Therapeutic Benefits of Direct Application of Vitamin C Physicians' use of topical ascorbate began over 50 years ago

David PS

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Thank you for posting this. This twittter thread below motivated me to make my own vitamin C spray due to the fact I find topical supplements seem to work better for me. I found literature online where you can go up to 20% vitamin C concentration before itching/burning/irritating effects comes into play. Some people have more sensitive skin so 10%-15% might be needed instead. I am using ascorbic acid but its good to know sodium ascorbate has been shown to work via the link you posted. Basically I did 1 cup of liquid, 1/3 of it high quality vodka, 2/3 RO water, then I weighed that, and put in 20% of the weight in vitamin C.

View: https://twitter.com/thepowerofozone/status/1644286232816492544

cdg

Thank you for posting this. This twittter thread below motivated me to make my own vitamin C spray due to the fact I find topical supplements seem to work better for me. I found literature online where you can go up to 20% vitamin C concentration before itching/burning/irritating effects comes into play. Some people have more sensitive skin so 10%-15% might be needed instead. I am using ascorbic acid but its good to know sodium ascorbate has been shown to work via the link you posted. Basically I did 1 cup of liquid, 1/3 of it high quality vodka, 2/3 RO water, then I weighed that, and put in 20% of the weight in vitamin C.

View: https://twitter.com/thepowerofozone/status/1644286232816492544

"1 cup of liquid, 1/3 of it high quality vodka, 2/3 RO water, then I weighed that, and put in 20% of the weight in vitamin C" How long will it last and does it need to be refrigerated? Thanks

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
How long will it last and does it need to be refrigerated? Thanks
It would depend on how much you use. I think it will last me at least a month. No I did not refrigerate it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals