Ukraine Crisis

rockarolla

"Russians hate the U.S. even more than Ukraine, according to a recent poll by Levada. Only 12% of Russians view the U.S. positively"

See, Massaro, what you have done by aligning yourself with the man-eating shark. :)

rockarolla

1686390477679.png

English "intelligence" disinformation moment. :)

Ukrainians are overpowering - Russians have a lot of losses and in general they can’t do anything, but in reality there are a lot of burnt and abandoned NATO equipment on the Internet and one temporary occupied barn, which Ukrainians later still lost.

Last edited:
OP
L

LeeLemonoil

View attachment 51663

English "intelligence" disinformation moment. :)

Ukrainians are overpowering - Russians have a lot of losses and in general they can’t do anything, but in reality there are a lot of burnt and abandoned NATO equipment on the Internet and one temporary occupied barn, which Ukrainians later still lost.
Everybody following the war can by now interprete their propaganda. This is a somewhat subdued tone, mixed report which means that in reality Ukraine Forces get slaughtered as all available evidence confirm

Izzybelle

I think this is the article that Sachs said the New York Times was actually going to run under Opinion, then pulled at the very last minute.

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

I think this is the article that Sachs said the New York Times was actually going to run under Opinion, then pulled at the very last minute.

Very good
Also worth reading:

rockarolla

View: https://imgur.com/a/wkYj1in

DneproGES after a massive descent of water. The first task is to cause maximum damage to the left bank, minefields and engineering structures. The second task is to drain the Dnieper so that it can be forded. The tasks are running successfully. Curators or UA are aware of the idea.

rockarolla

A fragment of Kolomoisky's speech in Haifa:

"We conducted an experiment on the Ukrainians: we took only a linguistic difference and put pressure on history, where we made the Russians the main enemies of Ukraine. After 20 years, we got the perfect fighters against the Russians. Now any Ukrainian who kills a Russian will be considered a hero. I hope we ended their relationship for 100 years. Now it will be very easy to destroy the Ukrainians themselves, tearing them away from Russia, giving them money at interest for the war, and then taking everything from them for debts".

George Soros said in December 2015:

"We need Ukraine as a torpedo in the war with Russia. The fate of the citizens of this country does not bother us at all, and they will have to fight on their own, and for as long as possible. Russia's weakness lies in the fact that it still considers Ukrainians "its own". “The Russian Federation will not be able to leave Ukrainians to starve and freeze to death in the ruins. We will still win even if only a huge ashes remains from Ukraine, littered with a mountain of stinking corpses”, Soros said.

Soros has publicly stated that he is investing in Ukraine as a financier:

“I invested a billion in grants and organizations. I want to take my two billion, at least. This is the gentlemen's market and I feel sorry for anyone who thinks otherwise."
Soros also publicly states:

“There are about two billion people in the world who are unemployed. They are willing to work for $20 a month. Who needs Ukrainians in this configuration? Nobody needs them. Ukrainians should fight and nothing more. There is someone to work, believe me."

The billionaire says that he was directly involved in the Maidan:

“Yes, my organizations took part in this revolution. It was a profitable investment. I'm happy with the result."

Former Republican US Senator Richard Black has opened up about the Ukrainian war.

"We don't care how many Ukrainians die. How many women, children, civilians, soldiers die. We don't care. It's like a great football match and we want to win.
Ukraine cannot make a decision about peace. The decision about peace can only be made in Washington, but as long as we want to continue this war, we will fight until the last Ukrainian dies."

rockarolla

It is reported that Russian troops have blown up a dam on the border of Donetsk and Zaporozhye regions. Apparently, an obstacle is being created in the way of a possible offensive by the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

At the same time, there are reports that the Dneproges will stop discharging water, which will cause the Dnieper to become shallow between the Zaporizhzhya and the former Kakhovskaya hydroelectric power stations. Probably, Ukraine thereby facilitates the task of crossing the Dnieper for its troops.

Izzybelle

"Former four-star General Ben Hodges, for example, routinely claims Russia would never use nuclear weapons and aggressively advocates the U.S. supporting Ukraine with the most offensive and lethal aid and weaponry, seemingly unconcerned about the possibility Russia might resort to nuclear weapons if it were to ever be in danger of losing. It was precisely the recognition of this dynamic that in part animated Kennedy to deliver his peace speech 60 years ago."

"Worse, in perpetuating a conflict in which no side is willing to consider ending the war on anything other than maximalist terms of its choosing, the risk of catastrophic nuclear escalation will remain an open threat. If any party eventually uses so much as a tactical nuclear device — resulting either by accident, miscalculation, or a foolish act by one party or another — the cost in lives could be in the tens or hundreds of millions. Taken far enough, the possibility of mutual assured destruction cannot be discounted."

Izzybelle

"In the event of a military debacle for Ukraine, there exists the extreme danger that the NATO powers will respond with the declaration that they will implement a no-fly zone over Ukraine, involving NATO warplanes attacking Russian aircraft, and the deployment of ground troops from NATO member states into Ukraine.

For NATO, no less than for Russia, the war is taking on an existential character. It is absolutely central to the Biden administration’s global strategy, in which the military defeat of Russia is necessary to set the stage to take on China.

As the war has progressed, the NATO member states have repeatedly crossed all of the “red lines” they had set for themselves. A recent article in the Economist — whose latest issue is entirely devoted to Ukraine’s current offensive — explains the considerations animating the ever-greater US/NATO involvement in the war. The Economist writes:

“America’s generals increasingly think it is possible to engineer a “strategic defeat” for Russia. Over time they have become less fearful of nuclear escalation… This goal is especially enticing to America’s military planners because they have long dreaded the prospect of having to fight two wars at once: with Russia in Europe and with China in Asia. If the threat from Russia were to be substantially reduced, at least for some years, it would allow more resources to be directed towards deterring China, which has become America’s most pressing military concern.”

To date, the Russian government has not responded to the increasingly reckless provocations being carried out by NATO because it seeks to come to some sort of peaceful resolution of the conflict. But every one of the “red lines” crossed by NATO serves to further intensify pressure from within the Russian military on the Putin government to carry out its own escalation.

The NATO powers are engaging in a series of actions that threaten not only a massive conventional escalation, but a nuclear war. Whether they succeed or lose on the battlefield, they are committed to a course of action with disastrous consequences for all of humanity, Andre Damon stresses."

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

As long as the American people don’t realize that their government is on a massive crusade for retaining global hegemony and in the process risking a nuclear war by arming and financing a hate-degenerated Nazi-state there is no end to it.

Hugh Johnson

A fragment of Kolomoisky's speech in Haifa:

"We conducted an experiment on the Ukrainians: we took only a linguistic difference and put pressure on history, where we made the Russians the main enemies of Ukraine. After 20 years, we got the perfect fighters against the Russians. Now any Ukrainian who kills a Russian will be considered a hero. I hope we ended their relationship for 100 years. Now it will be very easy to destroy the Ukrainians themselves, tearing them away from Russia, giving them money at interest for the war, and then taking everything from them for debts".

George Soros said in December 2015:

"We need Ukraine as a torpedo in the war with Russia. The fate of the citizens of this country does not bother us at all, and they will have to fight on their own, and for as long as possible. Russia's weakness lies in the fact that it still considers Ukrainians "its own". “The Russian Federation will not be able to leave Ukrainians to starve and freeze to death in the ruins. We will still win even if only a huge ashes remains from Ukraine, littered with a mountain of stinking corpses”, Soros said.

Soros has publicly stated that he is investing in Ukraine as a financier:

“I invested a billion in grants and organizations. I want to take my two billion, at least. This is the gentlemen's market and I feel sorry for anyone who thinks otherwise."
Soros also publicly states:

“There are about two billion people in the world who are unemployed. They are willing to work for $20 a month. Who needs Ukrainians in this configuration? Nobody needs them. Ukrainians should fight and nothing more. There is someone to work, believe me."

The billionaire says that he was directly involved in the Maidan:

“Yes, my organizations took part in this revolution. It was a profitable investment. I'm happy with the result."

Former Republican US Senator Richard Black has opened up about the Ukrainian war.

"We don't care how many Ukrainians die. How many women, children, civilians, soldiers die. We don't care. It's like a great football match and we want to win.
Ukraine cannot make a decision about peace. The decision about peace can only be made in Washington, but as long as we want to continue this war, we will fight until the last Ukrainian dies."
What is your source?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom