Ukraine Crisis

Peachy

The reason I've seen floated for the UAF shelling civilians in Donetsk is to try to thwart the Severodonetsk offensive by forcing Russia to move counter-battery resources from there to Donetsk
That makes the picture more clear. Are UAF unable to retreat from Severodonetsk at this point?

Perry Staltic

That makes the picture more clear. Are UAF unable to retreat from Severodonetsk at this point?

Not with motorized equipment unless they want to try to jump a large gap in a bridge (see previous Hall-of-Fame video). They can swim. There might be a damaged bridge still standing able to support foot traffic, but not sure

Peachy

Not with motorized equipment unless they want to try to jump a large gap in a bridge (see previous Hall-of-Fame video). They can swim. There might be a damaged bridge still standing able to support foot traffic, but not sure
That video though. Too much. Ok that’s how I understood it. Just wanted to be sure I hadn’t missed something.

Pistachio

Pistachio

Dugin advances an essentially occultic agenda of chaos magic to instigate the end of the world. A profile on Dugin noted that he,

In his research of Russian occultism, journalist Marc Bennetts stumbled on Dugin’s occultist obsession with the apocalypse, writing:

Yet, shockingly, so many lemmings in the alt-right follow and genuflect to this death-worshipping satanist.
Dugin actually confessed that the alt right is completely controlled by the Kremlin.

docall18

Dugin actually confessed that the alt right is completely controlled by the Kremlin.
You seem to have a hardon for this Dugin nutjob, who is like a Russian Steve Bannon. Right up your street.

And, how about you actually find us a photo of Dugin & Putin together. That will keep you busy for a while.

yerrag

I read that he is wealthy. My guess is that he is paying off someone in SBU. Everything's done that way in Ukraine
In that case, he has a private army or that the army protects him. But which army? Both maybe. Nah, both likely.

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

An extreme „new low“ in western coverage (and „assessments“ of vaunted ISW)

Since the criminal shelling of solely civilian targets by the UAF is not to be swept under the carpet and could prompt some not so sheepish western observer to question the Ukraine - they simply lie a frame it as a Russian false flag. Double standard of insane levels. Just ignore a massive war crime and even blame the other side.

For this Dugin - Putin Connection.
If at all this to me is another possible hint that Putin is just a globalist puppet that is now playing a textbook/Hollywood evil dictator. First he writes a rather stupid pseudo-historical pamphlet about Ukraine history and then it gets circulated that one of his main intellectual influences is Dugin. A priest of pathetic esoteric doom and gloom.

So basically a variation of Hitleresque Dictator Putin now is? Anachronistic imperialist invader with a pseudo-religion not far away from Nazi-racial mysticism.

Enough to convince the millions upon millions of half-educated half-wits in the US and Europe that he is pure evil - because all they know of history and civilization is evil Dictators vs good freedom fighters

yerrag

An extreme „new low“ in western coverage (and „assessments“ of vaunted ISW)

Since the criminal shelling of solely civilian targets by the UAF is not to be swept under the carpet and could prompt some not so sheepish western observer to question the Ukraine - they simply lie a frame it as a Russian false flag. Double standard of insane levels. Just ignore a massive war crime and even blame the other side.

For this Dugin - Putin Connection.
If at all this to me is another possible hint that Putin is just a globalist puppet that is now playing a textbook/Hollywood evil dictator. First he writes a rather stupid pseudo-historical pamphlet about Ukraine history and then it gets circulated that one of his main intellectual influences is Dugin. A priest of pathetic esoteric doom and gloom.

So basically a variation of Hitleresque Dictator Putin now is? Anachronistic imperialist invader with a pseudo-religion not far away from Nazi-racial mysticism.

Enough to convince the millions upon millions of half-educated half-wits in the US and Europe that he is pure evil - because all they know of history and civilization is evil Dictators vs good freedom fighters
The nitwits cannot connect dots except if dots are made an hour ago. The dots go far and back, and they can't fathom that Stalin, who has a genocide for breakfast, and another for lunch, and another for dinner everyday during his rule, is the spiritual forebear of Putin.

Both serve the Talmudist supremacist and racist cause. Forget about who is Popeye and who is Brutus in Ukraine.

Remember that we're just lucky to not be collateral damage and useful idiots in Ukraine.

When Hitler is your villain, and Churchill, FDR, and Stalin are your heroes - you're just hypnotized by the propaganda and programmed to keep Talmudists ruling you. The illusion that you are empowered in some way because they say so just makes you more juicy when you become their kebab. I'd like to see these idiots with their deer on headlights look when that moment comes.

Not all are nitwits but for a few who keep feeding us the illusion. Good work though, though I won't name you. That would make you too happy and may get you promoted to another level by your master.

rockarolla

The French security officer "visited" Kherson by the power of her imagination, "having talked on the phone with the inhabitants of Kherson," who, of course, "are afraid to introduce themselves". EU as an reminiscent of the late USSR, especially the media.

Peachy

Could be. I'd say it's just hatred and desire to cause as much carnage as possible. Ukrainian policy has never been rational or sane.
I think it’s a combo deal but they’d never admit to either so it’s now a Russian false flag.

rockarolla

1655818931292.png

1655818980637.png

Relax, no bolshevism and Dugin detected.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTx5c-2QOXc

Last edited:

Peachy

I’ve never heard of this Dugin character but the article “Putin’s Prophet…” referenced a wannabe-damning Wikipedia entry and it took about one minute to see how weak these ties are.

The wording in itself shows there’s nothing compelling:

“Klokotov stated that in the future the book would "serve as a mighty ideological foundation for preparing a new military command".[9] Dugin has asserted that the book has been adopted as a textbook in many Russian educational institutions.[1]Former speaker of the Russian State Duma, Gennadiy Seleznyov, for whom Dugin was adviser on geopolitics,[10] has "urged that Dugin's geopolitical doctrine be made a compulsory part of the school curriculum".[9]

The book may have been influential in Vladimir Putin's foreign policy, which eventually led to the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine.[11][12]

The guy who helped draft Dugin’s book, Ivashov, isn’t like-minded with Putin at all and has been swept to the side. He’s the head of a veteran group that’s been critical of Putin’s handling of Ukraine.

As usual, every anti-Putin angle is being exploited and the end result is very unconvincing.

On one hand, Putin is under the spell of crazy Dugin.

Yet the co-author of Dugin’s book is critical of Putin and it’s always nice to highlight Russian critics of the Kremlin.

It’s too hard to choose. So we’ll just release both narratives.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom