YOU GLOBE EARTHERS think you KNOW IT ALL Huh - WAKE UP

LucyL

Yep it's flat earth conversations that always show me how brainwashed society actually is,nice to know there are still some people who can think for themselves. Keep doing what you are doing mate just don't let it stress you out too much lol these globers are stressful they don’t understand simple things. 😂
:handpointup:This. We need fringe thinkers to keep the lines of thought open.

LeeLemonoil

Yh this is called your muscles getting tired.....

Where are the proofs of flat earth? All around you just go outside, when in your life have you seen earth as a globe with your own eyes??
Wrong answer to point 1 and also not in like with your very own (now proven faulty) reasoning

Second point:
Pre-school level logic

LeeLemonoil

You don't need me on this forum for Normies to be scared of it - their brains can't handle it - they think Ray is crazy already so what does it matter what Normies think of RPF - everything I said is LOGICAL and I'm not going to pretend it's not
I know you're not talking like this to me - "muddying the water" yea ok - I have a complete timeline of future events that will happen in the next 30 years - "muddying the waters" NOTHING - I'm making it clear who these people are - all I said is LOGIC

This post is COMPLETELY irrelevant to anything and you're the one "muddying the waters" bringing this garbage to my thread when I'm having a COMPLETELY logical discussion

What did I say that was wrong? NOTHING thats what I thought

A timeline for the Next 30 years… this is lunacy. Be very careful with these kind of uttering paired with your poor self-control and temper. Mental asylums aren’t fun they say.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

When did pinecones become a thing? I thought we were looking for the all-seeing eye?
The universe is held together by the word of His power...🤷‍♀️
Ok, I'll give you this is the best argument yet. Btw, the snake on the pole, in the Bible is a "fiery serpent", sounds more like a type of dinosaur, not a simple snake as commonly depicted.
It's the Flower of Life woman and Phi - All life on Earth displays the same magnetic patterns that is being kept from you - It's all magnetism and all interconnected

4A0424F1-7306-422B-AD34-C9CB6A4817DC.png

1BC2C633-719C-4DE2-84B6-AE3C83F0AF1F.jpeg

The Egyptians knew this - They had a deep understanding of electricity, geometry and magnetism. - and they build the pyramids with a similar device used to Build Coral Castle and the same parts found on the Florida Flywheel were found in the pyramids (That Florida man who built the flywheel was able to build a castle of multi-ton stones using magnetism) - Crop circles all display the same magnetic patterns as well

EE3E4A3F-CA44-4577-829C-C182DBA2CD41.jpeg

BFB806DE-2D96-423B-8AA7-8A3622197AD5.jpeg

4E4E9076-5465-49D5-AFDE-0664F0877704.jpeg

33CF52A9-F110-4868-974C-CE21FCACDE20.jpeg

467B0C29-9070-44F8-AE02-75A801C2938E.jpeg

219C952F-6B27-49CE-8E4F-7DFE9ED151D9.jpeg

Tesla's work is the key to understanding the Universe and obviously there's a reason JP Morgan and Westinghouse tore down his Wardenclyffe tower after completion

You don't need the elites for anything - you don't need them for free electricity, you don't need them for food and you don't need them for resources - this is why they lie about this all and make you think the Universe is chaotic and is complex when in reality its simple and consistent - its so that you remain in a. state of LEARNED HELPLESSNESS

Attachments

• 48A4F04C-931C-49F2-B526-38C18D1BB512.jpeg
    48A4F04C-931C-49F2-B526-38C18D1BB512.jpeg
    65.6 KB · Views: 16
  • B54FFCA2-8445-4C3B-8F85-A66279D3D8A4.jpeg
    B54FFCA2-8445-4C3B-8F85-A66279D3D8A4.jpeg
    28.5 KB · Views: 16
OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

It's the Flower of Life woman and Phi - All life on Earth displays the same magnetic patterns that is being kept from you - It's all magnetism and all interconnected

View attachment 42051

View attachment 42054

The Egyptians knew this - They had a deep understanding of electricity, geometry and magnetism. - and they build the pyramids with a similar device used to Build Coral Castle and the same parts found on the Florida Flywheel were found in the pyramids (That Florida man who built the flywheel was able to build a castle of multi-ton stones using magnetism) - Crop circles all display the same magnetic patterns as well

View attachment 42062

View attachment 42061

View attachment 42060
View attachment 42059

View attachment 42058

View attachment 42056

Tesla's work is the key to understanding the Universe and obviously there's a reason JP Morgan and Westinghouse tore down his Wardenclyffe tower after completion

You don't need the elites for anything - you don't need them for free electricity, you don't need them for food and you don't need them for resources - this is why they lie about this all and make you think the Universe is chaotic and is complex when in reality its simple and consistent - its so that you remain in a. state of LEARNED HELPLESSNESS
All life on Earth displays the same magnetic patterns

The Powers that be use the pinecone to symbolize the Flower of Life

8D1ACBDD-75A8-4873-B12F-871DBC413B24.jpeg

A45BF331-5B10-45D7-BB26-109F5F254DFA.jpeg

7F311BC0-4CC1-47E3-8394-9497CE67D2C8.jpeg

548CC268-9921-47E1-AC89-FB614FB491C9.png

7B3C7254-DABB-462C-8F3C-E5D61237ADC4.jpeg

E8BD19C0-1F1B-4957-95A3-F3BD3BCEEAFA.jpeg

B0213195-B8F5-4E12-8F2B-998E30A2BBF8.jpeg

322C3451-6EAA-4E12-8483-442291B8AB12.jpeg

1218FDCD-9294-405B-99CC-D380F7CD6704.jpeg

EB84264A-EE2B-4598-9527-CF41302DEA87.jpeg

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

miquelangeles

Ok, but neither Tesla nor Leedskalnin were flat earthers and they considered Earth to be a globe.
You say Tesla's work is key to understanding the Universe but how can we trust Tesla in this situation?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Now you know why Tesla was obsessed with the numbers 3,6,9

Now you know why the FBI seized his documents and energy weapons when he died

Now you know why JP Morgan and Thomas Edison and the rest of the Freemasons destroyed his life and stole his work to keep it secret from YOU:

3, 6, and 9 are very special numbers in our reality due to their mathematical properties, as any numbers in their simplest numerological form will reduce down to 3, 6, or 9.

E566A6D7-4794-4D04-9695-A3063753DBCC.jpeg
DCC41BA9-3F4D-471C-B767-8A7DCFF94962.jpeg

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Ok, but neither Tesla nor Leedskalnin were flat earthers and they considered Earth to be a globe.
You say Tesla's work is key to understanding the Universe but how can we trust Tesla in this situation?
But where is the proof of this? Tesla thought Einstein was a fraudster and that the theory of relativity was trash

And even if they do think that - I do not blindly follow a man because he was right about one thing

miquelangeles

But where is the proof of this? Tesla thought Einstein was a fraudster and that the theory of relativity was trash

And even if they do think that - I do not blindly follow a man because he was right about one thing

I know you are the OP but it would be great if you made a separate thread about sacred geometry and allow us to continue debating flat globe here.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

A timeline for the Next 30 years… this is lunacy. Be very careful with these kind of uttering paired with your poor self-control and temper. Mental asylums aren’t fun they say.
Yea OK LEE - when WW3 kicks off and you start freaking out because you'll finally see just how evil these people are - you'll finally know I was right

I'm going to reminisce on you saying once I see these apocalyptic events taking place

Robert5493

Cool so you think it's gravity pulling your arm down?
and you believe it's called "just falling"
no difference in observation, just the terms. Different words are used to describe the same happenings all over the globe/disc/earth

You call gravity "falling"
and you call the application of force "just" as in it just or when or it just moves.

so going forward, I propose we use Jings terms instead but modify them so they don't get lost in common vernacular.

Force = JU5T
gravity = F4LLING

from here we can redevelop the math from first principles and personal experimentation, not relying on any Masons to guide us.
(that is, unless one doesn't believe 2+2 = 4, in which case we have to go further back to the very very basics)

JU5T * F4LLING = Force of Gravity = ?

There are hundreds of ways to do this experiment to calculate the "JU5T * F4LLING" for ones self.
once you have this calculation, you can then use it to accurately predict outcomes of other experiments, like how much energy you can extract from a waterfall, or how strong steel needs to be to build a bridge, etc. etc.

Here is a simple one using a piece of paper a pencil and a cellphone video recording.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_fh8WKqVCw

have fun!

Last edited:

Robert5493

If you are so sure gravity is what pulls objects down can you tell me how i can feel,see and touch gravity? I can't explain everything but I would assume the light from the sun comes down because light travels very fast so even though its got hardly any density it can still come down as speed creates power and force
excellent Jing. This is another observation one can do a self experiment with.

couple questions,
1. As light as it travels through the air does it get slower and slower due to the air it has to go through?
2. When the sun is on the horizon,(edge of the disc), would the light start to bend up as it travels? (picture throwing an apple horizontally underwater)

You can do experiments to test both these hypotheses. Nothing need to taken on faith alone.

no difference in observation other than terms, and different words are used to describe the same happenings all over the globe/disc/earth
Everyone can agree that thing fall down.

Gravity is a theory that tries to explain this.

But there has never been an experiment that actually proves this is the correct explanation.

It is the same with a lot of this stuff. There are deep mysteries on earth, and the science priests pretend they have the answers.

Jing

no difference in observation other than terms, and different words are used to describe the same happenings all over the globe/disc/earth
No there is a difference you are not using the word gravity to just describe an action you believe there is a physical force called gravity pulling on objects.... I don't have enough faith to believe there is a force called gravity pulling objects down, I believe and know that objects will fall or rise depending on what medium they are in. How can we test and prove gravity is pulling the objects down? I and anyone else can easily test what I say makes objects fall or rise..

Robert5493

No there is a difference you are not using the word gravity to just describe an action you believe there is a physical force called gravity pulling on objects.... I don't have enough faith to believe there is a force called gravity pulling objects down, I believe and know that objects will fall or rise depending on what medium they are in. How can we test and prove gravity is pulling the objects down? I and anyone else can easily test what I say makes objects fall or rise..
don't use the word force then. Use the word "JU5T"
the word God means many different things to different people, but the point is whether or not it describes what what means.
You believe that I believe gravity is a physical force, you are wrong. I believe it is an observable phenomenon we can repeatedly calculate and make accurate predictions with.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom