YOU GLOBE EARTHERS think you KNOW IT ALL Huh - WAKE UP

rebuke

Heliocentricism shapes ones reality and perception greatly. To come to terms with it, despite its clear deception is a magnormous task. Dissidents serve as a troubling reminder and are mocked and belittled, with great fervor.

Conviction in another controversial idea does not absolve one from recognizing the great lie.

Source Code

Does it really matter what shape the world is any way? for all intents and purposes it is flat I guess...

mayku-T-meelo

I'm staring at the beginning of some train rails and seeing them parallel then merge into one singular point because of perspective

Yes, it's about the perspective and appearance. The beginning might as well be in the far distance, I doubt you don't recognize this. And the same goes for the Sun. Even though it's huge and distant, it seems to you it's as big if not smaller than the Moon. When you think of Sun rays that are supposed to be almost parallel, they do not necessarily appear to you as if they were, from your perspective.

LeeLemonoil

Why are you so sure it's a force? Why can't I feel this gravity pulling? How can I touch it? Or see it? I don't need to call it a force its simply just accelerates down because there is nothing to support the object.

You can’t feel gravity pulling? Ever raised your arm above shoulder height for a prolonged time? There is actually more „medium“ to support it then when in a rested state hanging limb, according to your explanation this should be easier.

Ever felt the joy of laying down after a day of hard Labour?

How can you touch it or see it?
Who sais you’re supposed to. We are Humans. Our sensory abilities are limited. We can‘t see some spectra, can’t hear some frequencies - yet they exist. We know that because our intellects are not as limited and we managed to invent techniques and devices to measure these things.
We can also extrapolate things and derive things, calculate things.

But just as with our senses, there are no guarantees or promises that the intrinsic limits of our species capabilities will let us proof or understand or even suspect every force of nature in this galaxy.

Where are the proofs for a flat earth?

LeeLemonoil

What about the idea that the Tavistock institute created somewhat elaborate flat earth theories, for the purpose of controlling, destroying the credibility of and misguiding those of us who ain't buying into the establishment narrative anymore?

I read an interesting article looking into the evidence behind this recently, Ill see if I can find it.
If on purpose or not -

Things like flat earth make it easy to denounce everybody critic or opposed to any real conspiracies and lie.

The club of Rome just a few weeks ago presented a new pamphlet: humanities biggest danger is no longer climate change they say but more and more humans not believing proven facts anymore.

They simply set the stage for another control the narrative era (after the Internet helped piercing thorough many veils of lies of thf pre-era, where all you got to do is to have Havard professors say something and it was accepted truth)

So yes, flat earthers are really helping along those who want to control us

LeeLemonoil

you are describing the process of what happens, not why it happens.
I think we come from just too different of backgrounds to have enough common points of similarity for me to be able to explain it to you.

If you are truly interested in understanding how basic physics works, start here.

before anyone says "Newton was a Mason"
doens't matter.
you can do the experiments yourself, and do the math yourself. You don't have to take anything on faith.
The flat earth model seems to require that you take everything on faith with no proffering of evidence
Yes. Flat earthers on here demonstrated that they don’t understand the principles of critical-rational science. Which is all we got.

There are things that can’t be proven in the sense they accept proof. Mostly, in an infantile way: Seeing is believing. If you can’t show me the invisible force gravity it doesn’t exist.

Intelligent humans have developed a system of Experiments, observations, recreations, calculations, deduction that goes as far as it possibly can at any given time.
That doesn’t mean every scientific assumption or model that works (-> a „proven“ theory) is really correct in a definite way. But it is correct in the way that it Works and can’t be understood better.

Flat earthers don’t provide any logical. systematic, critical-rational approach to their hypothesis.
They just claim.

According to them, not proving anything even remotely means that there can’t be a flat earth. But they don’t agree to that either.

That makes the flat earth hypothesis a belief, a religion of sorts. Lunacy if you will.

And that’s even more telling since a flat earth could be easily proven if it would exist.
Get a good yacht and sail to the end of earth.

LeeLemonoil

Flat Earth is a psyop meant to discredit the truth. What he's doing is associating everything on this forum with the flat Earth theory and making everyone here and everything they say here look crazy
That’s very likely. And even if not done or introduced on purpose, this is what they do.

Covid vaccines can cause myocarditis?
Yeah, on planet flat earth maybe right?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

@JamesGatz

In your signature you posit "Anything is possible"

What is the level of confidence you have in your flat earth model? Is it possible you're incorrect or have an incomplete understanding of the evidence?

I would like to point out that you are hurling serious accusations at historical figures based on hearsay. I am guilty of the same.
110 % level of confidence

There is 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance I'm wrong

Jing

I'm saying that without a 'force' of some kind....
i don't care what you call it.... call it god if you want...but a force is required to congruently explain what 'happens'. Why objects accelerate when they fall in our world.
You yourself have described the 'happenings', but for whatever reason feel an aversion to using the word 'gravity' to describe the happenings.
I don't "want' you to forget anything. observe, test theories, make a congruent model that describes nature and can explain things most accurately.
that is how science works. I've done science experiments in person my entire life, and the models I've learned have accurately predicted the results A Priori.
So I have a belief I do have a congruent understanding, whereas the model you are postulating is not remotely congruent or internally consistent.
but maybe you can answer the light question Gatz is ignoring. If Density explains everything, why does the light come down from the sun?
I wish you well in your studies,
If you are so sure gravity is what pulls objects down can you tell me how i can feel,see and touch gravity? I can't explain everything but I would assume the light from the sun comes down because light travels very fast so even though its got hardly any density it can still come down as speed creates power and force

Jing

You can’t feel gravity pulling? Ever raised your arm above shoulder height for a prolonged time? There is actually more „medium“ to support it then when in a rested state hanging limb, according to your explanation this should be easier.

Ever felt the joy of laying down after a day of hard Labour?

How can you touch it or see it?
Who sais you’re supposed to. We are Humans. Our sensory abilities are limited. We can‘t see some spectra, can’t hear some frequencies - yet they exist. We know that because our intellects are not as limited and we managed to invent techniques and devices to measure these things.
We can also extrapolate things and derive things, calculate things.

But just as with our senses, there are no guarantees or promises that the intrinsic limits of our species capabilities will let us proof or understand or even suspect every force of nature in this galaxy.

Where are the proofs for a flat earth?
Yh this is called your muscles getting tired.....

Where are the proofs of flat earth? All around you just go outside, when in your life have you seen earth as a globe with your own eyes??

Jing

Yes. Flat earthers on here demonstrated that they don’t understand the principles of critical-rational science. Which is all we got.

There are things that can’t be proven in the sense they accept proof. Mostly, in an infantile way: Seeing is believing. If you can’t show me the invisible force gravity it doesn’t exist.

Intelligent humans have developed a system of Experiments, observations, recreations, calculations, deduction that goes as far as it possibly can at any given time.
That doesn’t mean every scientific assumption or model that works (-> a „proven“ theory) is really correct in a definite way. But it is correct in the way that it Works and can’t be understood better.

Flat earthers don’t provide any logical. systematic, critical-rational approach to their hypothesis.
They just claim.

According to them, not proving anything even remotely means that there can’t be a flat earth. But they don’t agree to that either.

That makes the flat earth hypothesis a belief, a religion of sorts. Lunacy if you will.

And that’s even more telling since a flat earth could be easily proven if it would exist.
Get a good yacht and sail to the end of earth.
Not my fault you don't know up from down 😂

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Keep an eye on what James Gatz says from now on. Flat Earth is a psyop meant to discredit the truth. What he's doing is associating everything on this forum with the flat Earth theory and making everyone here and everything they say here look crazy. It pushes people away from information those in power don't want people to know.
Now this is funny - HOW? I LITERALLY give this forum ALL the information those in power don't want them to know

You don't need me on this forum for Normies to be scared of it - their brains can't handle it - they think Ray is crazy already so what does it matter what Normies think of RPF - everything I said is LOGICAL and I'm not going to pretend it's not

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

It wouldn't be just them I think, seems to be an ever increasing trend of "muddying the waters" for the last few years now; but yes, keep on an eye on inconsistency.

The member icons/profile they use is also of an attractive model named Jordan Barrett, who is married to a very cute guy. Really, an adorable couple in my opinion; it is just seemingly inconsistent with what they post or promote..

Jordan-Barrett-2018-VMAN-010.jpg

View attachment 42045
:blush:
I know you're not talking like this to me - "muddying the water" yea ok - I have a complete timeline of future events that will happen in the next 30 years - "muddying the waters" NOTHING - I'm making it clear who these people are - all I said is LOGIC

This post is COMPLETELY irrelevant to anything and you're the one "muddying the waters" bringing this garbage to my thread when I'm having a COMPLETELY logical discussion

What did I say that was wrong? NOTHING thats what I thought

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Yh this is called your muscles getting tired.....

Where are the proofs of flat earth? All around you just go outside, when in your life have you seen earth as a globe with your own eyes??
Exactly Jing 🤣🤣🤣 Mate everything our eyes tell us - ANY observation we make tells us the Earth is flat and not moving

The only proof Earth is a Rotating Globe is some fake photos/vids from NASA (a fraudelent organization) and some mason scammers that lie about everything

Jing

Exactly Jing 🤣🤣🤣 Mate everything our eyes tell us - ANY observation we make tells us the Earth is flat and not moving

The only proof Earth is a Rotating Globe is some fake photos/vids from NASA (a fraudelent organization) and some mason scammers that lie about everything
Yep it's flat earth conversations that always show me how brainwashed society actually is,nice to know there are still some people who can think for themselves. Keep doing what you are doing mate just don't let it stress you out too much lol these globers are stressful they don’t understand simple things. 😂

Morgan

I know you're not talking like this to me - "muddying the water" yea ok - I have a complete timeline of future events that will happen in the next 30 years - "muddying the waters" NOTHING - I'm making it clear who these people are - all I said is LOGIC

This post is COMPLETELY irrelevant to anything and you're the one "muddying the waters" bringing this garbage to my thread when I'm having a COMPLETELY logical discussion

What did I say that was wrong? NOTHING thats what I thought
It's okay, I think he is very cute too~

What I intended to say was that I feel like the general direction of these forums have had a lot of "muddying the waters", I'm not necessarily saying it is intentional or not, nor am I saying it is anyone in particular. There is just a very different tone and direction from the pre 2016/17 era compared to now, we lost some very talented people, and the vast majority of discussion was aimed at improving ones well being..

I don't think it is fair to say that "normies" think Ray is crazy, I have been able to convince people to try things differently and have had no hesitation in presented some of his articles or statements in relation to metabolic health. Some people can't change unless they have a little help from the outside, and then once they take control of their health they will naturally become more curious about ideas that challenge their way of thinking. If someone was interested in what Ray had to say and then did a search to come to this forum; they would be bombarded with mostly political, societal, or miscellaneous information that they just don't have the time or energy for.

Back on topic, if the earth is flat, what would you make of the so called "universe" around us? How about the sun and moon? What do you believe is the cosmological source of these planetary bodies, including our flat earth?

LucyL

So GRAVITY IS REAL right Globe Earthers?

COME AT ME PLEASE IM READY

How does the Earth Orbit the Sun? Gravity? Right OK

View attachment 41750

How do Satellites NOT COME CRASHING DOWN TO EARTH? Gravity? YEA OK

How does the Moon orbit the Earth without drifting off? Gravity? YEA OK

View attachment 41751

How IS THE FORCE STRONG ENOUGH TO HOLD DOWN ENTIRE OCEANS YET NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO LET BIRDS FLY?
The universe is held together by the word of His power...🤷‍♀️

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom