Thread for WEF Davos 2022 Annual Meeting. May 22-26.

The WHO Pandemic Treaty has the power to change the course of our lives.

I understand your gentle admonishment; and recognize the spirit of good it is given in-
But...why read/click on this thread?

Personally: I have no TV. No Meta. No Twitter. No IG. No PC. And I know no one in my current community aware this is even happening.
And it is significant.

This is my place. You all are my fellow soldiers in this war.

Not sure where in the US you are- but probably not in my area.
People are darting about. Fearful. Children fully masked.
**Churches asleep in the Light.**

My corner of the world is not waking up.

We know who “owns” the world don’t we? (Matthew 4:8-9)
And that it doesn’t end well- but yet we have Victory. (Revelation)

Hope you stick around.
You’re one of the strong, good guys.
And your prayers are desperately needed.

I clicked on this thread to keep my finger on the pulse of my brothers and sisters in this community and to let you all know that there are people fighting against this.

I'm definitely not going anywhere.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

I clicked on this thread to keep my finger on the pulse of my brothers and sisters in this community and to let you all know that there are people fighting against this.

I'm definitely not going anywhere.
Yay

OP
Peatful

Peatful

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Spoiler:
He says in this short clip that the goal for a 2023 timeline is to reduce the worlds population by 50%.

And then they clap.

View: https://youtu.be/g_tNYkDuHSY

P

Peatness

He says reduce the people in the world that cannot afford medication by 50%. This is the full interview. He says it within the first few minutes, no need to watch the whole thing - phew!! I do suggest watching the entire interview he is bound to give away some trade secrets. Africa is his main target

Conversation with Albert Bourla, CEO of Pfizer | Davos | #WEF22

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ccd3LMNMl8

haidut

Forum Supporter
He says reduce the people in the world that cannot afford medication by 50%. This is the full interview. He says it within the first few minutes, no need to watch the whole thing - phew!! I do suggest watching the entire interview he is bound to give away some trade secrets. Africa is his main target

Conversation with Albert Bourla, CEO of Pfizer | Davos | #WEF22

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ccd3LMNMl8

As much as I dislike these goons, I think his statement is being interpreted incorrectly. The way I understood is that he said about 1.2 billion people around the world currently cannot afford medicine and Pfizer will provide its entire portfolio (oh so generously /s) of pharmaceutical drugs "at cost" to those poor souls who currently cannot afford "medication". So, by doing this, they hope to reduce the number of people who currently do not have access to Pfizer's wonderful drugs by 50%. So, the "reduction" of people, in this case, refers to reducing the lack of access to medications so that by 2023 only 50% as many people (compared to now) are still without access to medication. Keep in mind both of these goons are not native English speakers and likely do not even think of the ways their statements can be misconstrued.
Or it could be indeed him talking about population reduction, but the context of the discussion and his statements later on in the video make me doubt he meant true population reduction (culling) in this case. Now, reducing the number of unmedicated people by 50% may actually achieve this very goal of culling simply due to the toxic nature of the drugs, but it is probably more of a side effect than planned by Pfizer, whose doctors and administrators genuinely believe modern drugs save lives instead of destroying them. I know people who work at Pfizer at fairly high positions. They are as deluded as those fools in the video and madly righteous about their jobs/drugs "saving lives".
Just my 2c.

@Regina

OP
Peatful

Peatful

It’s both/and.

Just as Klaus wraps climate change, equality, safety, innovation etc. into a palatable goal; we know that’s not their goal.
We know it’s for slavery and death for us.

This is how the secret societies work.

You think the Shiners in Philly know the satanic goals of the Masons?
Of course not.
(It’s said that less than 10 percent understand what’s really going on in these secret societies).

Nor do these ego driven politicians have any idea of the mind control they themselves are under.
They clap on command because it sounds good.
They are bought and have never thought for themselves.

Last edited:

David PS

1653737336228.png

P

Peatness

As much as I dislike these goons, I think his statement is being interpreted incorrectly. The way I understood is that he said about 1.2 billion people around the world currently cannot afford medicine and Pfizer will provide its entire portfolio (oh so generously /s) of pharmaceutical drugs "at cost" to those poor souls who currently cannot afford "medication". So, by doing this, they hope to reduce the number of people who currently do not have access to Pfizer's wonderful drugs by 50%. So, the "reduction" of people, in this case, refers to reducing the lack of access to medications so that by 2023 only 50% as many people (compared to now) are still without access to medication. Keep in mind both of these goons are not native English speakers and likely do not even think of the ways their statements can be misconstrued.
Or it could be indeed him talking about population reduction, but the context of the discussion and his statements later on in the video make me doubt he meant true population reduction (culling) in this case. Now, reducing the number of unmedicated people by 50% may actually achieve this very goal of culling simply due to the toxic nature of the drugs, but it is probably more of a side effect than planned by Pfizer, whose doctors and administrators genuinely believe modern drugs save lives instead of destroying them. I know people who work at Pfizer at fairly high positions. They are as deluded as those fools in the video and madly righteous about their jobs/drugs "saving lives".
Just my 2c.

@Regina
I understood exactly what he said. The short clip was a deliberate misrepresentation designed to catch us out and it worked. There was nothing ambiguous about his statement in the clip I posted.

I still think he is evil whatever he says however he says it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom