The NoFap Thread: Get In Here!

I'll just once again mention this.

The best way to NoFap is to practice sex without the intent to have an orgasm, with a partner.

There is nothing better in life. Masturbation will hold no interest anymore and you will have a richer life than you can imagine.

jimisonthenet

The best way to NoFap is to practice sex without the intent to have an orgasm, with a partner.

There is nothing better in life. Masturbation will hold no interest anymore and you will have a richer life than you can imagine.

I like the sound of this. I can imagine that what you are saying is true, and I am excited to take on such a challenge with such massive benefits!

Jing

Sex with ejaculation seems to always cause me weak urine stream and frequent urination and blue balls do you get this? The only way I have found to deal with this is fish oil?

GelatinGoblin

ha ha. What a myth. Complete B.S. I've reviewed the studies. Less frequent ejaculators are less likely to get prostate cancer actually.
It is a true shame. Also the associated decrease in prostate cancer is only in men ages 40-50. Tons of young men deceived by sex ed and whatever else. Sexual freedom < Moral society any day....
Look at the difference between 60s America and 60s Soviet Union (Greatest time in human history. More calories consumed then in the US, complete lack of thievery; crime whatever else, 99.9% employment, true freedom; being able to go anywhere; get baptized; practice every religion although not VERY publicly... But even KGB officers were baptized; my great-grandfather who was NKVD was Christian; this is Freedom; free cinema (even some Japanese movies) ) , in the USSR there was a phrase which goes like this; "There is no sex in the Soviet Union." Jokingly of course, compare this with the US. Everyone and I mean everyone agrees the moral society that existed in the 60s in the USSR was better then that sexual revolutionary society in the US.

FitnessMike

Amazoniac

Exercise. Someone suggested and it's very useful, a way to put energy to good use. Yoga is an activity that can be practiced by anyone, a beginner can learn from the many tutorials available simple poses like bitilasana, keeping the body and mind occupied with fruitful things.

- Bitilasana: Steps, Benefits & Precautions | Fitsri

"Bitilasana Benefits

1. Provides flexibility

Bitiliasana stretches the muscles of the spine, neck abdomen, and hips. The core muscles are also actively engaged in this pose that enhances strength and stamina. The muscles of the arms and wrist are also stimulated. It makes these muscles flexible and strong.

2. Strengthens the spine

Bitilasana is majorly a spinal movement pose. Along with stretching the neck muscles the spine is also elongated to the crown. It improves the blood flow into the spine and hence makes it stronger.

Moreover, its function of relieving spine excessive tension makes cow pose suitable to practice in pregnancy. Pregnant women can practice it in all stages of pregnancy to get relief from back ache.

3. Improves metabolism

Bitilasana stimulated adrenal glands while stimulating the internal organs. It improves metabolism, maintains hormone secretion. This benefits the body internally in a long run.

4. Better digestion

The abdominal muscles are stimulated while holding the pose. They are massaged gently and digestive organs are also activated with receiving enhanced blood flow. This helps in improving digestion.

5. Influences energy chakras

This basic posture has so much to offer as the stretches involved also activates the three chakras. As the abdomen, navel, and the neck are deeply stretched, it activates the Solar Plexus, Root Chakra, and Throat Chakra.

7. Remedial for sciatica

The spine is stretched and strengthens by bitilasana. It also works on improving the flexibility of the hips. Therefore any lower back pain like sciatica is cured and prevented through this asana.

8. Relieves mental disturbances

With strengthening the spine the brain also receives an increased amount of oxygen. It clears the mental blocks sand soothes the nervous system. It reduces stress, tension, and promotes sound sleep."

1636414167736.png

Or music and learning to play other instruments.

Back
Top Bottom