Ukraine Crisis

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

It’s Wochenschau all over again:

German main tabloid shows German build Leopard Tanks getting hammered by Russian drones and artillery, without firing a single shot and without seeing the enemy.

And the title reads: „Ukraine storms Russian positions“

View: https://youtu.be/_GS07NOfOQw

Complete braindead, they can’t process reality anymore.

Orome

Forum Supporter
It’s Wochenschau all over again:

German main tabloid shows German build Leopard Tanks getting hammered by Russian drones and artillery, without firing a single shot and without seeing the enemy.

And the title reads: „Ukraine storms Russian positions“

View: https://youtu.be/_GS07NOfOQw

Complete braindead, they can’t process reality anymore.

When I read this headline, it reminds me very much of the World War II propaganda machine in Germany. It is so sad to see that a majority of Germans are falling for this scam again. What is it with this unbearable war lust all of a sudden? As if something has been implanted in people (probably within the last two years???) that has changed behavior and common sense? I might have an idea. 🤔

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

@LeeLemonoil
Basically they died for Baal....ruling the Ukraine
Yeah sort of. Dammed freaks all over.
When I read this headline, it reminds me very much of the World War II propaganda machine in Germany. It is so sad to see that a majority of Germans are falling for this scam again. What is it with this unbearable war lust all of a sudden? As if something has been implanted in people (probably within the last two years???) that has changed behavior and common sense? I might have an idea. 🤔
That’s why I wrote „Wochenschau“ which was a free and public Nazi-Propaganda cinema-show during the war. It’s what we witness in the west again. Absolutely twisting reality into „winning all along“

Here we see a coulomb of tanks that conducts an abspulet unprofessional movement. They don’t see the enemy abd they don’t fire, but get fired upon themselves. They are close to each other, not performing standard battle manouvers or tactics.

That means they are either very incompetent or were assaulted way before the distance they expected engagement.

And still, German tabloid wets it’s pants and sees „panzer advancing“

rockarolla

1686300764954.png

Days after the dam burst, the water level is still very high, almost at the level of the upper part of the dam. Water is still gushing over the dam - there is a huge discharge from a cascade of dams upstream of the Dnieper(UA controlled territory).

Peachy

The FBI helping a foreign agency collect private info from and censor American citizens

“The FBI aided a Ukrainian intelligence effort to ban Twitter users and collect their data, leaks reveal. Twitter declined to censor journalists targeted by Ukraine, including Aaron Mate.

If granted, the users on the list would not only have been banned from Twitter but had their phone number, date of birth, and email address disclosed to both the FBI and SBU.“

Last edited:

rockarolla

So, Abramovich did not cope with his mission and the fire on the columns was opened, and the minefields were not previously cleared, as it was in the case of Kharkov region. And another Sullivan formula was not agreed upon.

1686317365739.png

Hugh Johnson

View: https://twitter.com/DagnyTaggart963/status/1666913594166980611?s=20

In other news:

Over the past week, Moscow lost 4,860 soldiers, including 1,010 over the past 24 hours,

Man, that must be the entire front line of infantry of the Russian Armed Forces. No wonder the Ukrainian offensive is so successful, Russia has no one to man the trenches.

Peachy

In other news:

Man, that must be the entire front line of infantry of the Russian Armed Forces. No wonder the Ukrainian offensive is so successful, Russia has no one to man the trenches.

“The General Staff of Ukraine's Armed Forces posts figures…” i.e. figments of imagination

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

In other news:

They cultivated a habit of taking their own casualties and add a little bit and present it as Russian losses throughout the war.

It’s either a perverted, wicked way of letting their own population know their real casualties (maybe even subconscious guilt) or just a lazy **** way of coming up with somewhat plausible numbers, just turned around.

Hugh Johnson

They cultivated a habit of taking their own casualties and add a little bit and present it as Russian losses throughout the war.

It’s either a perverted, wicked way of letting their own population know their real casualties (maybe even subconscious guilt) or just a lazy **** way of coming up with somewhat plausible numbers, just turned around.
I know. Although I figured they cut their own casualties in half and then say Russia lost that many. I was being sarcastic.

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

The letter is genuine and Russian forces deployed away from Kherson for that reason exactly

It’s hard to believe that Russia would destruct its own region thar they recently incorporated Into their state and threaten water supplies for Crimea.
The massive amount of propaganda of „Russia did. it“ including pulling figures as Thunberg is telling. They Will double down on this lie endlessly.

But it’s only the western world that swallows it. We forget that the time has arrived where the reaction of the non-Western world is more Important. And they can see through these lies and every doubled down lie of this magnitude drives them further away from our orbit

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom