Why Did I Take This Pill Of Finasteride ?

OP
K

Kiwiii

I'm on Effexor 75mg, that doesnt help, just makes me agitated.
5a-DHP at 5-10mg
Will begin etifoxine at 150 mg tomorrow

nasibi

I'm on Effexor 75mg, that doesnt help, just makes me agitated.
5a-DHP at 5-10mg
Will begin etifoxine at 150 mg tomorrow

I will also begin with 5a-DHP along with many other things in 2-3 weeks. Etifoxine will also be there.

OP
K

Kiwiii

Latest labs
Total t : 226
Lh 0.9
Fsh 1.5
Tsh 0.33 (0.4-3.5)
fT3 3.12 (2.17-3.2)
fT4 12.9 (7-16)

nasibi

Latest labs
Total t : 226
Lh 0.9
Fsh 1.5
Tsh 0.33 (0.4-3.5)
fT3 3.12 (2.17-3.2)
fT4 12.9 (7-16)

So the oral testosterone that you have been taking have had no impact on you T levels. Didn't the test include SHBG, free test and Estradiol (E2)? It is time you finally take this a bit seroiusly and start with the test and hcg injections?

OP
K

Kiwiii

I'm waiting for the E2 results.

I cannot have Hcg my doctor will never prescribe it to me.

nasibi

I'm waiting for the E2 results.

I cannot have Hcg my doctor will never prescribe it to me.

Then go simply with the T injections. But make sure the injections are frequently done, optimal would be every 3-4 days.

nasibi

I have no kids and will keep my fertility.

What the... Your Dr won't perscribe you HCG, but you know where to get it from. If you want kids in the future, get yourself the HCG from wherever you can.

OP
K

Kiwiii

What to take in addition to 5aDHP ? Androsterone ? Pansterone ?

Clearly not related to a single finasteride pill. Come on people.

it sounds crazy. What ever it is that makes someone sensitive to DHT inhibitor can be triggered off of one pill alone. From someone who has been on the forums for the last seven years...hes not the first to take one pill inhibiting 5alpha reductase and having these problems.

I will admit though. I don't blame you for not believing this.

What to take in addition to 5aDHP ? Androsterone ? Pansterone ?

you will hear different things from different people. Here is my advice

Don't listen to anyone that does not suffer from this syndrome. Learn what you can from them but understand that you can't relate to this if you dont suffer from it. There is simply nothing out their that compares to this as far how fast it comes on, how many functions in the body it effects and how long it lasts. Nothing that's not officially a disease anyway. This is it's own thing.

Don't take TRT of any kind. We can't speak for everyone who has ever had this syndrome because there is probable hundreds of guys who have PFS who don't know that they do because they don't internet surf this kinda stuff. BUT of the thousands of guys that do go on the forums only a very small percentage has got better by simply increasing T

Low T does not cause these problems. It can cause similar problems to a much smaller degree but they are two completely different beasts. The average other wise healthy guy with low T would have much better sexual function that the average PFS sufferer.

Higher than normal T is actually found in PFS patients when compared to control groups in studies.

Many PFS people's total T levels actually sky rocket when taking the DHT inhibitor which probable in some complicated way contributes to the crash.

There is growing evidence that suggests increasing T is making us worse by preventing our 5ar from recovering.

Now don't take me the wrong way. You will want to correct your low T but TRT is probable not the best idea. Our endocrine systems are already not self regulating hormones correctly. The last thing you want to do is dump a bunch of TRT into the mix that clearly addd to the problem.

If you end up falling in the very small percentage of guys with PFS who simply need to increase their T to feel better you can most likely do this with out TRT.

With all of this being said I would take a slower approach with increasing your T naturally to a nice steady high low/low middle range using natural T boosting herbs, a healthy diet, working out and getting plenty of sleep.

As far as everything else goes like the 5adhp and Androsterone I would add one thing in at a time.

Last edited:
OP
K

Kiwiii

Thanks for your answer.

In my case everything is low : T, estradiol and DHT.

The problem is That i cannot function normally.

Anxiety and depression issues are crippling.

Social phobia to a point That i am on sick leave since 5 months

Thanks for your answer.

In my case everything is low : T, estradiol and DHT.

The problem is That i cannot function normally.

Anxiety and depression issues are crippling.

Social phobia to a point That i am on sick leave since 5 months

I hear you. it's awful. You just crashed so like most your blood readings will be low. Everything being low probable does add to feeling awful. But your T and DHT being low is probable your endocrine system after effect or maybe even it's forced reaction to primary reason we feel this way. This is evidenced by:

T and DHT probable being high in your CSF right now even though it's low in your blood

The fact that your low T is probable not due to primary or secondary hypogonadism

increasing T will probable like most make you worse

Increase it but not to TRT levels. Try that seeing that low T is obviously what your body wants right now. It's probable a better idea to do that and maybe try getting your DHT levels up a little bit with one of several options available.

This way you are not letting all your hormones stay crazy low but not falling into the TRT trap which has proven itself bad for PFS . It does not help the underlying cause (what ever it is) and may even make it worse.

Last edited:

IhateFin

Just ordered tribulus. Still heavy depression and suicidal toughts

Mega dosing on tribulous works wonders man!! I read a study that it increases spermigenysis and increases lydig cells in the testies. Also man give tongkat Ali a try. That was the first sup I started taking to cure myself and it was one hell of a kick start.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom