Ukraine Crisis

Perhaps the few of us on the covid threads need support to keep that narrative alive to remind people that children are now being murdered with the 'vaccines'
Like you, I was posting on my Covid thread yesterday. I have attracted 365 voters. That is a lot of awareness.

Summer

rockarolla

How to turn yourself into a billionaire:

Being a literal clown become elected as a next president of Ukraine.

$1.2 billion was found on the accounts of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky in a German bank.

Zelensky keeps his savings in Costa Rica at the local branch of Dresdner Bank Lateinamerika. The head office of this credit institution is located in Hamburg.

Zelensky receives money from Ukrainian oligarchs: regular replenishment in tranches of 12-35 million dollars comes through various channels from Rinat Akhmetov and Viktor Pinchuk through First Union Bank and Deutsche Bank, as well as from Igor Kolomoisky from his Geneva accounts at Banque Nationale de Paris .

Thanks to such generous injections, Zelensky indulges himself in the purchase of chic real estate and jewelry - he recently bought a $ 34 million luxury villa in Miami and eight sets of extremely expensive Graff jewelry.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom