5DED7DB6-53B6-43EE-AADD-C8DF8B3BED48.jpeg

680085A7-98E2-410A-8CD0-3D2DE6EF5613.jpeg

F2971C29-99C8-4929-AB8D-D77E86D57D37.jpeg

44EAB9E0-3C43-4082-87F9-03BA04B49099.jpeg

506615E5-3715-427B-BF36-557A0534AF38.jpeg

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

WHY ARE HELIUM BALLOONS IMMUNE TO GRAVITY?

YOUR GRAVITY THEORY IS EASILY EXPLAINED THROUGH DENSITY - HELIUM IS LESS DENSE THAN AIR IT REALLY IS THAT SIMPLE

B0BEA84D-079D-48B3-B14A-F264EA61D843.jpeg

tallglass13

I find out the earth is flat tomorrow, how does my life change?
Well, you are finding out today actually. But for me, it brought me closer to our Creator. Being exposed to the flat earth model, it seems more appropriate that it was constructed and has an actual purpose. Apposed to a spinning ball that is aimlessly floating in space, were life formed from a Big Bang Theory, and we are just an unimportant speck in the "Universe". Your life should change based on that there is more evidence of God or a Creator, makes Faith a bit stronger.
Bible mentions that a Firmament was built to separate the waters from the waters. Flat earth model shows that.

SamYo123

Well, you are finding out today actually. But for me, it brought me closer to our Creator. Being exposed to the flat earth model, it seems more appropriate that it was constructed and has an actual purpose. Apposed to a spinning ball that is aimlessly floating in space, were life formed from a Big Bang Theory, and we are just an unimportant speck in the "Universe". Your life should change based on that there is more evidence of God or a Creator, makes Faith a bit stronger.
Bible mentions that a Firmament was built to separate the waters from the waters. Flat earth model shows that.
I dont think my life would change if I just started believing in god too... I still wake up in the same bed, and do the same things I do.. and so on..

Jerkboy

Duh this is astrology for schizophrenics 2022.

I dont think my life would change if I just started believing in god too... I still wake up in the same bed, and do the same things I do.. and so on..
You seem to not realize the repercussions, both physical and spiritual. There is unknown land yet to be explored. When animals are confined, they get lazy and depressed after they have explored the extent of their cage and realize there is no way out. That is the predicament we are in. When you actually realize the shape of the either it is crazy. There is no theoretical limit as on the globe. All the stands in the way of your freedom is your own mind, and military boats that are guarding the north portal and south lands. Maybe you live very well already, and it is not a day and night shift, as it is always hard to change. But once you deep down realize this it can be one of the deepest sources of inspiration.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

TESLA KNEW THESE GUYS WERE FRAUDING TOO - THE EGYPTIANS, ALL THESE "ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS" KNEW HOW ASTRONOMY AND MAGENTISM WORKED - THEY KEEP YOU HIDDEN FROM IT FOR A REASON

78FD6115-855A-4C4E-A165-9F049769E753.jpeg

8740B259-FE0B-4FB0-B56C-4DA4F497E457.jpeg

4DC8ED6C-38C1-4796-BD1C-3D355FDF6DBC.jpeg

45FF226F-0EB0-430A-AA5B-0236BDDF0128.jpeg

9050F96E-0869-42C6-A526-FB043245FC5C.jpeg

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Duh this is astrology for schizophrenics 2022.
ANOTHER THING JERKBOY - If you want to TALK HOT in my thread then ADD ME ON DISCORD so I can speak my mind to you UNFILTERED - If you don't add me and try to continue TALKING HOT in my thread then YOURE NOT ABOUT THAT LIFE - PERIOD

HeyThere

All interesting points, but this one I'll chirp in with what I think is the answer:

The earth is so vast that the curvature can't be seen by the naked eye. If you look at a basketball, you can see the whole thing, so you see the curve. If you were a flea on a basketball, you probably wouldn't see the curve because of your perspective.

LeeLemonoil

Very insightful.

People that wrote the Bible invented the same Fantasies to explain what they couldn’t understand.

Not there fault. Complex things need to be understood and limitations to be overcome.

Then came the time in the history of humanity when these things were understand and the limitations overcome.

Then came flat-earthers and regressed behind that stage again.

Why?

The answer is in your Post: Fear. Weakness.

Unable and unwilling to stand a universe where things are more complicated than:

God created a disk a few thousand years ago with people on it and a big heatlamp swinging back and forth above it.
And will care for me forever when I’m dead.

Fear and cowardice to bring me closer to god i feel.
Homo sapiens narrans craves his beliefs. Cravings of an animal.

LeeLemonoil

ANOTHER THING JERKBOY - If you want to TALK HOT in my thread then ADD ME ON DISCORD so I can speak my mind to you UNFILTERED - If you don't add me and try to continue TALKING HOT in my thread then YOURE NOT ABOUT THAT LIFE - PERIOD

🥕

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Very insightful.

People that wrote the Bible invented the same Fantasies to explain what they couldn’t understand.

Not there fault. Complex things need to be understood and limitations to be overcome.

Then came the time in the history of humanity when these things were understand and the limitations overcome.

Then came flat-earthers and regressed behind that stage again.

Why?

The answer is in your Post: Fear. Weakness.

Unable and unwilling to stand a universe where things are more complicated than:

God created a disk a few thousand years ago with people on it and a big heatlamp swinging back and forth above it.
And will care for me forever when I’m dead.

Fear and cowardice to bring me closer to god i feel.
Homo sapiens narrans craves his beliefs. Cravings of an animal.
WHAT COMPLEX THINGS LEE?

PLEASE LEE just TELL ME -

WHY ARE HELIUM BALLOONS IMMUNE TO GRAVITY?

Fred

If the Earth was flat, we would be able to witness the sun fading away into a tiny dot of light, while still above the horizon. But we don't see that. Not ever. Not from any vantage point. (Please don't send me the 36p video of the sun over "something-something ranch" as proof).

Tom K

Let us assume that everything James Gatz states is correct. What is the point/end game here? What changes? What do we do differently?

Fred

Let us assume that everything James Gatz states is correct. What is the point/end game here? What changes? What do we do differently?
When people have alternate theories of reality, there's usually some selling point ... something that can't be explained by the mainstream theory. I can't really find any selling point for FE. Even the pictures they present as demonstrations of flatness have some curvature if you put a straight edge up to them. Ha ha!

Peatful

Knowing is far more than believing.

I see how excited you are for knowing and understanding FP.
Imagine knowing God.

Overall:
Glad to see the eternal relevance acknowledged early on here.

“The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare.
Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be?…” (2 Peter)

“Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.”

It is all going to burn.

James.
Acting foolishly or speaking like this to others takes away from your message(s).

Not even sure it’s in compliance with the TOS Charlie has in place.

Check yourself on that if that matters to you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom