YOU GLOBE EARTHERS think you KNOW IT ALL Huh - WAKE UP

Jing

Everyone can agree that thing fall down.

Gravity is a theory that tries to explain this.

But there has never been an experiment that actually proves this is the correct explanation.

It is the same with a lot of this stuff. There are deep mysteries on earth, and the science priests pretend they have the answers.
Exactly what experiment actually shows gravity is pulling on these objects? I've not seen an experiment showing this. But what we can test easily and see for ourselves is that an object will rise or fall depending on its surroundings, change the surroundings an object will behave differently. Apple falls through air but change the surroundings to water it now rises this tells me its the medium which determines rising and falling.

Jing

don't use the word force then. Use the word "JU5T"
the word God means many different things to different people, but the point is whether or not it describes what what means.
You believe that I believe gravity is a physical force, you are wrong. I believe it is an observable phenomenon we can repeatedly calculate and make accurate predictions with.
How can I observe gravity?

Robert5493

Everyone can agree that thing fall down.

Gravity is a theory that tries to explain this.

But there has never been an experiment that actually proves this is the correct explanation.

It is the same with a lot of this stuff. There are deep mysteries on earth, and the science priests pretend they have the answers.
and the entire world exists inside your own brain, as synaptic patterns firing based on sensory inputs.
your reality is completely independent of everyone elses

The point of theories and models is to attempt to find a congruent repeatable way to make predictions and that can be shared with others.

Robert5493

How can I observe gravity?
You can't, but you observe things "JU5T F4LLING" all the time. I don't care what you call it, I just want to measure how things just fall. Then I can use those measurements to predict how fast/how much momentum/what velocity etc. Then I can use that information to actually do things with.

Jing

You can't, but you observe things "JU5T F4LLING" all the time. I don't care what you call it, I just want to measure how things just fall. Then I can use those measurements to predict how fast/how much momentum/what velocity etc. Then I can use that information to actually do things with.
So why are you so sure it is gravity pulling the objects down? I'm kind off confused on what you believe? Scientists tell us there is a force called gravity pulling everything to the centre of Earth but you are saying there isn't actually a force called gravity pulling things but you just call falling gravity?? The thing is I can know why things fall I know what makes something fall...

Robert5493

So why are you so sure it is gravity pulling the objects down? I'm kind off confused on what you believe? Scientists tell us there is a force called gravity pulling everything to the centre of Earth but you are saying there isn't actually a force called gravity pulling things but you just call falling gravity?? The thing is I can know why things fall I know what makes something fall...
I am sure there is "something" that makes objects fall down. Stop using the G**** word, it seems triggering and preventing you from seeing the point.

can you measure the rate at which things "just fall" or not?

here is another experiment you can do yourself and make things "Ju5t F4ll" sideways between two masses.
it was originally done in 1798, and oft repeated in schools around the world.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbucRPiL92Q

Jing

I am sure there is "something" that makes objects fall down. Stop using the G**** word, it seems triggering and preventing you from seeing the point.

can you measure the rate at which things "just fall" or not?
So you don't actually believe what scientists say ? You don't think it's a force called gravity pulling objects down?

Have you done simple experiments to actually show you without a doubt what makes objects rise and fall? Like I keep saying to do? It's easy to see what makes things fall.

Well objects will fall at different speeds in different surroundings

Robert5493

So you don't actually believe what scientists say ? You don't think it's a force called gravity pulling objects down?

Have you done simple experiments to actually show you without a doubt what makes objects rise and fall? Like I keep saying to do? It's easy to see what makes things fall.

Well objects will fall at different speeds in different surroundings
still avoiding the questions, and now creating straw men. Scientists don't believe what you believe they do.
I've worked in the science fields my entire life, up to and including converting mass into energy. I've done so by using mathematics and measurements and congruent theories that predicted what would happen within incredibly precise margins of error.
The experiments you talk of are done by every toddler in the bathtub. They are fully and measurably compatible with gravitational theory.
At some point, don't you want to have a more detailed and nuanced understanding of physics, or are you stuck in the bathtub?

Jing

still avoiding the questions, and now creating straw men. Scientists don't believe what you believe they do.
I've worked in the science fields my entire life, up to and including converting mass into energy. I've done so by using mathematics and measurements and congruent theories that predicted what would happen within incredibly precise margins of error.
The experiments you talk of are done by every toddler in the bathtub. They are fully and measurably compatible with gravitational theory.
At some point, don't you want to have a more detailed and nuanced understanding of physics, or are you stuck in the bathtub?
So how can I observe this force gravity?

Robert5493

No observe this force you call gravity.
I'm asking if you observe "Ju5t F4lling" or not.
doesn't matter if I call it gobblygook.
They are words to represent a phenomenon, words are not the thing.
Is the phenomenon observable or not?

Jing

I'm asking if you observe "Ju5t F4lling" or not.
doesn't matter if I call it gobblygook.
They are words to represent a phenomenon, words are not the thing.
Is the phenomenon observable or not?
I can watch things fall that is an observation now I would like to observe this force called gravity which is apparently making the object I just observed fall....

Robert5493

I can watch things fall that is an observation now I would like to observe this force called gravity which is apparently making the object I just observed fall....
ok, so you observe "Ju5t F4lling". No need to observe anything called G*****

Now, do you agree things ""Ju5t F4ll" at a measurable acceleration of 9.8m/s/s?

LeeLemonoil

you mean observe the "Ju5t F4lling"
your efforts are very appreciated and laudable nur Jing and the OP can‘t be convinced. Let it rest. They have lost the argument, they have proven both ignorant and delusional.

I’ve seen guys coping that way with the fact that they have trouble understanding advanced natural science or the fact that they did not get advanced education in that Field.

In the end, no flat-farther has ever proven that earth is flat.

No one has ever proven that a force/effect widely called gravity does not exist.

Moreover, no flat earthed or gravity - denier has ever made a useful invention. A device. A formula. Nothing.

„Free Energy“ for all sais JamesGaetz.
Go and demonstrate it or be ridiculed as you should be

Jing

ok, so you observe "Ju5t F4lling". No need to observe anything called G*****

Now, do you agree things ""Ju5t F4ll" at a measurable acceleration of 9.8m/s/s?
Yes I observe falling.... I want to see what makes it fall..... in what medium are you talking ? Do things accelerate faster or slower in different surroundings?

Robert5493

your efforts are very appreciated and laudable nur Jing and the OP can‘t be convinced. Let it rest. They have lost the argument, they have proven both ignorant and delusional.

I’ve seen guys coping that way with the fact that they have trouble understanding advanced natural science or the fact that they did not get advanced education in that Field.

In the end, no flat-farther has ever proven that earth is flat.

No one has ever proven that a force/effect widely called gravity does not exist.

Moreover, no flat earthed or gravity - denier has ever made a useful invention. A device. A formula. Nothing.

„Free Energy“ for all sais JamesGaetz.
Go and demonstrate it or be ridiculed as you should be
lol. yes...

Gatz made one good point.
this is science.jpeg

But Also Gatz.
460B5E2D-733F-469A-A259-48E723748E73.jpeg

5DED7DB6-53B6-43EE-AADD-C8DF8B3BED48.jpeg

Gish Galloping Chewbacca defense.

The confusion about the scientific method is people think it can "prove" something.
Proof is relegated to mathematics. Science is about creating ever less 'wrong' models than before and can only ever disprove things.

The further you get away from math > physics > chemistry > biochemistry > biology
the less and less accurate one can be, as the measurement error margins get wider.

once you get into complex systems analysis such as medicine, chaotic functions prevail and it becomes impossible to prove or disprove anything, only make a probabilistic determination.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom