Ukraine Crisis

Perry Staltic

I think what you are describing is the Pro-Russian chamber. Not so much Russians themselves but the Western Russia-fanboys. They have lost every sense of objectivity. You are right, though. The other side is a circle jerk, too. Difference is they have some good jerk-off material.

No, I was describing orgs like understandingwar.org

Peachy

This thread went into “culmination” so I understand it better now. I can’t share it because it’s protected but I took a picture of the piece that stands out as the biggest truth bomb and elephant in the room.

Elsewhere in the thread he mentioned TDF units. “Meanwhile they're feeding existing TDF units into the Donbass as replacements.” What does that mean?

A36E24DE-C73B-4840-ADA0-A350CDD51905.png

Last edited:

Hugh Johnson

This thread went into “culmination” so I understand it better now. I can’t share it because it’s protected but I took a picture of the piece that stands out as the biggest truth bomb and elephant in the room.

Elsewhere in the thread he mentioned TDF units. “Meanwhile they're feeding existing TDF units into the Donbass as replacements.” What does that mean?

View attachment 36770
Territorial Defence Force, almost untrained militia. They are being sent to the front to die under Russian artillery fire.

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

Ukraine will soon be able to provide tens of thousands of new recruits with sufficient training and high morale.

While the assessments of the ISW might or might not be close to the truth, this bit what you repeatedly assume is wrong.

Ukrainian civilian men to overwhelming extent don’t want to fight. Have fled the country or avoiding service within the Ukraine.

TDF units protesting against transfer to Donbas frontlines.

Morale is low, the willingness to fight and risk dying is even lower.

I’ve spoken to dozens of Ukrainian refugees here by now, and Heard- many Second hand accounts of other Germans (many of them Deutschrussen) or Russians in Germany that help Ukrainian refugees settle in here.

I’ve also heard highly interesting accounts of events from Ukrainians. People from Lviv of all places accusing their „own“ forces of having attacked the hospital there.

A women from Eastern Ukraine told a story where Russian armored vehicles (Russian flags waving attached to them!) entered her village and fired at (empty) houses. With all courage she could muster she went outside to talk to them, expecting the worst.

Turns out, those were Ukrainian units filming the fake action.

I highly recommend engaging with actual Ukrainians for a broader perspective of the events.

rockarolla

Well, over the past month there are much more videos of the mass surrender of Ukrainian militants. Also territorial defense units as whole groups often refuse to advance into the combat zone.

Birdie

"The right to complain is sacred..." Gonzalo Lira

Birdie

The Saker is clearly biased towards Russia, but I have never seen him lie or misrepresent facts. His interpenetration of the situation does typically cast Russia in a good light though.
I usually try to send Lira's directly from YouTube. When I'm not lazy! Btw the comments on Youtube are excellent. Some from former military who discuss the equipment situation.

BrianF

The Daily Express in the UK, one of the most ridiculous propaganda pushers now stating that Russia is comfortably achieving its goals in East Ukraine and blaming Macron and Scholz who they claim will force Ukraine into meeting Russian demands in order to end the conflict:

24 hour Sky News now appears to be crediting the Russians for successfully duping Ukraine forces with q fake-withdrawal around Kharkiv and making small bites into Eastern Europe as was always their plan.

Seems to be a change in the way UK news sources (which are the very definition of 'being on message') are reporting things today, are they softening us up for a change in how the war is being reported?

Last edited:
OP
L

LeeLemonoil

The Daily Express in the UK, one of the most ridiculous propaganda pushers now stating that Russia is comfortably achieving its goals in East Ukraine and blaming Macron and Scholz who they claim will force Ukraine into meeting Russian demands in order to end the conflict:

24 hour Sky News now appears to be crediting the Russians for successfully duping Ukraine forces with q fake-withdrawal around Kharkiv and making small bites into Eastern Europe as was always their plan.

Seems to be a change in the way UK news sources (which are the very definition of 'being on message') are reporting things today, are they softening us up for a change in how the war is being reported?

If true and Scholz and Macron are trying that - then what a shame, what a crime. They could have seen to it that Minsk II and an ensuing treaty come into existence instead it took carnage first.

But maybe they never were able to. **** the EU, as Nuland Said Back in 2014. The US always wanted to get where we are now.

Birdie

Pepe Escobar:

"Moscow is spending way less than the NATO contingent in the Ukrainian theater. NATO has already wasted $50 billion – and counting – while the Russians spent $4 billion, give or take, and already conquered Mariupol, Berdyansk, Kherson and Melitopol, created a land corridor to Crimea (and secured its water supply), controls the Sea of Azov and its major port city, and liberated strategically vital Volnovakha and Popasnaya in Donbass, as well as Izyum near Kharkov.

That doesn’t even include Russia hurling the entire, collective west into a level of recession not seen since the 1970s."

Dave_Fit

Pepe Escobar:

"Moscow is spending way less than the NATO contingent in the Ukrainian theater. NATO has already wasted $50 billion – and counting – while the Russians spent $4 billion, give or take, and already conquered Mariupol, Berdyansk, Kherson and Melitopol, created a land corridor to Crimea (and secured its water supply), controls the Sea of Azov and its major port city, and liberated strategically vital Volnovakha and Popasnaya in Donbass, as well as Izyum near Kharkov.

That doesn’t even include Russia hurling the entire, collective west into a level of recession not seen since the 1970s."
These are important points many seem to miss or want to gloss over. It seems to me it has been a cosmic blunder on the collective West's part, While it has not gone perfectly for Putin either, it seems he has ben able to achieved many more of his stated objectives. I don't have a dog in the fight, I really hate it for the innocent people of Ukraine (certainly there are those that aren't), just trying to understand what is really going on, not what the MSM is feeding the masses. This post and the content it has provided as well as links have given me much to look into and I appreciate all of it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom