YOU GLOBE EARTHERS think you KNOW IT ALL Huh - WAKE UP

5LGreenback

What about the idea that the Tavistock institute created somewhat elaborate flat earth theories, for the purpose of controlling, destroying the credibility of and misguiding those of us who ain't buying into the establishment narrative anymore?

I read an interesting article looking into the evidence behind this recently, Ill see if I can find it.

Robert5493

What about the idea that the Tavistock institute created somewhat elaborate flat earth theories, for the purpose of controlling, destroying the credibility of and misguiding those of us who ain't buying into the establishment narrative anymore?

I read an interesting looking into the evidence behind this recently, Ill see if I can find it.
I'd be interested in seeing that.
I've often thought this could be some kind of manufactured exercise to both group people into incredulous camps, and divide the people in those camps.

Jing

In summary

On flat earth,

something (but not a force)
acts on all mass, (except heavy light?)
causing mass to accelerate 'down' (towards the earth),
measured at rate of 9.8m/s/s in a vacuum. (except for feathers, maybe, given enough time?)

this something that is not called a force, even though it adds energy to the mass,
and while having all the properties of gravity,
is not gravity.

It's called "falling" or "sinking"

is that about it?
You don't get it you are not understanding what I'm saying, you don't need a force for an object to fall you just need a lack of medium or a less dense medium than the object .....

Explain to me why an apple will rise in water but fall or sink in air? Is there another force pulling the apple to the top of the water??

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

what does it weigh then?
and if it has weight, how does it travel at 186,000miles/second in a vacuum?

What is bro-science?
Science is; make a hypothesis and then test it. It is irrelevant who "they" are if you design and test your own theories.
Its not logical Robert - Protons have weight, Neutrons have weight, Electrons have weight - photons supposedly are the only thing in the Universe with no weight? Its a joke - no way that can be possible and if photons do have any kind of weight - than gravity is proven to not exist

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

take two balls and tie a string between them.
Spin it really fast and then throw it.

They will continue to rotate around each other until they hit the ground.
throw it off a canyon wall, and it will rotate a long time before air resistance slows them down.

In the balls case, it is centripetal acceleration being counteracted by string tension,
in the planets case is is centripetal acceleration being counteracted by gravitational attraction.

now mind you, this IS simplified using Newtonian physics, but all science is a model.

I'm still waiting to see a coherent flat earth model explaining things.
Like your light... if it has mass then why does it not fall towards the firmament/turtle/whatever? less dense than a vacuum?

it is all a matter of scale. use a tiny feather and a tiny BB if you like. Posting the small private individual experiment, in before the claim that BBC is all Masons.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GloPoezzVAg

View: https://youtu.be/E43-CfukEgs?t=173

That analogy is irrelevant because gravity isn't 2 balls held by string - its an invisible force that attracts 2 balls to each other while *MAGICALLY* keeping them apart

if you threw 2 magnets in the air near each other they would immediately stick together - magnetism is observable, provable, and logical - now why doesn't that happen to planets Robert?

Gravity is NOT REAL - simply not possible

Robert5493

You don't get it you are not understanding what I'm saying, you don't need a force for an object to fall you just need a lack of medium or a less dense medium than the object .....

Explain to me why an apple will rise in water but fall or sink in air? Is there another force pulling the apple to the top of the water??
There is no force pulling the apple up.
If you have a bucket of water with an apple in it,
It is being pushed up by the water being forced under it.

The water is being forced under it by it's own mass plus the ~101kpa air pressure on top of it.

Another simple experiment you can try at home, (which I am doubtful you will)
Get 40 feet of hose and draw on it like a straw. How high can you suck water up?

maximum 34feet,

because it isn't vacuum "sucking the water up" There is no upward force,
It is the gravity acting on the mass of air pushing down on the water forcing it up the hose to an equivalent height to counteract the mass of the air,
we do this with mercury, and call it a barometer.

anyway Jing,
I wish you the best and hope you find the answers you seek.
I'm not getting the impression you are interested in the truth so much as being as outrageous as possible, similar to Gatz.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

The effect you see with light rays appearing non-parallel is caused by scattering due to particles in the atmosphere, especially clouds. This scattering changes the illumination pattern into one being provided by an extended vs point source. There are plenty of examples of either crepuscular or anticrepuscular rays appearing as if illuminated by a point source.
These are completely made-up words that make no sense and can be disproven with no effort

What causes the light pattern to scatter outward perfectly like that? Clouds? Atmosphere? Sattelites? The ISS? No way thats possible

Trap some water vapor or gas in a case or some cotton candy then watch what happens when light goes through it - it goes straight through - Nothing in the atmosphere can reflect light in that pattern

Bro-science and made up words to keep the scam going - not real completely disprovable

Robert5493

Its not logical Robert - Protons have weight, Neutrons have weight, Electrons have weight - photons supposedly are the only thing in the Universe with no weight? Its a joke - no way that can be possible and if photons do have any kind of weight - than gravity is proven to not exist
if light has mass on flat earth, then why does it not fall like all things fall on flat earth due to "falling and sinking not forces" ?

Robert5493

That analogy is irrelevant because gravity isn't 2 balls held by string - its an invisible force that attracts 2 balls to each other while *MAGICALLY* keeping them apart

if you threw 2 magnets in the air near each other they would immediately stick together - magnetism is observable, provable, and logical - now why doesn't that happen to planets Robert?

Gravity is NOT REAL - simply not possible
superconducting magnets in a vacuum could be made to orbit for a long time.
but never stable because magnetic forces drop off at the cubed rate, vs gravity which is 1/r squared.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laQbs9pja18

Last edited:
OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

So how about this photo? Are the rails parallel or not? And how do they appear?
Is this a joke? You literally proved my point - I'm staring at the beginning of some train rails and seeing them parallel then merge into one singular point because of perspective

Sun rays scatter OUTWARD - they do not merge together this is completely irrelevant - not only thzt but we see sun rays at the END of their journey - not the begginning - completely different perspective and not relevant to anything

Robert5493

al
These are completely made-up words that make no sense and can be disproven with no effort

What causes the light pattern to scatter outward perfectly like that? Clouds? Atmosphere? Sattelites? The ISS? No way thats possible

Trap some water vapor or gas in a case or some cotton candy then watch what happens when light goes through it - it goes straight through - Nothing in the atmosphere can reflect light in that pattern

Bro-science and made up words to keep the scam going - not real completely disprovable
all words are made up to describe something.
there was a picture posted showing how those rays are parallel. perspective.
unless you think that building isn't square?
if you recognize the apparently diverging walls of the building are still parallel, then how can you not recognize sun rays will do the same thing?

simple experiment again.

look at your shadow on a bright sunny day. Where is the penumbra?

Last edited:

Jing

There is no force pulling the apple up.
If you have a bucket of water with an apple in it,
It is being pushed up by the water being forced under it.
Exactly the apple is being pushed upwards by the water now remove the water what happens? The apple falls there is your answer for why things fall or sink , think about it for a moment ok?? No water or no medium to push the object upwards means the object had no other option than to fall no need for some imaginary force ...

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

superconducting magnets in a vacuum could be made to orbit for a long time.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laQbs9pja18

Theres no proof that a vaccuum even exists - complete house of cards "x is true because y is true because z is true" - none of this is proven or observable and even then - it orbits only for a little bit more time - cant even last 24 hours yet we believe this has happened for billions of years?

Robert5493

Theres no proof that a vaccuum even exists - complete house of cards "x is true because y is true because z is true" - none of this is proven or observable and even then - it orbits only for a little bit more time - cant even last 24 hours yet we believe this has happened for billions of years?
yes, Scales of vast time and distance can be difficult to comprehend for some.

Still waiting.
"if light has mass on flat earth, then why does it not fall like all things fall on flat earth due to "falling and sinking not forces" ?"

Robert5493

Exactly the apple is being pushed upwards by the water now remove the water what happens? The apple falls there is your answer for why things fall or sink , think about it for a moment ok?? No water or no medium to push the object upwards means the object had no other option than to fall no need for some imaginary force ...
no you miss the point. the point is there is only a downward force in this scenario.
or if you don't like the word force, downward "push"

All I can suggest is to get some toys and play with them in real life.
By far the fastest way to comprehend how physics works.
regards Jing.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

yes, Scales of time and distance can be difficult to comprehend.

Still waiting.
"if light has mass on flat earth, then why does it not fall like all things fall on flat earth due to "falling and sinking not forces" ?"
Because light is less dense than air - its that simple - Density explains everything on Flat Earth - no need for gravity to exist

Robert5493

Light is less dense than nothingness? (the thing we call vacuum you say doesn't exist)

how does the light from the sun sink "down" to the firmament if it is less dense than air?

Do you call the magic juice that accelerates things towards the firmament, "falling sinking not forces" too?
why the fear of the word gravity to describe the process?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Light is less dense than nothingness? (the thing we call vacuum you say doesn't exist)

how does the light from the sun sink "down" to the firmament if it is less dense than air?

Do you call the magic juice that accelerates things towards the firmament, "falling sinking not forces" too?
Gases in the atmosphere weigh something Robert - Helium is a lot less dense than the gases surrounding it so it doesn't fall below it - no gravity needed

Jing

no you miss the point. the point is there is only a downward force in this scenario.
or if you don't like the word force, downward "push"

All I can suggest is to get some toys and play with them in real life.
By far the fastest way to comprehend how physics works.
regards Jing.
So if there is only a downward force why does the apple rise to the top of the water?? Downward push?? Doesn't gravity supposedly pull things down not push?

Why can't you understand that if the water pushes the apple upwards then if you remove the water that means there is nothing to push the apple upwards so obviously the apple will fall ? What exactly do you not understand what I just said?? It's very very simple I'm actually don't know how to explain it any easier it's making me think you are trolling 🤔 because I think even a 5 year old would understand that if the thing pushing something up gets removed naturally the object being pushed up would fall? Sorry I'm not even trying to be rude it's just it's soo simple?

Robert5493

Gases in the atmosphere weigh something Robert - Helium is a lot less dense than the gases surrounding it so it doesn't fall below it - no gravity needed
if light is lighter than air, how does it get from way up there at the sun down to the earth through all that dense atmosphere?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom