Those who think covid does not exist or is much harmless - pls debate some people with other opinions!

Perry Staltic

Yeah **** this topic. Hardcore anti vaxx or pro vaxx people all think they know the absolute truth and the other side is plain stupid and in their arrogance they are not even willing to debate about it.

Out of this thread. It’s pointless.

lol that was obvious starting with post #1

OP
M

Motif

It's easy to claim not to know the truth (or really anything) if you don't engage with the facts. I laid out exactly what I based my beliefs on, and you wouldn't even look at them.

Even a layman can see that a tree has leaves. You don't need to have a debate with an arborist to figure this out.

Plus, as I pointed out, I already engaged in this debate for months. Just because you are too lazy to go find it is no reason for me to do so AGAIN. I am not here to serve you for convenience.

Why are the intensive care units full even in my small town so people need to get brought to a clinic 80 km away?

-Luke-

Why are the intensive care units full even in my small town so people need to get brought to a clinic 80 km away?
Do I remember correctly that you are from Germany? Look at the the third graph on the left side.

No. of people in ICU beds is relatively constant with only minor fluctuations. But the number of total ICU beds has decreased dramatically. July 2nd, 2020: 30,978 total ICU beds, December 2nd, 2021: 22,149 total ICU beds. That's more than 8000 ICU beds less than last summer. Of course, the number of occupied beds increases when the number of total beds decreases.

These are official numbers from thr RKI.

JohnKane

Modern rockerfeller medicine, toxins being ingested and injected. Watch the video on post #125 of this thread. Open your mind beyond our indoctrination. Some people don't want the truth, they just want constant reminders of what they believe to be true. "The only real wisdom is knowing you know nothing." Socrates

tankasnowgod

First off.... what do you mean by "full?"

Hospitals routinely operate near 100% capacity. They are a business. How is their patient capacity compared to recent years at this time, like 2019, 2018, and 2017?

In rural areas, it has often been noted that they will regularly hit "surge" capacity in winter months.

And, as I have been pointing out, if you "overload" a hospital, you can do it from the "demand" side (with more patients), or from the supply side, by firing/laying off doctors and nurses. Using something like, say, a "Vaccine Mandate." Or, from incompetent planning. Not having infrastructure keep up with the changing population of the town.

This is a simple math problem. If you have 10 ICU beds, and 11 ICU patients, you are "over capacity." A first grader should understand this. But one extra ICU patient doesn't prove the existence of ANY virus, and it certainly doesn't prove a "Pandemic," nor even an "epidemic."

If you get the current number of ICU patients, compare that to the same time in similar years without this pandemic side show, and note any losses of doctors or nurses, a more complete picture will be shown.

OP
M

Motif

Nobody was fired here. Wtf are you talking about ?

Also there is not less capacity and it was never before the case that people had to be brought to another clinic. Never before.

You guys are talking some serious bull****.

Last edited:

Drareg

These people have made it their mission to "protect" their nighbors, it makes them feel like they have a purpose in life. They cling to these boring and false ideas given to them as if they were some important cause because they are incapable of finding and creating interesting things for themselves.

It would have been interesting to see what TPTB would have done if everyone accepted the injections without any resistance the moment they were introduced. What would they blame to continue the covid narrative?
They would probably go with the new strains, it could be like Peat and Haidut have mentioned they are behind schedule on the digital system also, either way they are delusional clowns, they are relying on media amplification of their narratives, essentially creating an emperors audience, as more people detach from them the more delusional they appear, they will veer now to more toward authoritarian actions because of this.

Donttreadonme

My wife does er medicine and her hospital is overwhelmed. Its overwhelmed with people who let illnesses get out of control out of fear of going to a doctor of hospital for the last 2 years because covid frightened them into staying home. Covid cases are a small percentage of the hospitals being full

Case closed. Mystery solved

OP
M

Motif

My wife does er medicine and her hospital is overwhelmed. Its overwhelmed with people who let illnesses get out of control out of fear of going to a doctor of hospital for the last 2 years because covid frightened them into staying home. Covid cases are a small percentage of the hospitals being full

Case closed. Mystery solved

You guys have an excuse for everything: amazing.
Any real proof for this?

Mephisto

Which subreddit is open to debate this? On most if not all you get banned for questioning the official story. Some banned you just for posting on subs like nonewnormal. Why don't you start a thread yourself and link it here and people can go debate if they want? See how long your post stays up.

-Luke-

Nobody was fired here. Wtf are you talking about ?

Also there is not less capacity and it was never before the case that people had to be brought to another clinic. Never before.

You guys are talking some serious bull****.
You claim that we are only talking in our own bubble here. But when I post official government data, you don't acknowledge that either. I posted official data that clearly shows that there is a massive reduction in ICU beds.

OP
M

Motif

@Perry Staltic
@-Luke-

Nice try , perry , but absolutely nothing has changed in that small town I’m from.

Maybe one day you realize that you’re the one in denial with your excuses for everything based on nothing. But maybe not. You act like a religious person, so you will probably just stay believing it no matter what.

? those empty assumptions and thinking it’s facts

HighT

Maybe one day you realize that you’re the one in denial with your excuses for everything based on nothing. But maybe not. You act like a religious person, so you will probably just stay believing it no matter what.

? those empty assumptions and thinking it’s facts
That's a serious case of projection .

You guys have an excuse for everything: amazing.
Any real proof for this?

I remember you said in another thread you don't have a proof for covid's existence.

OP
M

Motif

That's a serious case of projection .

I remember you said in another thread you don't have a proof for covid's existence.

Yeah cause again - the difference between me and you and those others in here is that I don’t claim to know the absolute truth.

Shackles

There is a lot of debate otherwise this forum could not fit half of the first page with discussions about the virus and measures taken by the government. Similarly to how the fact checkers "debate" arguments from anti-vaxxers, just not directly.

JohnKane

There is a lot of debate otherwise this forum could not fit half of the first page with discussions about the virus and measures taken by the government. Similarly to how the fact checkers "debate" arguments from anti-vaxxers, just not directly.
20211204_081440.jpg

PolishSun

I think that
or they are breeding a certain kind of person,
or humanity reached too much in science, so they might leave Earth, and somebody does not want that.
or they have certain goals.
Like they decide that some way of living is not good, so they change it into another, and in process they have to get rid of people who live in that regime. They did not like SSRS so they finished it, now they do not like democratic countries for some reasons, They did not like feudalism as it was not efficient enough.I believe the same was with previous civilizations, as if someone is looking for the best way for the people to live, or somebody is seeking for certain goals, and the way of living in counties are favorable for that goal or not. And if it is not, then they end that culture or civilization,.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom