1. **NEW** BL11 - Orange, Red & Infrared Therapy Body Light
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PL1 - Orange & Red Light Therapy Pod Light
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

The NoFap Thread: Get In Here!

Discussion in 'Logs' started by DaveFoster, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Steene

Steene Member

I don't care if he is pro masturbation or anything else he is not right every time stop treating him like a guru.

2. pimpnamedraypeat

pimpnamedraypeat Member

Sucks because topical dhea should turn into dht.

3. lampofred

lampofred Member

I never said he's always right. Are you just defensive/scared that maybe something you thought was bad for you maybe isn't so bad for you because there are no black and whites? Why is masturbation any different from sugar/carbs/sat fat? Everyone says they feel better in the short term when they don't eat sugar but what happens in the long run?

4. griesburner

griesburner Member

I dont think nofap is related to GABA or something else. In my opinion its very individual, how someone react to not masturbating. I think the majority of people who get positive results from nofap are the ones who masturbate not cause they are horny, but because they "need" to do it. I am in that category. I dont masturbate cause I'm horny. I masturbate cause i WANT TO BE HORNY. So in this case, the body dont need a release, its still "empty".

So i think you can categorize two kind of men,

Category 1: Men with natural high sex drive who get erections often and feel the bodily need to masturbate. I think for this kind of men, nofap is a stressor and not good.
    Category 2: Men with low sex drive. Masturbation is like a ritual, for example to sleep better. I think this kind of men will get huge benefits out of nofap.

I wish i would be category 1, but i am category 2. And even with low sex drive its hard for me to do nofap. Sounds strange but its a fact. Cause i dont masturbate cause i feel horny. I do it cause it feels good for the time i do it (Sometimes i did hours of edging). The orgasm is not the goal. The time during masturbation feels so good, you dont want to come.

I remember years ago, doing nofap for about 20-30 days. It was very hard but as soon as i regained a bit of my libido, i felt better overall and calmer. So no stress response of not releasing to me as i dont think i need to. Wish i could handle a long nofap time gain. I ma currently in, but only

day 4 :D

5. Steene

Steene Member

Everything sounds better in theory but in the end there are way too many factors which have to be considered.