Thread for WEF Davos 2022 Annual Meeting. May 22-26.

Herbie

This moreso than the former.
However- if you objectively look back- “trying“ to destroy? Or “have” destroyed?

Find your people. And know your God.
I just listened to the most recent wef presentations from Putin and Xi and both talk about improving their economys and wanting them to grow, Xi seemed frustrated that western country's shut down their economy's because of covid and disrupted the global economy.

I think that things were intense in the pandemic but its over now and they want to get everything going again and maybe the wef stuff will calm down plus I think there will be lots of resistance within governments for the wef policy's which will dilute them down.

Why would they speak like this to shwab if they wanted to destroy everything and have him take over.

I got this vibe from both of them that they are tired of US economic policy and maybe part of the reset or new world order is stop the US war power.

We come from the dark colonial times which incurred horrific things on culture's, this model of invading other countries to rob their resources and destroy their culture and superseed it with a disfunctional one has to end.

The only country who can stop the fall of the west is the US.

The worst thing about it all is what they want to do to the food supply. The medical establishment is another disaster.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

I just listened to the most recent wef presentations from Putin and Xi and both talk about improving their economys and wanting them to grow, Xi seemed frustrated that western country's shut down their economy's because of covid and disrupted the global economy.

I think that things were intense in the pandemic but its over now and they want to get everything going again and maybe the wef stuff will calm down plus I think there will be lots of resistance within governments for the wef policy's which will dilute them down.

Why would they speak like this to shwab if they wanted to destroy everything and have him take over.

I got this vibe from both of them that they are tired of US economic policy and maybe part of the reset or new world order is stop the US war power.

We come from the dark colonial times which incurred horrific things on culture's, this model of invading other countries to rob their resources and destroy their culture and superseed it with a disfunctional one has to end.

The only country who can stop the fall of the west is the US.

The worst thing about it all is what they want to do to the food supply. The medical establishment is another disaster.

Are you aware of the inhumane conditions in China?
Atrocities. Unimaginable actually.

Yes. The US will be the hardest to crack- but indeed it is cracking.

Let’s say you’re a freemason.
You find fellowship there and a really good sounding message.
You see children’s hospitals supported. Maybe some community service work etc.

But do you really know the underbelly of the beast?
The absolute evil it is driven on.
The luciferian agenda.
Of course not- they want your money and your devotion.
These things aren’t revealed to the regular mason- it’s saved for the 33rd degree masons.

Same with the WEF.
Dr Oz or some other participant certainly doesn’t grasp the complete evil or destruction they promote.

You understand Klaus Schwab’s hx dont you?
His ties to the holocaust?

This is profound profound evil shtt.

They want us dead.
Evidenced by the death jab, the coming food shortages, future pandemics (small pox. Monkey pox. Marberg. Et al), containment camps etc.

This filmmaker tried to warn us- but they killed him.
Nothing will stop them.

Who is that at the guillotine at 2:28?

View: https://youtu.be/Gy7FVXERKFE

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Regina

Attachments

• JJ_monkeys.jpg
    JJ_monkeys.jpg
    316.3 KB · Views: 14
Recording of live feed from day one at the conference.

Unreal. Delusional. Evil. Dumb.

We are screwed.

View: https://youtu.be/F8yzbnOJcLE

Bunch of garbage these idiots spew.

God will ultimately sort them out, but until then, He does not want us acting like cowards.

Keep fighting. This is good vs. evil. Take part in the oldest of wars. What a time to be alive.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Bunch of garbage these idiots spew.

God will ultimately sort them out, but until then, He does not want us acting like cowards.

Keep fighting. This is good vs. evil. Take part in the oldest of wars. What a time to be alive.
Good on you.

Agreed: for such a time as this.

But then I look at my children.....
And it becomes really hard.

Good on you.

Agreed: for such a time as this.

But then I look at my children.....
And it becomes really hard.

Understood. I feel blessed that my son just graduated high school and is off to a Christian college. It is a tough prospect to think of him being younger with what lies ahead. But, this is on all of us as parents. Raise your kiddos well. Divulge to them what you feel appropriate about what we are facing. Teach them every last dang thing you can about living life worthy of God, country, and family. No one said this was going to be easy.

Yonebayashian

Interesting, have you any links to said texts?
St Paisios' Spiritual Awakening, available in PDF on z library talks a bit about this. He says that during the end times the government of the antichrist will punish you for not doing daily "prayers" and not regularly attending "church."

OP
Peatful

Peatful

St Paisios' Spiritual Awakening, available in PDF on z library talks a bit about this. He says that during the end times the government of the antichrist will punish you for not doing daily "prayers" and not regularly attending "church."

It is important to stop giving these inbred, born-into-wealth, pathetic excuses for humans any attention at all. It just fuels their "lesser magic". These posessed demons are losing and their desperation telegraphs that fact. The world is waking up.

As hard as it is to do, we all need to pray for them.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

It is important to stop giving these inbred, born-into-wealth, pathetic excuses for humans any attention at all. It just fuels their "lesser magic". These posessed demons are losing and their desperation telegraphs that fact. The world is waking up.

As hard as it is to do, we all need to pray for them.
The WHO Pandemic Treaty has the power to change the course of our lives.

I understand your gentle admonishment; and recognize the spirit of good it is given in-
But...why read/click on this thread?

Personally: I have no TV. No Meta. No Twitter. No IG. No PC. And I know no one in my current community aware this is even happening.
And it is significant.

This is my place. You all are my fellow soldiers in this war.

Not sure where in the US you are- but probably not in my area.
People are darting about. Fearful. Children fully masked.
**Churches asleep in the Light.**

My corner of the world is not waking up.

We know who “owns” the world don’t we? (Matthew 4:8-9)
And that it doesn’t end well- but yet we have Victory. (Revelation)

Hope you stick around.
You’re one of the strong, good guys.
And your prayers are desperately needed.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom