Ukraine Crisis

P

Peatness

If the covid threads have gone quiet it's because you guys are here on this thread. How many of you are watching this and sharing this information

If the covid threads have gone quiet it's because you guys are here on this thread. How many of you are watching this and sharing this information

I am sharing any and all information that is relevant and true. I couldn't help, but notice, that is has been dead silent in those threads since before noon yesterday, nothing against the forum, but rather a strategy for governments to Covid go away.

P

Peatness

I am sharing any and all information that is relevant and true. I couldn't help, but notice, that is has been dead silent in those threads since before noon yesterday, nothing against the forum, but rather a strategy for governments to Covid go away.
I don't know your time zone but I posted a couple of posts on the covid thread last night around 11pm before going to bed. Others have too. Check my posts and some others

I don't know your time zone but I posted a couple of posts on the covid thread last night around 11pm before going to bed. Others have too. Check my posts and some others
I am not in every thread, but the usual ones I am in, about 5 of them are a constantly posting all day long, and seriously there has been nothing all day and night since noon yesterday. Here take a look. I am not in the the thread you just tagged me in.

Attachments

• 20220224_054238.jpg
    20220224_054238.jpg
    241.6 KB · Views: 8
P

Peatness

I am not in every thread, but the usual ones I am in, about 5 of them are a constantly posting all day long, and seriously there has been nothing all day and night since noon yesterday. Here take a look. I am not in the the thread you just tagged me in.
So just because the few threads you are on have not been posted on you conclude that the covid threads have been abandoned. Why are you not posting on them?

So just because the few threads you are on have not been posted on you conclude that the covid threads have been abandoned. Why are you not posting on them?
I did not conclude ALL of the Covid threads went silent, just the ones that I get notices all day long on. I don't post on any of them, because I am not thinking and reading about Covid muchbof my day. I appreciate the news I get there and repost the stuff that I find really helpful on my "The Real Vax Reason" thread. My observation is nothing to be upset about. I wasn't critiqing the forum, but rather the strategy of the government. You are an asset to the forum and nobody can dispute you do more than your part.

yerrag

This is the truth. What the ucranian guy said is the truth. People celebrated with fireworks liberation of Lugansk and Donetsk
This is what the Zionist peddlers of democracy have been doing to countries in Africa (Libya with Hillary and Obama and Iraq with Dubya) South America (Bolivia and Puerto Rico), the Caribbean (Haiti with Hillarobama).

Ukraine is lucky that Russia is liberating it from the Zionist fake liberators.

yerrag

I'm now wondering if the transition to a woke military isn't at least partially to make the transition from SJW to cannon fodder easier once the draft is re-implemented.
The military incompetence of the Saudis against the Houthis pales in comparison to the US incompetence against Russia. Not only you have fake generals like Miley but the rank and file are composed of preeners like Alex Vindman and damsels in distress, if you can even call them damsels.

P

Peatness

I remember when 9/11 erased all the strife that was going on in America.
Perhaps the few of us on the covid threads need support to keep that narrative alive to remind people that children are now being murdered with the 'vaccines'

Razvan

This is what the Zionist peddlers of democracy have been doing to countries in Africa (Libya with Hillary and Obama and Iraq with Dubya) South America (Bolivia and Puerto Rico), the Caribbean (Haiti with Hillarobama).

Ukraine is lucky that Russia is liberating it from the Zionist fake liberators.
Absolutly right, before and after zionist.

Attachments

• IMG_20220224_160721.jpg
    IMG_20220224_160721.jpg
    416 KB · Views: 41
Perhaps the few of us on the covid threads need support to keep that narrative alive to remind people that children are now being murdered with the 'vaccines'
Pina there has been plenty of support in every thread. Most of the usual posters, not including you, got distracted yesterday with the Russian invasion. I thought it was a good point Kozak brought up, don't you? This is exactly the awareness that needs to be talked about, so that those who have been pulling the Covid puppet strings don't use distraction and confusion to take the heat off of themselves.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom