's pointless no one is going to change their minds on this until they just one day actually look into flat earth. People don't want to even look into flat earth because they are too scared to go against the herd.. their minds have been so brainwashed they just can't think for themselves properly, you can see this by the simple questions that get asked by people who believe we live on a spinning ball they can't figure out these simple observations it's funny.
It's like Dubay says in his raps, "Your minds kinda like a fine china dining item. Ready to crack at the first sign of any pressure."

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Are every Astronauts ever liers?
And pilots too, and mariners.
Every Astro-NOT is a FM liar and a fraud in this ELABORATE scam they're pulling- pull up LITERALLY any Astronauts name and I'll pull proof they're a FM liar/scammer - NASA Admins too

Some of them have a little conscious to feel bad enough to tell the truth a little but yea theyre all the same pile of trash

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ff39xKIDTAIr/

Like every scammer - they get upset when you confront them

View: https://youtu.be/6nUSPXHfiGY

How would pilots and mariners ever find out? Any Flight or sail pattern on the Flat Earth Map and the Globe map is the same if you're flying/sailing in circles

LeeLemonoil

First Video: Buzz Aldrin tells little girl he went to the Moon and criticizes poor finding for further missions

Second video: Buzz Aldrin gets aggressively confronted and denounced for the x-Time in his life by a flat earth dimwit.

🥕

Last edited:

Vileplume

How would pilots and mariners ever find out? Any Flight or sail pattern on the Flat Earth Map and the Globe map is the same if you're flying/sailing in circles
From my understanding, a flat earth map keeps the same latitudinal East-west measurements of each continent as does a regular map, but it scrunches the north-south longitudinal measurements to fit a circle.

363698CD-B068-470A-86DC-C51B12DE04C0.jpeg

Wouldn’t pilots and mariners, who are so attentive to miles travelled, notice that the latitudinal and longitudinal measurements of globe maps are inconsistent with the actual miles they travel, particularly when they go north and south?

They would notice that a trip from San Francisco to New York takes much longer than a trip from Mexico to Canada, which is inconsistent with globe maps.

LeeLemonoil

Every Astro-NOT is a FM liar and a fraud in this ELABORATE scam they're pulling- pull up LITERALLY any Astronauts name and I'll pull proof they're a FM liar/scammer - NASA Admins too

Some of them have a little conscious to feel bad enough to tell the truth a little but yea theyre all the same pile of trash

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ff39xKIDTAIr/

Like every scammer - they get upset when you confront them

View: https://youtu.be/6nUSPXHfiGY

It’s the same if you make up a map for the very purpose of making stuff up
From my understanding, a flat earth map keeps the same latitudinal East-west measurements of each continent as does a regular map, but it scrunches the north-south longitudinal measurements to fit a circle.
Coincidence

Zigzag

Back in the days you could actually get some proper knowledge on nutrition in here. Now it's just... this "kind" of content.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

First Video: Buzz Aldrin tells little girl he went to the Moon and criticizes poor finding for further missions

Second video: Buzz Aldrin gets aggressively confronted and denounced for the x-Time in his life by a flat earth dimwit.

🥕
He CLEARLY SAYS we didn't but OK LEE 😄🤣🤣 I GOT MORE VIDEOS of him admitting we didn't if you want that HEAT let me know

View attachment 41903

Wouldn’t pilots and mariners, who are so attentive to miles travelled, notice that the latitudinal and longitudinal measurements of globe maps are inconsistent with the actual miles they travel, particularly when they go north and south?

They would notice that a trip from San Francisco to New York takes much longer than a trip from Mexico to Canada, which is inconsistent with globe maps.

Yea its not hard for them to pull this off - All they have to do is take the Flat Earth Map and make the land on Countries on the Northern Hemisphere appear closer than the land on the Southern Hemisphere - Draw it to scale and no ones the wiser

No One would ever find out unless they navigate the entirety of our world to catch on that somethings funny going on - It all checks out

Back in the days you could actually get some proper knowledge on nutrition in here. Now it's just... this "kind" of content.
What you trying to say Ziggy? You don't like the truth or what 🤣🤣 THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

It is SIMPLY NOT POSSIBLE for the Earth to be a Rotating SPHERE performing Revolutions around the Sun - WHAT WE SEE EVERY DAY DISPROVES THIS

View attachment 41890

View attachment 41891
The FACT of the matter is they are CLEARLY LYING about the Earth Rotating - if the Earth doesn't rotate then the LOGIC BREAKS for it being a sphere performing revolutions - they are LYING TO YOU ABOUT ALL OF IT because the LOGIC BREAKS for everything if one thing is a LIE

COMPOUNDING LIES - thats how ALL of their SCAMS work - You have to make it MAKE SENSE enough for the PLEBS to fall for it so for every LIE THEY TELL - They have to make up a few more to make it MAKE SENSE

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom