Vinyl Chloride- Need help with detox and mitigation!!

So I live in southern Ontario Canada. I’ve been hearing that this East Palestine train wreck in Ohio and the result of burning the chemicals have been spreading around to possibly 5 states and also here in Canada.

Vinyl chloride apparently affects the liver harshly, among other things. Potential for cancer is also there.

Can anyone chime in with some ideas to mitigate and detox from potential side effects?? I really don’t want liver cancer If I can help it. Supplements, food, water treatment…etc??

David PS

I live relatively near this massive toxic spill but I am far outside the zone of heightened concern. This morning a found a stick and I used it to temporality disturb the a streambed near my home. I did not notice any rainbow colors that were shown to surface in videos taken near ground zero. I suggest that everyone with concerns to the same.

The spill occurred in the Ohio River Basin. The ground water is moving away from Canada towards the Mississippi River. The particulates from the burn-off are long gone.

OP
canadianboymike
Vinyl chloride won't be a problem because they burned it. By-products are dioxin and other noxious things.

Thanks. The site is pretty interesting. Hard to navigate so far to find the answers but I’ll keep looking.

OP
canadianboymike
I live relatively near this massive toxic spill but I am far outside the zone of heightened concern. This morning a found a stick and I used it to temporality disturb the a streambed near my home. I did not notice any rainbow colors that were shown to surface in videos taken near ground zero. I suggest that everyone with concerns to the same.

The spill occurred in the Ohio River Basin. The ground water is moving away from Canada towards the Mississippi River. The particulates from the burn-off are long gone.
Glad your water does not look contaminated. It’s frozen over here so I haven’t noticed any water issues yet. But this stuff could potentially be here for months and years. Any foods that helps rid the body of toxins. Or is it just keeping the body as healthy as possible to do what it does best

BRMarshall

What do you think was burnt?
Something that makes black smoke which vinyl chloride does not, and where if it was vinyl chloride ignited then there would be lots of dead people from the resulting mustard gas! I think the video above on this page "Deadly Gases-False Flag" is relevant to your proper question.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals