Those who think covid does not exist or is much harmless - pls debate some people with other opinions!

AlaskaJono

@tankasnowgod

Man seriously. You can’t be serious. Everything else is responsible for it but not covid even all of those people have a positive test.

Just take this forum as example.

Now type in „smell and taste“ in the search bar.

Go through all those pages.

Realize that there’s pretty much only threads with loss of smell and taste in connection with covid and before that - nothing.

Go figure.

+1 John Kane
I truly cannot believe everyone here has been so patient with the OP @Motif. Dude, or Woman, or Non-Binary get down to some research yourself. Read and listen to some other points of view. Why does anyone here have to put on a show for you? We all have health "issues" otherwise we wouldn't be here. Many folks are healthy and want more energy, greater health and perhaps a longer lifespan. It is obvious you have some "limited beliefs" regarding this whole scamdemic and are not open to extend yourself or open to other's point of view.

For starters - the test is faulty. It does NOT show any clinical proof of a specific viral infection. The inventor of the PCR Kerry Mullis stated this. This is for any cycles it is run for. Mostly it has been used at 35-45 cycles from what I gathered until possibly a few months ago. Here in Australia (and NZ) it is 40-45. So Huge number of false positives.

No one here particularly is saying there is no illness affecting people, but if you do some basic research as we all have (not on google) then you may find there are so many very sketchy medical/financial arrangements, AND so many experts in the field saying STOP THIS MADNESS! that prompt one to think about something other that the narrative shoved down peeps' throats in the main street media. There are a huge number of life destroying AE - Adverse Effects - for the jabbed all around the globe, and many deaths. One death here was my neighbour's brother. Confirmed with Autopsy. He was 44 yo and healthy no meds. He had

Thrombosis with Thrombocytopenia Syndrome from the AZ Jab, and left behind a wife and 3 kids under 7 years old. That week 3 others in Australia died post jab, but were not considered AE, but just cases of the old Covid 19 story. GET iT?

Why aren't these reported on your TV?

And Hello Kitty, meowwww. Welcome mamakitty to RPF.

FitnessMike

I tried to convince @tankasnowgod and @Ben. already.

They said when people would join the forum they would, but the forum doesn’t let new members join. Heard that many times now!

So somebody needs to go on reddit I would propose. „Labrats“ or „biology“ for example:

I hate that those debates happen not often!
Everybody is in his little bubble; no matter what side.

I really want to see this!

Anybody ?

Vaccines would be a good topic too.
Mate, it's so so evident by now that it's all hoax, it's like, who are you hanging out with?

There are so many peoples with messed-up health on this forum, that half of us would be dead by now if it's so serious.

To believe anything coming out of TV/mainstream sources, its straight silly.

To Trust, the medical system with any medicine/vaccines is straight silly.

All these people looking at me weird in the supermarkets because i won't put this piece of cloth on my mouth are out of touch with reality.

Its pathetic to believe in what they want you to believe.

This is in-depth explain wtf they are trying to pull - Globalist Technocrats Poised to Press the Great Reset Button

OP
M

Motif

Mate, it's so so evident by now that it's all hoax, it's like, who are you hanging out with?

There are so many peoples with messed-up health on this forum, that half of us would be dead by now if it's so serious.

To believe anything coming out of TV/mainstream sources, its straight silly.

To Trust, the medical system with any medicine/vaccines is straight silly.

All these people looking at me weird in the supermarkets because i won't put this piece of cloth on my mouth are out of touch with reality.

Its pathetic to believe in what they want you to believe.

This is in-depth explain wtf they are trying to pull - Globalist Technocrats Poised to Press the Great Reset Button
When it’s 100% obvious it should be possible to convince people

Jam

When it’s 100% obvious it should be possible to convince people
In fact, it is nigh-on impossible to convince people when they are brainwashed, until some event smacks them upside the head, like losing a loved one, or suffering severe adverse effects themselves. And even then, many continue to remain in a state of denial.

youngsinatra

I think COVID-19 demonstrates how unhealthy we have become. Severe cases are not caused by the virus itself, it‘s caused by a lack of immunocompetence and immunometabolism.

My ex girlfriend‘s grandmother is 96 and she caught COVID-19, unvaccinated. Even I was concerned when I heard that. But she did not have severe symptoms - just some coughing and some chills. She lives a very healthful life and always ate right her whole life. She also told me she takes supplements for decades - one of which also vitamin D.

On the other hand I know someone who landed in the ICU at age 30, but luckily recovered.

Here is an analogy. A healthy immune system reacts quickly and appropriately. It neutralizes the virus that entered the cell appropriately, leading to overall low to moderate viral replication. The controlled manner at which the virus is replicated and killed off leads to mild inflammatory reactions, which manifest in typical symptoms for 1-2 weeks.

The unhealthy immune system is lacking competence (intelligence requires ATP) and resources. (vitamins and minerals)
The virus enters the cell, goes on for longer undetected and replicates a lot more. The immune system is sensing a high viral load eventually and equipping the big calibers.
Cytokine storm is like a nuclear weapon - your body uses it to kill masses, when war is out of control.

We now know about things that improve the immune system. Immunometabolism is a much underappreciated field of health, but what it comes down to is that the immune system doesn‘t just exist and function on thin air - it requires ATP just like every other cell.

Immunocompetence requires resources like vitamin D3/K2, magnesium, copper, zinc, selenium…Things often already discussed on the forum.

OP
M

Motif

I think COVID-19 demonstrates how unhealthy we have become. Severe cases are not caused by the virus itself, it‘s caused by a lack of immunocompetence and immunometabolism.

My ex girlfriend‘s grandmother is 96 and she caught COVID-19, unvaccinated. Even I was concerned when I heard that. But she did not have severe symptoms - just some coughing and some chills. She lives a very healthful life and always ate right her whole life. She also told me she takes supplements for decades - one of which also vitamin D.

On the other hand I know someone who landed in the ICU at age 30, but luckily recovered.

Here is an analogy. A healthy immune system reacts quickly and appropriately. It neutralizes the virus that entered the cell appropriately, leading to overall low to moderate viral replication. The controlled manner at which the virus is replicated and killed off leads to mild inflammatory reactions, which manifest in typical symptoms for 1-2 weeks.

The unhealthy immune system is lacking competence (intelligence requires ATP) and resources. (vitamins and minerals)
The virus enters the cell, goes on for longer undetected and replicates a lot more. The immune system is sensing a high viral load eventually and equipping the big calibers.
Cytokine storm is like a nuclear weapon - your body uses it to kill masses, when war is out of control.

We now know about things that improve the immune system. Immunometabolism is a much underappreciated field of health, but what it comes down to is that the immune system doesn‘t just exist and function on thin air - it requires ATP just like every other cell.

Immunocompetence requires resources like vitamin D3/K2, magnesium, copper, zinc, selenium…Things often already discussed on the forum.

And the 30 year old was not fat or somehow known unhealthy ?

OP
M

Motif

In fact, it is nigh-on impossible to convince people when they are brainwashed, until some event smacks them upside the head, like losing a loved one, or suffering severe adverse effects themselves. And even then, many continue to remain in a state of denial.

You all talk the same sh, just like pro vaxx people.

You have so much in common.

youngsinatra

And the 30 year old was not fat or somehow known unhealthy ?
Well he has a somewhat healthy appearance from the outside.
The problem is that one of the most significant risk factors for COVID mortality beside advanced age and other chronic illnesses is low vitamin D status and in germany almost everyone has vitamin D deficiency and insufficiency, especially during the fall and winter season. That‘s why we see this pattern all the time of new waves in the winter months and relatively low incidence in summer.

Thread 'COVID-19 Mortality Rate Close to Zero Could Theoretically Be Achieved at 50 ng/mL 25(OH)D3: Results of a Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis'
COVID-19 Mortality Rate Close to Zero Could Theoretically Be Achieved at 50 ng/mL 25(OH)D3: Results of a Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis

Jam

You all talk the same sh, just like pro vaxx people.

You have so much in common.
Thanks for proving that, without realizing it, you too -- by accusing others that don't agree with you of talking ***t -- are no better than those you criticize. What you seemingly fail to realize is that creating such polarization in society is the prerequisite for installing authoritarian control, and while it is true that all factions in such polarized structures behave similarly, those who defend against tyranny and uphold freedom are right, while those who support the tyrants, and the others such as you who are too cowardly to pick a side, are wrong.

OP
M

Motif

Thanks for proving that, without realizing it, you too -- by accusing others that don't agree with you of talking ***t -- are no better than those you criticize. What you seemingly fail to realize is that creating such polarization in society is the prerequisite for installing authoritarian control, and while it is true that all factions in such polarized structures behave similarly, those who defend against tyranny and uphold freedom are right, while those who support the tyrants, and the others such as you who are too cowardly to pick a side, are wrong.

I‘m not claiming to know the truth. Both sides do that but are not willing to debate.

JohnKane

20211203_075433.jpg

OP
M

Motif

Yeah **** this topic. Hardcore anti vaxx or pro vaxx people all think they know the absolute truth and the other side is plain stupid and in their arrogance they are not even willing to debate about it.

Out of this thread. It’s pointless.

FitnessMike

Yeah **** this topic. Hardcore anti vaxx or pro vaxx people all think they know the absolute truth and the other side is plain stupid and in their arrogance they are not even willing to debate about it.
no need to get emotional mate, just go with your gut feeling/common sense.

But i sense that you being here and asking such questions make you doubt whole plandemic ting.

Jinju

This thread is hilarious.....I mean the OP wants people to debate so he (or she or whatever pronoun they employ) can make up their mind about which side to believe! That's swell!! It is like the OP wants to be the arbiter of truth.

I like @tankasnowgod 's idea of charging for it........

Jerkboy

In my opinion it is not worth it to take the risk. Especially since I have had bad experiences with pharmaceuticals. There was a case against that company for all the damage the drug had done. I think eventually the people who were in the trial got no money. Or very little.

In the case of COVID vaccines companies cannot be sued at all. Yet they are earning millions. Why be part of that circus? If you get ****88 by it, you are ****88. Done.

I'd rather find some solutions myself to deal with the virus if it is very bad. But from my experience being around people who had it and probably had it myself. It is very mild if you have some health.

mamakitty

These people have made it their mission to "protect" their nighbors, it makes them feel like they have a purpose in life. They cling to these boring and false ideas given to them as if they were some important cause because they are incapable of finding and creating interesting things for themselves.

It would have been interesting to see what TPTB would have done if everyone accepted the injections without any resistance the moment they were introduced. What would they blame to continue the covid narrative?

They want to “protect their neighbours” as long as the neighbours are onboard with the agenda. If the neighbours resist the killshots, these people will not hesitate for a second to burn them alive.

Jam

My grandfather was killed by an experimental pharmaceutical for Buerger's disease. I have never taken a single pharmaceutical product (except for aspirin, an antibiotic once when I was 16/17, and a couple of childhood vaccines), and don't plan to, ever.

tankasnowgod

I‘m not claiming to know the truth.
It's easy to claim not to know the truth (or really anything) if you don't engage with the facts. I laid out exactly what I based my beliefs on, and you wouldn't even look at them.

Even a layman can see that a tree has leaves. You don't need to have a debate with an arborist to figure this out.

Plus, as I pointed out, I already engaged in this debate for months. Just because you are too lazy to go find it is no reason for me to do so AGAIN. I am not here to serve you for convenience.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom