Why do people, who consume so much PUFA looks like EXCELLENT

OP
NewACC

NewACC

Excellent ? He looks like a woman and plus his Jaw is MISSING

Its easy to look EXCELLENT with high estrogen and high serotonin - thats what this guy looks like

Peating isn't supposed to make you look "Excellent" - its supposed to improve your health so if peating successfully you'll look a lot stronger/intimidating (not like this guy)
Yes, remembering my appearance during intermittent fasting, I was definitely much more feminine then, just like my character. Oh God, I remember with horror that back then I wanted to use antiandrogens and estrogens to increase my emotionality and get rid of acne. Thank God I didn't get a pharmacist to sell this ***t to a young fool!

I am only seeing a perfect example of the PUFA complexion in this man. Even if somewhat plump looking at first glance due to proffessional shooting, the skin has that estrogenic, wobbly, unstructured, greasy, melted appearance.

Plus, the attitude itself is fetishist, melting, unstructured, greedy for close-ups, and for melting-greasy appearances. ASMR itself is PUFA-laden, I think we can document such relation statistics-wise if we study the causal relation between nutrition and consumed entertainment material.

And one can see his change in appearance in the last four years, sadly, in a worse direction.

OP
NewACC

NewACC

I am only seeing a perfect example of the PUFA complexion in this man. Even if somewhat plump looking at first glance due to proffessional shooting, the skin has that estrogenic, wobbly, unstructured, greasy, melted appearance.

Plus, the attitude itself is fetishist, melting, unstructured, greedy for close-ups, and for melting-greasy appearances. ASMR itself is PUFA-laden, I think we can document such relation statistics-wise if we study the causal relation between nutrition and consumed entertainment material.

And one can see his change in appearance in the last four years, sadly, in a worse direction.
in principle, any fetishism is very abnormal and I believe that it is definitely somehow connected with estrogen and excess glutamate, maybe melanocorticoids as well

OP
NewACC

NewACC

This is the amount of PUFAs I've maybe eaten over the last 5 months in one sitting loll.
I'm sure Peaters are amazing people. I seriously love this community.
Yeah, and so I live in the northern region and here the only convenient source of carbohydrates are apples and honey, which is already excellent, well, except for milk. And sometimes I’m just crazy drawn to very fatty foods and it’s important at such moments to learn to restrain my cravings

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom