Why do people, who consume so much PUFA looks like EXCELLENT

NewACC

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/dOOOeyBAQxQ?feature=share

Look at this guy. This is a YouTube chef and he releases at least one recipe every day, which will include frying a sandwich and so on. deep-fried, he also eats everything cooked by himself. In general, his daily dietary fat will consist almost entirely of PUFA - that's at least 70g of PUFA per day.
He's 42 now, but I'll bet he looks better than most peaters and me. There was already a post on the forum about sports bloggers who talked about the benefits of vegetable fats and their total consumption of PUFA was just SHOCKING, but at the same time, their health and appearance were at least good. How does it come out?

laleto12

This is the amount of PUFAs I've maybe eaten over the last 5 months in one sitting loll.
I'm sure Peaters are amazing people. I seriously love this community.

Ras

Look at this guy. This is a YouTube chef and he releases at least one recipe every day, which will include frying a sandwich and so on. deep-fried, he also eats everything cooked by himself. In general, his daily dietary fat will consist almost entirely of PUFA - that's at least 70g of PUFA per day.
He's 42 now, but I'll bet he looks better than most peaters and me. There was already a post on the forum about sports bloggers who talked about the benefits of vegetable fats and their total consumption of PUFA was just SHOCKING, but at the same time, their health and appearance were at least good. How does it come out?

Maybe he spits it out off camera.

actually he is 36 only and he has small frame, its pretty easy to keep up with the required calorie intake at that weight
probably he rarely felt stressed about money
100% he doesnt eat what he cooks, he knows its disgusting, he does it for attention

actually he is 36 only and he has small frame, its pretty easy to keep up with the required calorie intake at that weight
100% he doesnt eat what he cooks, he knows its disgusting, he does it for attention
This. Also I’m not sure if I would describe him as looking EXCELLENT. He looks neither ugly nor handsome but I’m a straight man so maybe one of RPF’s female members can let us know what they think.

Thanks to Ray Peat and his advice (and several Idealabs products) I get way more female attention than I used to. And I notice I look far better in the mirror than before I incorporated his advice. I would say it is PUFA avoidance that helps lead to a good looking, healthy body.

This make sense since PUFAs are great for raising estrogen and therefore ruining your skin and facial bone structure.

I shared Ray Peat and his advice to a friend a while ago and recently he told me that people were commenting on his appearance changing. (I presume for the better)

Thanks to Ray Peat and his advice (and several Idealabs products) I get way more female attention than I used to. And I notice I look far better in the mirror than before I incorporated his advice. I would say it is PUFA avoidance that helps lead to a good looking, healthy body.

This make sense since PUFAs are great for raising estrogen and therefore ruining your skin and facial bone structure.
Same experience here. For the last years of below 5g of PUFA, I've been switching diets on and off, and without doing much, I feel healthier year after year.
Estrogen is a big one here. It ruins your body composition, making you look bloated. Did you notice a huge increase in bone density of the jawline?

Limon9

I'm tired of these junk threads discussing influencer and celebrity appearances. These are professional marketers with lighting, video editing, sometimes makeup, and often paid to promote products or behaviors they don't practise. Nobody is eating that, it's disgusting.

Vanset

I'm tired of these junk threads discussing influencer and celebrity appearances. These are professional marketers with lighting, video editing, sometimes makeup, and often paid to promote products or behaviors they don't practise. Nobody is eating that, it's disgusting.
yeah these get tiring indeed, how is it that so many people on this forum are so skeptical about everything, but the moment someone, for example, posts a video about a diet they themselves endorse and the person looks good on camera all critical thinking goes out the window? Or eat high pufa and look good like in this case. This is a pretty low level. Teenage girl with skin problems or insignificant weight issues jumping on some obscure diets because the chick promoting it looks hot level. Or men jumping on an all meat based diet because the dude making the video has big guns...

A-Tim

I once read that something like 25% of heavy smokers get lung cancer. That would mean 75% get lucky. Regardless of how accurate this is, it illustrates the useful point that people can have bad habits and sometimes get away scot free. There is more we don't know about biology (and reality) than what we do know. We have to make decisions regardless of the inevitable risk and uncertainty.

At the end of the day, it's not a very good idea to smoke cigarettes if you value good health. Similar things can be said about pufa.

Herbie

@NewACC

Asians can tolerate pufa more than white people.

Becides pufa they still eat a traditional diet for them where the western traditional diet has been destroyed.

Asian people either look youthful or old imo, seems there is a period of rapid aging for them.

abady

It's makeup man no one has smooth skin like this in front of direct studio light. also, these cook YouTubers eat junk food like this and do food challenges every 1-2 weeks they don't eat like this daily, I've seen a video of an influencer who does food challenges he showed how he stays lean while doing the food challenges after he does the challenge he goes on a fruit juice for DAYS!

Same experience here. For the last years of below 5g of PUFA, I've been switching diets on and off, and without doing much, I feel healthier year after year.
Estrogen is a big one here. It ruins your body composition, making you look bloated. Did you notice a huge increase in bone density of the jawline?
Pretty significant changes. I feel and look more like a man rather than some overgrown boy thanks to peating. It's still relatively early days for me, but I think kuinone in particular is fantastic for increasing serum androgens and developing that androgenic bone structure in the face.

My approach to peating has also been through heavy supplementation of things like niacinamide and DHEA and pregnenolone so it's difficult for me to isolate the benefits I've felt from cutting out PUFA.

OP
NewACC

NewACC

@Herbie

To avoid misunderstanding. With my post, I did not want to disown Ray Pete or neglect all the available objective facts against dietary PUFA IN PRINCIPLE. I just wanted to know what you think about our whole environment, for example, all my friends, especially not rich ones, the only thing they consume all day long is literally fried potatoes in sunflower oil, pasta and pastries. And they have been following this diet for decades and more than one generation has already grown up, because for them to have a huge financial pillow in relation to their earnings is many times preferable to even an iota of healthier food. And despite all this pufa propaganda, hatred of caffeine and an incredible fear of aspirin and, in general, at least some pharmaceutical interventions, if you can call them that, by modern fitness celebrities and sports bloggers who are teachers and curators for many, it just becomes to me sad while knowing about all these lies, you involuntarily wonder how these people still do not fall dead, which I DO NOT WISH them in ANY WAY. Not to praise PUFA, but rather just another post with regret about the current state of affairs in the diet of a typical citizen of most countries

OP
NewACC

NewACC

Pretty significant changes. I feel and look more like a man rather than some overgrown boy thanks to peating. It's still relatively early days for me, but I think kuinone in particular is fantastic for increasing serum androgens and developing that androgenic bone structure in the face.

My approach to peating has also been through heavy supplementation of things like niacinamide and DHEA and pregnenolone so it's difficult for me to isolate the benefits I've felt from cutting out PUFA.
I don’t know why we basically bother with SUPPLEMENTS to increase androgens. Because their effect in any case will be inferior to complex hormone replacement therapy, and the price can be much higher

OP
NewACC

NewACC

@NewACC

Asians can tolerate pufa more than white people.

Becides pufa they still eat a traditional diet for them where the western traditional diet has been destroyed.

Asian people either look youthful or old imo, seems there is a period of rapid aging for them.
yes, I also saw an extensive study that said that in Asians genetically all alleles responsible for the synthesis of estrogen (aromatase), the sensitivity and density of its receptors gave the lowest scale and highest in African Americans, also with androgens. So your remark most likely takes place, because estrogens are very synergistic with pufa

Herbie

yes, I also saw an extensive study that said that in Asians genetically all alleles responsible for the synthesis of estrogen (aromatase), the sensitivity and density of its receptors gave the lowest scale and highest in African Americans, also with androgens. So your remark most likely takes place, because estrogens are very synergistic with pufa
That's interesting, the south East Asians were the first to press sesame seeds into oil, I read all this from member Ivysaur who has done research on this.

JamesGatz

Excellent ? He looks like a woman and plus his Jaw is MISSING

Its easy to look EXCELLENT with high estrogen and high serotonin - thats what this guy looks like

Peating isn't supposed to make you look "Excellent" - its supposed to improve your health so if peating successfully you'll look a lot stronger/intimidating (not like this guy)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom