The State of My Relative After Pfizer Booster

ursidae

45 years old female
For the past 20 years has been anorexic and bulimic (childhood abuse from mentally ill parent), chain smoker, alcoholic, abuses sleeping medications, antidepressants, possible drug use, is on a keto diet heavy in high quality cheeses, liver, organic tahini, eggs, greens, fatty cuts of meat and fish, eats one tiny meal around 11 PM, sleeps between 4 AM and 2PM

She was diagnosed hypothyroid and is on levothyroxine, also had a prolactinoma at a young age for which she was treated with bromocriptine and did not respond well psychologically, this is when the mental illness started

she has been having kidney problems in the past but does not recall what they are or is evading answering the question

Suffered from acid reflux and sharp stomach pain. She had a gastroscopy performed earlier this year and was diagnosed with erosive gastritis and prescribed ppi's. Also had colonoscopy and they discovered diverticulitis

She was not admitted into the hospital or prescribed anything. Started experiencing severe fatigue, insomnia and neurodermatitis on the arms, particularly the right arm 2 days after booster

0E2A9117-9518-41A1-902F-E2E6F3B8DE7D.jpeg

This is very worrying and hospital staff have been very dismissive.

Does anyone know a good practitioner in NYC that I can recommend her to consult?

Last edited:
OP
U

ursidae

I managed to extract some more information and it does not seem as much of an emergency after finding out they're:
taking "lots of vitamin D" and eating cheese and high calcium nut/seed butters so this might explain the hypercalcemia. They're also no longer on PPI but are taking antacids, so that explains the high urine pH and I suppose the high CO2 which was probably taken from venous blood. Bulimics have hypochloremia and I can't be certain they haven't been vomiting but it could also be due to the antacids. So I guess that's it for the crazy electrolyte imbalances. Blood glucose- they didn't confirm, but I suspect it's a compliance issue and a late at night meal was had when it's supposed to be an overnight fast. BUN, creatinine, GFR all have to do with their kidney damage- years of very high protein diet, low hydration, overall self destructive lifestyle and unfortunately due to the mental illness it's really hard to get them to cooperate and stop killing themselves.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom